over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What it takes to be a Men's Physique?

I have alot of friends that compete MP including nationals and most of them party and eat shit unless it's 8 weeks out of a show. Some of their coaches tell them no squats and deadlifts to keep the waist small and no real thick back. And none of the guys I know who do MP come off gear.

For most guys I know it's the "in thing" to do now, everyone wants to put "Nationally Qualified" on their instagram or become a self proclaimed "online trainer" :rolleyes: :banghead:

Over the last few months I have probably seen about 200 online trainers on instagram and every single one of them as been a physique competitor.

Ronnie I would have thought this would have been common sense for someone who has posted on here as long as you. Plus you talk about physiques guys like they are one person. They are all gonna run different things. But sure it's about hardening drugs and keeping the waist down.

Many I come across just train like most bodybuilers do but are just extra careful with certain movements. The cycle JJ posted sounds about right... but they could be running anything. But sure you are not gonna get loads of high dosed test and deca cycles. Lots of tren, avar, primo, winstrol, eq, mast and a little test thrown when generalizing. Some guys could do a little test and compete in physique whilst others could be blasting large amounts of everything.

The key thing is not slamming down food like a lot of bodybuilders do as many of them have tiny waists and if not they are marked down severely. I never try to hate for no reason and some of the physiue guys look incredible. But fuck the influx of the instagram pout and pose era is in full swing and can be seen in most gyms across the globe.

^^Yeah id guess they keep test real low...none of them have that chest to back thickness that high test brings. Im not sure what to make of physique yet...I have seen very gifted naturals that could easily get up there in MP and win shows with no gear at all.

If they enjoy it than I guess thats all that matters but im not a fan...I dont even pay attention when I go to a show and they come out...all I can think is man these guys have no back or legs.

Over the last few months I have probably seen about 200 online trainers on instagram and every single one of them as been a physique competitor.

Ronnie I would have thought this would have been common sense for someone who has posted on here as long as you. Plus you talk about physiques guys like they are one person. They are all gonna run different things. But sure it's about hardening drugs and keeping the waist down.

Many I come across just train like most bodybuilers do but are just extra careful with certain movements. The cycle JJ posted sounds about right... but they could be running anything. But sure you are not gonna get loads of high dosed test and deca cycles. Lots of tren, avar, primo, winstrol, eq, mast and a little test thrown when generalizing. Some guys could do a little test and compete in physique whilst others could be blasting large amounts of everything.

The key thing is not slamming down food like a lot of bodybuilders do as many of them have tiny waists and if not they are marked down severely. I never try to hate for no reason and some of the physiue guys look incredible. But fuck the influx of the instagram pout and pose era is in full swing and can be seen in most gyms across the globe.

That's why I don't follow many fitness people/bodybuilders on instagram anymore. It just gets annoying after a while

And allot of HGH too.

I just wonder, they are always ripped and photoshoot ready anytime.

When i say photoshoot, i don't just mean ripped, i mean vascular, veiny, etc.

And allot of HGH too.

I just wonder, they are always ripped and photoshoot ready anytime.

When i say photoshoot, i don't just mean ripped, i mean vascular, veiny, etc.

You need a lot of hgh to get ripped and vascular??

I have alot of friends that compete MP including nationals and most of them party and eat shit unless it's 8 weeks out of a show. Some of their coaches tell them no squats and deadlifts to keep the waist small and no real thick back. And none of the guys I know who do MP come off gear.

For most guys I know it's the "in thing" to do now, everyone wants to put "Nationally Qualified" on their instagram or become a self proclaimed "online trainer" :rolleyes: :banghead:
Damn No squats or deadlifts? You cant be in shape without that!!
At least low weights? Non?

Ho-hum.....:food-:mil

The only MP competitor I root for is mytreefiddy:)

I hope he gets his procard so he can get up there and smash that blond-haired prettyboy punk who is always chewing gum and smacking his lips like some broad...I cant stand that guy lol.

Train no different, eat no different, cycle no different

Biggest difference is posing and mindset

I only say this from experience
First hand
Last couple weeks

Training your mind to transition is the hardest aspect of transitioning into physique .

Let people say whatever they want. When the card in your wallet says ifbb , the argument is over

Myb one day kinglewy will root for me. I believe we are even from the same area :star-w:rs

The only difference is genetics ! My buddy is on 3 grams of gear , taking rec drugs just to maintain his own sanity in order to compete in NPC nats MP in November . Other difference is no big insulin users and high dose GH like in BB

3g of gear for MP.

Isn't that allot?

What is his cycle like?

The only difference is genetics ! My buddy is on 3 grams of gear , taking rec drugs just to maintain his own sanity in order to compete in NPC nats MP in November . Other difference is no big insulin users and high dose GH like in BB

3g of gear for MP.

Isn't that allot?

What is his cycle like?

It keeps changing week to week. Right now

700mg test prop
350mg oral win
350mg inject win
700mg tren ace
700mg masteron P
4iu serostim

T3 doses are changing, caber and aromasin pharm grade too

2x day training super high volume

Dropping test to 150 this week ,

Before comp he will drop tren 3 weeks out, bump masteron to a gram, add halo 20mg ED, 600mg primo a week . Hasn't done this approach before. IMO way too much gear trying to make up for bad genetics, unhealthy look - red blotchy oily flushed skin. Dropping tren before comp will help with looking healthier tho

Train no different, eat no different, cycle no different

Biggest difference is posing and mindset

I only say this from experience
First hand
Last couple weeks

Training your mind to transition is the hardest aspect of transitioning into physique .

Let people say whatever they want. When the card in your wallet says ifbb , the argument is over

They need to change that card for MP to IF1/2BB. At least women's bikini get judged on their whole body not just 1/2 of it. lol

73140765d8177cd3b14647355c3036e3.jpg

e056e288150471df03d8bb1b176ad5d5.jpg

94e8e19c4518280421d578f9e78596f3.jpg

13252d25fc06134a08d7c5beddb1f115.jpg

2af704e68b2bb1d084a116f861a15da0.jpg

These are the 1st places of their height classes at 2014 NPC nationals MP !

They need to change that card for MP to IF1/2BB. At least women's bikini get judged on their whole body not just 1/2 of it. lol

Explain please

it's just genetics. Some are gonna take 2-3gram of gear, respond well with good immune systems and really grow and have a great healthy look. Other guys can make do with 50mg anavar a day and look incredible. Others can even just be all natural completely but they are young, they'll just take MHP xpel or dandelion root and caffeine pills and diet down and manipulate water sodium carbs correctly to come out real dry and full for MP. Best physique I've ever seen in my life in person , he chugged bottle of jäger backstage at 21 years old pumping up and won 1st place . Everyone is different ! Then you have other guys nowadays just trying to blast high doses with shit genetics thinking they'll get somewhere cause it's what they think others do but end up looking horrible and just hurting their health. Genetics and genetic response to gear are what bodybuilding is about . Some can eat a relaxed high protein diet , cheat meals everyday and train half as good as you and look like a god ! Meanwhile u jealous and want to cry wishing u had what they have

The whole argument about men's physique is getting really old. If it is that easy put on trunks and go win. Sorry brother , you won't convince any mp competitor they are less of a man because they wear shorts instead of posing suits.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131