over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What was your best cutting cycle?

You guys saying keto...are yall really 70/30% fat/protein? I got a buddy doing about a 40/60% fat/protein setup with lots of MCT oil pre workout and he's dropping fat FAST......(also on test/tren/var) for anti-catabolism

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys saying keto...are yall really 70/30% fat/protein? I got a buddy doing about a 40/60% fat/protein setup with lots of MCT oil pre workout and he's dropping fat FAST......(also on test/tren/var) for anti-catabolism

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I eat a little more protein than most do on the diet. I also use coconut oil with my eggs and bacon in the morning if I lift after breakfast and if it's a rest day then no coconut oil with breakfast. I use coconut oil 2 more times a day in my protein shake.

My% is way off from textbook keto as text book keto I feel is really not for advanced lifters like many of us on here. I think I'm at 175gms of fat maybe more. 300gms of protein and sometimes more.

On non workout days it's maybe 250gms of protein and 175-200gms of fat. It varies and I never really keep track like I did 15 years ago when I first started doing doing a ckd. As the weeks go on I just drop the portion size of meals and the fat keeps coming off.

BTW here is dinner :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421619739879.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421619739879.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 464
I eat a little more protein than most do on the diet. I also use coconut oil with my eggs and bacon in the morning if I lift after breakfast and if it's a rest day then no coconut oil with breakfast. I use coconut oil 2 more times a day in my protein shake.

My% is way off from textbook keto as text book keto I feel is really not for advanced lifters like many of us on here. I think I'm at 175gms of fat maybe more. 300gms of protein and sometimes more.

On non workout days it's maybe 250gms of protein and 175-200gms of fat. It varies and I never really keep track like I did 15 years ago when I first started doing doing a ckd. As the weeks go on I just drop the portion size of meals and the fat keeps coming off.

BTW here is dinner :)

To each his own I guess. When I use Tren I feel like it honestly melts through carbs. I like to do moderate carb, low fats (pretty much trace fats from the meat/carbs i eat) and high (300g) protein. My body has changed since I gave up peanut butter (hardest thing I've ever done)

To each his own I guess. When I use Tren I feel like it honestly melts through carbs. I like to do moderate carb, low fats (pretty much trace fats from the meat/carbs i eat) and high (300g) protein. My body has changed since I gave up peanut butter (hardest thing I've ever done)

Me too as far as peanut butter. I use almond butter and big difference.

I can't do the low fat thing. My muscle melts away. I can do it a few days here and there just like carb cycling but the CKD diet is the only one I can stick too 100% the others make me crave and binge and energy levels all over the place.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Me too as far as peanut butter. I use almond butter and big difference.

I can't do the low fat thing. My muscle melts away. I can do it a few days here and there just like carb cycling but the CKD diet is the only one I can stick too 100% the others make me crave and binge and energy levels all over the place.

When you say your muscle melts away, do you mean even with Tren? Cuz Tren seems to be the one compound where I retain muscle and probably even gain some regardless of my diet. I would agree with you if I was using different compounds, though. But that being said, I pretty much never cut anymore *without* Tren for that reason. I actually just had my gyno removed 8 weeks ago, prior to that high fat diets were not even possible for me. Whenever I used to eat a really high fat meal I would almost immediately feel it in my nips, a weird itchy feeling like I was experiencing breast tissue growth. It was awful.

When you say your muscle melts away, do you mean even with Tren? Cuz Tren seems to be the one compound where I retain muscle and probably even gain some regardless of my diet. I would agree with you if I was using different compounds, though. But that being said, I pretty much never cut anymore *without* Tren for that reason. I actually just had my gyno removed 8 weeks ago, prior to that high fat diets were not even possible for me. Whenever I used to eat a really high fat meal I would almost immediately feel it in my nips, a weird itchy feeling like I was experiencing breast tissue growth. It was awful.

I don't take a lot of tren when I do take it maybe 350mg a week tops. Back in the day I'd do 600mg but I'm 41 and worried about prostate more than I was in my 20s.

The low fat just really flattens me out and I just don't feel and look as good as if I was doing mod/high fat and low carbs.

The only time I go low fat is coming off a ckd. I eat low fat for a few weeks to not rebound and that few weeks I continue to lose fat but start feeling small.

I'm not a high dose user so maybe most people have zero issues with low fat since they are on a lot of stuff but I don't take high doses.

Agreed.
High fat low carbs king.

I've never done the high fat part. Low carb, low fat, and high protein works, but this may not be ideal. I lose weight with no issue, but I usually lose some lean mass along with it.

I'm considering doing full keto. TrinityD, how low do you suggest on the carbs and how high on the fat? Maybe 20% carb, 30% pro, 50% fat. I assume weekly carb ups of 500gm or so?

Just not sure I can bring myself to eating a ton of fat.

I've never done the high fat part. Low carb, low fat, and high protein works, but this may not be ideal. I lose weight with no issue, but I usually lose some lean mass along with it.

I'm considering doing full keto. TrinityD, how low do you suggest on the carbs and how high on the fat? Maybe 20% carb, 30% pro, 50% fat. I assume weekly carb ups of 500gm or so?

Samesies. Even when I'm bulking I'd much rather do low fat, high carbs (with slin) and high protein. I used to do high fat (mostly in the form of peanut butter) and my body composition has changed quite a bit since moving over to trace fats. I have been considering adding in a tablespoon of Virgin Coconut Oil with my breakfast shake after my fasted run for the health benefits but all the rest of the fat I get are small amounts from chicken and oatmeal which are pretty much the staples of my diet (6 grilled chicken breasts and 2 bowls of steel cut oats a day)

My diet is really boring but I have learned to love it.

You won't do well on such high carbs. It's really not true keto and you may not remain in ketosis long enough before it's time to carb up. I'd rather you keep carbs super low and just play with the protein amount not the carbs. Because of gluconeogensis you will have plenty of more glucose in your bloodstream with the added protein which is an inefficient way of "getting more carbs" if I can even say something that absurd.

Some people eat too much protein which kicks them out of ketosis just like too many carbs do.

I carb up Friday AM post workout until dinner Saturday night. 500 to 600gms of carbs is great each day. Sometimes I make Saturday dinner my first keto meal or sometimes Sunday breakfast is my first keto meal.

Based on your body type and metabolism you can do less carbs or maybe just one day of carbs. You have to use trial and error.

Dont fear the fat because the truth is when people aren't losing enough weight on this diet they up the fat and their body fat starts to drop fast.

Fucking love science!

Last edited:
You won't do well on such high carbs. It's really not true keto and you may not remain in ketosis long enough before it's time to carb up. I'd rather you keep carbs super low and just play with the protein amount not the carbs. Because of gluconeogensis you will have plenty of more glucose in your bloodstream with the added protein which is an inefficient way of "getting more carbs" if I can even say something that absurd.

Some people eat too much protein which kicks them out of ketosis just like too many carbs do.

I carb up Friday AM post workout until dinner Saturday night. 500 to 600gms of carbs is great each day. Sometimes I make Saturday dinner my first keto meal or sometimes Sunday breakfast is my first keto meal.

Based on your body type and metabolism you can do less carbs or maybe just one day of carbs. You have to use trial and error.

Dont fear the fat because the truth is when people aren't losing enough weight on this diet they up the fat and their body fat starts to drop fast.

Fucking love science!

This is very interesting. I often wondered why my very low carb attempts have just been ok. Carbs are protein sparing if you're in a "normal" glucose burning mode. Fat is much less so unless you are in full blown ketosis.

I think a lot guys, myself included, have tried low carb but fail to:

1) raise fat high enough
2) lower protein a bit

To me low carb is right around 200gm per day. This can work very well with balanced pro and fat. Going below 150gm WITHOUT switching to a real keotogenic diet seems to be less than optimal.

This is very interesting. I often wondered why my very low carb attempts have just been ok. Carbs are protein sparing if you're in a "normal" glucose burning mode. Fat is much less so unless you are in full blown ketosis.

I think a lot guys, myself included, have tried low carb but fail to:

1) raise fat high enough
2) lower protein a bit

To me low carb is right around 200gm per day. This can work very well with balanced pro and fat. Going below 150gm WITHOUT switching to a real keotogenic diet seems to be less than optimal.

Yeah most people fail because of just that. Fat not high enough and protein too high. Women fail the most because their inherent fear of eating fat... they never consume enough fat on this diet and have slow results.

Dr Atkins who's the king of ketogenic diet coined a phrase called "fat fast". When your fat loss stalls have a day of very high fat and then your fat loss kicks in again it's awesome. When I used to do a fat fest I'd buy big sausage patties with like 40 grams of fat each and eat 2 with a meal. Lots of other high fatty food too.

Yeah most people fail because of just that. Fat not high enough and protein too high. Women fail the most because their inherent fear of eating fat... they never consume enough fat on this diet and have slow results.

Dr Atkins who's the king of ketogenic diet coined a phrase called "fat fast". When your fat loss stalls have a day of very high fat and then your fat loss kicks in again it's awesome. When I used to do a fat fest I'd buy big sausage patties with like 40 grams of fat each and eat 2 with a meal. Lots of other high fatty food too.

Interesting, never heard this. I am watching the scale currently and will give it a try once I hit a wall. Currently eating about 200g of carbs a day, 30-40g fat from trace sources, and 250g protein. Probably around 2200 cals per day and I am doing fasted AM steady state cardio (high incline power walk) that burns about 500 cals in 40 minutes, then lifting 6 days a week (legs twice a week) in the afternoons. I am also coming back from a gyno surgery I had 8 weeks ago. Stayed on 300mg of Test-E throughout my recovery to aid in not losing muscle, just started Tren Ace as well 8 days ago 100mg ED. Muscle memory is a great thing. I've been back in the gym 2 weeks and I literally add 10lbs back to each lift per week despite being a pretty heavy caloric deficit. 8 weeks out of the gym + the gyno surgery set me back a good bit on my lifts but at the rate I am going I will be back to the strength level on my last bulk in about 4-5 weeks.

