over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's A Good Substitute For Primo?

Millineum Man

Registered
Fellas, I know alot of guys talk about Primo in a almost "Holy" status. But, most of don't have access to or can afford REAL Primo. In your opinion, what's a good substitute for Primo E or A? NPP? EQ? Mast E or P? What do you think?

Most say EQ is a poor man's primo. Low sides, mild overall, good lean mass gains. That being said, you have to use a lot of EQ for it to be effective.

No substitute for primo. If you try legit primo, you'll find out real quick that it's like no other aas. Sides are almost non existent(except hair falling out for guys with mbp) unless you mega dose it. Good solid gains w/o any of the bloat.

Last edited:
I kinda thought tbol was similar to primo when I ran it.

Most say EQ is a poor man's primo. Low sides, mild overall, good lean mass gains. That being said, you have to use a lot of EQ for it to be effective.
Yeah, I recently read an article by Mike Arnold that EQ has to be ran in the 1,000-2,500mgs/wk range to see its true power. Lean, bloat-free muscle, at least that's what the article said.

Yeah, I recently read an article by Mike Arnold that EQ has to be ran in the 1,000-2,500mgs/wk range to see its true power. Lean, bloat-free muscle, at least that's what the article said.

What you guys seem to forget is that high dosing EQ can cause an increase in anxiety and hemocrit. Higher you dose it, the more your hemo rises. I've run EQ at 1,200 in the past and my rbc was through the roof so I had to back down, my bp was high and I was getting massive headaches all the time. Gains from eq are similar to primo which is why guys that can afford to run primo, high dose that instead to avoid all the nasty sides high dosing EQ brings forth.

Heck yea

I cant imagine how bad the anxiety would be on that much EQ, granted it goes away at least for me after a few weeks but its gotta be pretty bad !

I ran oral Primo yrs back...it was awesome, sense of well being etc.

is it possible to still get real scherring primo? is it even still being manufactured?

Try RDP raw primo and let me know how you like it.

is it possible to still get real scherring primo? is it even still being manufactured?

Oh yes, still being made. Many sources have it, but it's prohibitively expensive.
But a few UGs do have UG Primo and are spot on with the dose (and it really is Primobolan).

Anabolism wise, just run any better anabolic at a lower dose and there's your substitute.

But Primo has it's own feeling; just makes you feel better than other anabolics make you feel. I'd love to cruise with it all offseason and save the mental anguish (Tren et al.) for the real bulking or cutting. Shit's expensive though.

Use the same thing you use to replace Tren.

When you are already lean there isnt anything quite like primo for having a certain look. Tight skin but full muscles. Favorite pre-contest drug along with winny.

Try Var, its very similar from my experience. Low sides, slow gains, no water retention , good strength gains.

You may get similar results from other things. But there isn't anything that can take its place in regards to how side effect free it is. You can run it a long time snd probably have no issues. Worth every penny.

One thing I've never run...I just can't imagine it being worth the huge price jump. Or even a decent dose mattering that much if you're already on a bunch of other stuff.

Seems to me Var would be the most similar

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner