well a guy over on the UG says he was from the same hometown
and says it was well known for him to do coke,G,Bain
cant remember what else but it was a bunch of shit. Sounds like he was a partier. Id say coulda been the coke or other drugs alone but mix it all togather and thats what got `him.
he had just turned 30 and had a hell of a future.
Dude was a freakin monster. I hated to hear the bad news..
Not sure if there was any kind of autopsy (sp) or not. www.bigscottklein.com
They say he died in his sleep. Never heard back from the toxicology report but word is that he woke up early Sunday morning, his mom cooked him up chicken breast, ate it and went back to sleep. His mom discovered him in his bed not breathing. Sad day. He was a rising star too...