over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what's the best free encripted email?

TURBOGREEK

Registered
i've got a provacyharbor and safemail account but i don't really care for ph and sm doesn't work with certain other emails...so basically its a pain in the ass and it sux.

i used to use cyber-rights and hushmail back in the days but i remember some big scandal where there were working with LE.

who do you guys use? which do you recommend? shit these days i think i just feel safest with gmail but im not sure if some movie producers will reply to gmail.

thanks - TG

Most have switched over to securenym which of course is not free. I'm pretty sure all these "secure" free services can be made to cough up whatever for the man.

i've got a provacyharbor and safemail account but i don't really care for ph and sm doesn't work with certain other emails...so basically its a pain in the ass and it sux.

i used to use cyber-rights and hushmail back in the days but i remember some big scandal where there were working with LE.

who do you guys use? which do you recommend? shit these days i think i just feel safest with gmail but im not sure if some movie producers will reply to gmail.

thanks - TG

Gmail is one of the worst for privacy rights. Any email sent or received, even after you delete them, are kept on there servers and backups for many, many eons!

Gmail is one of the worst for privacy rights. Any email sent or received, even after you delete them, are kept on there servers and backups for many, many eons!

i hear ya bro. it said that more in sarcasm. who do u use?

I actually like Privacyharbor but you can't send an email using an android phone.

If you ever try to order from ip china using any safemail you wont get s response he has been in the game for 20 yrs and says secure emails are gov funded so....

Here's something I read on this subject not to long ago when you order open a new email account with lets say yahoo for example and after that one order delete it and move on to the next one change it up and keep it sporadic using different email providers each time just something I read I personally Just deleted my old one and I'm looking for a new one so maybe securnym next don't know we'll see until then may be bouncing around a little

This question always comes up.... exact same question multiple times in the computer section.

Read my write up here for a basis and you should be able to figure out how to make yourself secure and not worry about the emails. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...technology-forum/82108-security-concerns.html

I've been using tor for about three years but suppose you send an order in with your adress, TOR isn't going to protect you and unless the source uses a more secure way which many wouldn't you kind of need to try to atleast find a better email that at least has the hopes of being secure.

Last edited:
i would suggest using pgp and any email account, shit even hotmail will be 'secure' if you use pgp

but honestly, what is 'secrue' these days?

I've been using tor for about three years but suppose you send an order in with your adress, TOR isn't going to protect you and unless the source uses a more secure way which many wouldn't you kind of need to try to atleast find a better email that at least has the hopes of being secure.

My first question would be why the hell are you using your address??? :banghead: I answered that a few times already in other threads. If you read thru the lines my last statement in that post was

"Oh an I would like to point out I absolutely LOVE these novelties HERE. Great to show people at gyms, mailboxes, wu....." :rolleyes:

First and foremost if you play the game, you always run a risk. The more anonymous you want to be, the more it costs $$$$

Your forgetting that you have no control over the source and their software or computer. If they get popped, LE has that control and the keys to decode the encrypted email anyways.... so you being anonymous is the safest bet. The guy that was popped yesterday in TN Im sure they have the addresses of all those shipped to by now... now lets see if people were smart enough to not use their real info or if they did, they ran the risk.... hope the agency has a small budget this year

Last edited:
My first question would be why the hell are you using your address??? :banghead: I answered that a few times already in other threads. If you read thru the lines my last statement in that post was

"Oh an I would like to point out I absolutely LOVE these novelties HERE. Great to show people at gyms, mailboxes, wu....." :rolleyes:

First and foremost if you play the game, you always run a risk. The more anonymous you want to be, the more it costs $$$$

Your forgetting that you have no control over the source and their software or computer. If they get popped, LE has that control and the keys to decode the encrypted email anyways.... so you being anonymous is the safest bet. The guy that was popped yesterday in TN Im sure they have the addresses of all those shipped to by now... now lets see if people were smart enough to not use their real info or if they did, they ran the risk.... hope the agency has a small budget this year

I understand not using your own addy to ship to, but how do you get around not using your info with Western Uniion? Unless you have a fake ID...

I understand not using your own addy to ship to, but how do you get around not using your info with Western Uniion? Unless you have a fake ID...

Read the very last sentence in the other thread an click the link......

damn... i feel so stupid but what the f*ck is PGP?

i need to speak to some computer geeks about this.

Never use anything related to Google. Those bastards are mining all the personal information they can.

i guess im gonna continue using privacyharbor. i tweaked my prefs. it just takes so long to load.

WU only requires ID on transfers over 1000. usually i'll send the funds in more then one transfer, each under 1000. you have to pay separate fees for each one though of course.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131