Last edited:
Interesting, never heard this. I am watching the scale currently and will give it a try once I hit a wall. Currently eating about 200g of carbs a day, 30-40g fat from trace sources, and 250g protein. Probably around 2200 cals per day and I am doing fasted AM steady state cardio (high incline power walk) that burns about 500 cals in 40 minutes, then lifting 6 days a week (legs twice a week) in the afternoons. I am also coming back from a gyno surgery I had 8 weeks ago. Stayed on 300mg of Test-E throughout my recovery to aid in not losing muscle, just started Tren Ace as well 8 days ago 100mg ED. Muscle memory is a great thing. I've been back in the gym 2 weeks and I literally add 10lbs back to each lift per week despite being a pretty heavy caloric deficit. 8 weeks out of the gym + the gyno surgery set me back a good bit on my lifts but at the rate I am going I will be back to the strength level on my last bulk in about 4-5 weeks.

Yeah I had shoulder surgery which motivated me to get my ass focused and took aas to help prevent muscle loss and 6 months after surgery I totally transformed. Also pre surgery I was limited to what I could do so I was not able to make any gains and was actually losing because of my injury.

Love muscle memory too as I took a very long lay off many years ago then came back in the gym. 6 months natural but a great diet and work out and i looked awesome.

As far as your diet with 200gms of carbs you aren't in ketosis so don't do any sort of fat fast it won't help you. It only applies to people doing no carbs and are in actual ketosis verified by ketostix in this case.

Yeah I had shoulder surgery which motivated me to get my ass focused and took aas to help prevent muscle loss and 6 months after surgery I totally transformed. Also pre surgery I was limited to what I could do so I was not able to make any gains and was actually losing because of my injury.

Love muscle memory too as I took a very long lay off many years ago then came back in the gym. 6 months natural but a great diet and work out and i looked awesome.

As far as your diet with 200gms of carbs you aren't in ketosis so don't do any sort of fat fast it won't help you. It only applies to people doing no carbs and are in actual ketosis verified by ketostix in this case.

When i say fasted i just mean AM cardio pre-breakfast. I don't do any other kind of fasting. diet is working well thus far thats why i havent changed anything drastically to attempt a keto diet. if i stalled i would. I used to just switch over to DNP when i stalled but i'm trying to stay away from using that crap in the future.

I don't know... It may not be scientifically sound, but 2000 calories from high carbs is completely different from 2000 calories keto. Very very different... I can eat very few calories and if carbs are highish, I won't lose fat at all...

I 100% agree that calories are not equal with carbs and fat. Im the opposite to you though. I diet on 500 carbs, 3500 calories and drop fat much faster than the same calories and same protein with less carbs more fat. Some people's metabolisms go through the roof on high carb and shut down on low carb. I cant lose fat for shit on low carb after 2 weeks. A lot of people are like you and do better on less carbs.

Diet being #1 cardio,Test-Prop,Tren Ace,Mast-Prop and 4iu gh ,t-3 and some clen.

what's the best timing for GH dosing when it comes to fat loss? once a day? twice a day? upon waking, or before bed? and as far as nutrient partitioning goes, when i have used slin in the past obviously avoid fatty foods altogether around a couple hours of injection but are there any nutrition guidelines around GH timing too?

test/tren/var/winstrol/t3/clen

lower the carbs up the fat, keep diet on point. Cardio can be done a minimum if diet is on point and training intensity is there.

what's the best timing for GH dosing when it comes to fat loss? once a day? twice a day? upon waking, or before bed? and as far as nutrient partitioning goes, when i have used slin in the past obviously avoid fatty foods altogether around a couple hours of injection but are there any nutrition guidelines around GH timing too?

The key to fat loss on gh is a very low insulin enviorment while its active. I'd do about an hour pre workout preferably carbles and quite Low fat. Postworkout cardio to burn off some more ffa.pre workout for me Is a chicken breast and 20g coconut oil regardless of goals. Another dose pre bed or better still middle of night when you wake to piss. Your liberate ffa twice a day like this in a very low insulin environment. Training carbles is cool as your strong as fuck and consistent energy. I'll never train any other way again. If it's a non training day I'd go first thing am and no carbs until meal 3. Give it 90 minutes post injection and do fasted cardio. I don't do fasted cardio myself or do more than 1 carbles meal but this is how you get the best fat loss on gh

Last edited:
Cutting Cycle for beginner!

hey bro, if haven't started any cutting cycle before,might you can start the cycle with 600 mg Test E,400 Equipoise.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131