advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what to take with tren susp/test susp to battle sides?

test susp/tren susp. what do you guys think a good supplement protocol would be to battle the sides each of these would cause? ie prostate, hair loss, gyno ect?

Aromasin, Proviron, HCG, Prami to start.

I'm running alot of tren e from a sponsor, and Macros prami a 1mg a day and love it. nips are swollen but my fiancé is very happy. I've never fucked so much on tren. PM me if you can share where to get the tren no ester I'd love to make a suspension.

Aromasin 25mgs ed if on dbol or drol otherwise 12.5 mgs ed
Proviron 50-75mgs ed
HCG 500 iu e5d for a total of 2000iu every 6 weeks or so
Prami .5mgs ed

12.5 mg aromason is adequate to offset estro sides from the suspensions? oh i guess the proviron would help with that too huh lol duh :p

Holy Shit...hows the sleep & temper..?

Temper is fine, I'm a real low key guy, for the most part. Sleep has always been a problem for me, well before the AAS. But yes I would say I wake up more and sleep a little less.

Forgot to add for me the low dose test keeps the tren sides easier to deal with. Specifially blood pressure and libido beleive it or not.

IMO, It depends on how much TEST suspension you're running, not so much the Tren. Tren has other issues, but not aromatization.

As a guideline for Test: 12.5ed up to 500/wk, a little more up to 750, 25mg at a gram. Bro-scietifically speaking, of course. It works very fast for me; in about 2 days and Im holding no water. If you're still water logged after 4 days, raise it up a little. I use my face as an indicator, not abs, unless Im below 10%. This way I dont confuse being a fat ass as "holding water".

BUT, in my experience, Aromasin is really subjective. I need WAY less up to 500mg T/ew with Longer Esters. 12.5 about every 3 days. When I did 12.5 ED at 500wk, my libido was shot for weeks and I felt like total shit. But you'll aromatize more with Suspension, so better to be a little higher and back the Aromasin down if you feel like shit.

You only have to worry about the E sides from the Test suspension, not the Tren. Tren doesn't aromatize, but can up-regulate the PG receptors in the PRESENCE of Estrogen. So, best to keep the E2 from the Test on the low end. Prami offsets the sides from Tren.

That last post is excellent. Don't overdo the AI right from the get-go. Assess sides and THEN use it ED, otherwise E3D is plenty depending on the cycle at hand.

Never thought of this before but Test Suspension/Tren Suspension seems like a great off season cycle for the drug tested athlete. I assume the tren susp get out of your system as fast as the test susp (about 1 day) correct?
The only potential downside is the inconvenience of twice daily shots.

I would feel it out at first and keep adex/aromasin, prami, and definitely letro on hand. Of course everyone is different and as we know tren gyno is progestegenic rather than estrogenic, but in my case tren brings on gyno worse than anything else and letro is the only thing that really kills it. It makes sense, progesterone can amplify estrogen sides but no estrogen = no gyno.

Proviron would be good if you are not prone to hair loss if so a topical dht blocker could be added.

Never thought of this before but Test Suspension/Tren Suspension seems like a great off season cycle for the drug tested athlete. I assume the tren susp get out of your system as fast as the test susp (about 1 day) correct?

Yep, Ive heard the same about Letro being good for killing E2 when taking Test/Tren.

As these things go, yes, it could be a good offseason cycle. Maybe even Test Prop for convenience. But one would still have to be careful. "Out of your system" is not the same as, "not detectible".

Last I competed, around 2003, the scanning mass spectrometer was in use. This was for any competition where IOC registered athletes were involved. They test for metabolites and can detect just about everything. For example, Deca can be long gone, but the metabolites hang around for a year and get a lot of dudes busted. If we wanted to use something, it was time to take a training vacation to some far away country in the offseason and get unreachable by phone or mail :) Orals only (AD50) and suspension were the things-to-do back then.

For Test, they were using Test/EpiTest ratio in more basic tests. But yeah, in general shorter esters would be better and at least give a chance of not being caught.

Last edited:
Im running the same compounds now. Im using Letro, Proviron and Duta with Finasteride in hand just in case.

what dose are you guys running since tren base is much stronger than all the others?

I'm curious on dose and how long within your cycle ?

I thought on taking A-dex, Proviron, Finasteride but I haven't decide dose. I might just take out a-dex and just keep proviron.

I have haven't decided but i'm thinking
Tren E 400mg ew 1-10
Test mix 800mg ew 1-10
Eq 600mg ew 1-10
maybe add some Turina bol

I'm trying to get an idea and more research or critique on running the above a-dex, proviron, Finasteride or kick one of the 3 out.

I used Adex ED on my test/deca/eq cycle at similar dose and worked well.
no Gyno.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity