over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What I've learned (or haven't learned) about prohormones

but a bit leery to think high school kids are using Superdrol, Sus500, and similar compounds

Why wouldn't they. While the government is villinating steroids these compounds are being sold at GNC as natural supplements for athletic edge. I remember when creatine came out when I wsas in H.S. EAS was the big thing and everyone was taking EAS HP Creatine and Glutamine aka Glutagen. Thing is these were supplements not drugs. Supplement companies know that steroids have beee villinated so much that jumping through loopholes and coming out with chemically different steroids not under or currently on the list and calling them prohormones the could capitalize big time. Kids think since its legal its not bad for them and must be good because it is sold as a supplement.

Also you can question if all these companies did not come out with prohormones there might not have been so much heat on the steroid community for as long as there has been because of association with baseball scandels etc. stemming from an alleged supplement company. Maybe prohormones are to blame and what got the steroid community looked at a little closer.

Last edited:
Eventually the shit will hit the fan after some kid dies from abusing one of these compounds.

Regarding the prohormones/pro-steroids---it seems some of these really are bona fide AAS.....it's kind of strange considering how vilified gear has become that you can buy them anywhere, yet "real" gear can get you thrown in jail---
If Patrick Arnold had sold the THG (the "clear") as a supplement, instead of helping dope athletes with it, he wouldn't have done any time, ironically. It wasn't any more illegal than Superdrol, etc.

What would be your reasoning for running 3 weeks of each, rather than 4-6 weeks of one? Aren't they both hard on the liver, or just the Phera? I always felt like shit on A-Bombs, but I'm sure a lot of that was from water retention (on the other hand I felt pretty decent on d-bol even with all the water :D )

How did you feel on the Novedex XT? Seems a lot of these kids using the PH (or pro-steroids) are SERM crazy and make it seem like you'll never get an erection again until You use Tamoxifen after PH's...

any experience with Epistane? sorry for all the questions:) ....thanks

the point of running 3 weeks each is that the gains are maxed out at the three week mark. you hit a plateau and switch to the next compound. i do not know the exact science behind it but it works very well.

As far as the novedex xt in the sus 500..... it made me lose water weight and lowered libido. common side of lower estrogen but also of tren. so this may have come from the finigenxx in the sus 500 as well.

sorry no experience with epi. personally i wouln't waste my time. stack your phera max with a superdrol clone and blow up.

theres so many types of prohormones that have the same name but made by different companies. which one is better for gtains wise. anyone try certain superdrol's or anythign like those?

Superdrol & pheraplex clones seem to be the strongest muscle at this time. Trenadrol (17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone may be good too. There are like fifty others, so keeping track of em is almost impossible. The strong ones are very bad on lipids & liver ( as many orals are) . The sus500 is interesting cause it is not a methyl, so it is prolly not as bad , but who knows.. Epistane is suposed to be effective & mild on the body, but this is all anecdotal. There is still a dispute about what it actually containes..

My 2 cents:

I tried SNS M-Drol (Superdrol clone) and it did wonders.
I gained 18lbs in three weeks, granted alot of it was glycogen
being replemished in the muscles. Superdrols weight gains are due to the
fact that it replemishes glycogen in the muscles at a fast rate.
The downside of Superdrol is that its effects last only 3 weeks, and
I personally only ran it 2 weeks when I am loading up on carbs. It has actually no effect after 3 weeks (probably why the above post mentioned taking Phera for 3 and then Super for 3)

If you take Superdrol make sure you get alot of quality carbs or else you
wont see much weight gain. The gains seems to be dry and strength increase
is good. I have to say it is one of the most amazing orals I have ever taken as far as immediate weight gain. I did not notice any side effects accept for some severe cramping in my calves after alot of cardio. But nothing really else to mention. Definitely would recommend!

Nolvedex Xt works as far as getting a wood. I would take 6 caps before bed and would wake up with a wood from hell. It also dried me out severely and made my joints hurt really bad. Not sure about anything else with this product accept for the two above results. It does something but not sure exactly what as far PCT and muscle sparing..

Superdrol all the way

The original anabolic xtreme superdrol truely was better IMO mg for mg than d-bol. Several powder sources also sell Methasteron which is Superdrol for about 1/100 the price per gram of what it goes for on Ebay.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity