advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT'S WITH BRAZILIAN LEG GENETICS IN WOMEN?

There is a huge genetic component to this but most of the well known ones are full of enhancements. Lot's of implants and injections (pmma etc) in Brazil. I have many of them on my IG and it's obvious to see. Quite a few train in the same gym and trained by the DNA girls. They all train very hard and legs/glutes multiple times weekly. Just really hard workers on good diets and full of injections. Many also use AAS and it's blatantly obvious when they speak. Viviane “Vivi” Winkler has an incredible body and is one of my favs. Eva Andressa is another one.

There is a huge genetic component to this but most of the well known ones are full of enhancements. Lot's of implants and injections (pmma etc) in Brazil. I have many of them on my IG and it's obvious to see. Quite a few train in the same gym and trained by the DNA girls. They all train very hard and legs/glutes multiple times weekly. Just really hard workers on good diets and full of injections. Many also use AAS and it's blatantly obvious when they speak. Viviane “Vivi” Winkler has an incredible body and is one of my favs. Eva Andressa is another one.

I follow Viviane as well.

You think she's injected?

I follow Viviane as well.

You think she's injected?

Vivi has me guessing. Most of the other ones are so obvious. I have seen her older pics and she had the bottom. Her arse is perfect looking though. She does have amazing genetics as well. She is very muscular in a great way. Her legs are very thick and well developed. Another thing she looks quite tall in some pics but it's just because they are all so tiny. She is only 5ft 3 so that is a factor. If I had to guess she has had some "fillers" in the arse. I don't know though with her.

Vivi is very similar to Roberta Zuniga (facially). Roberta is another one who obviously uses aas etc. Roberta is very enhanced and has had her arse, boobs and face done. Both of them wear tonnes of make up as well. I like both of them.

These girls train legs harder than most pro bodybuilders. Sometimes their vids are even good motivation for when I train. They push it until they are practically crying and shaking so they both train very hard. They all train hard where Vivi trains and you have tonnes of women pushing it. Here are the links to two of her trainers. Loads of videos of training women in the gym on her daily feed...

https://www.instagram.com/teamcarolvaz/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/fabisuperpoderosa/?hl=en

The 2nd trainer has incredible legs/body and has no implants. Another one from the gym who is nice with no implants...

https://www.instagram.com/vanessafgarciaa/?hl=en

I know shes not from brazil, but whos seen that chick on IG, Bakhar Nabieva. THAT chick has the best legs ive ever seen. Shes extremely popular. Look her up. Anyone know where she is from? Not a competitor or anything. Just a lower body super jacked IG chick. Shes definitely on all the cycles.

Last edited:
Vivi has me guessing. Most of the other ones are so obvious. I have seen her older pics and she had the bottom. Her arse is perfect looking though. She does have amazing genetics as well. She is very muscular in a great way. Her legs are very thick and well developed. Another thing she looks quite tall in some pics but it's just because they are all so tiny. She is only 5ft 3 so that is a factor. If I had to guess she has had some "fillers" in the arse. I don't know though with her.

Vivi is very similar to Roberta Zuniga (facially). Roberta is another one who obviously uses aas etc. Roberta is very enhanced and has had her arse, boobs and face done. Both of them wear tonnes of make up as well. I like both of them.

These girls train legs harder than most pro bodybuilders. Sometimes their vids are even good motivation for when I train. They push it until they are practically crying and shaking so they both train very hard. They all train hard where Vivi trains and you have tonnes of women pushing it. Here are the links to two of her trainers. Loads of videos of training women in the gym on her daily feed...

https://www.instagram.com/teamcarolvaz/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/fabisuperpoderosa/?hl=en

The 2nd trainer has incredible legs/body and has no implants. Another one from the gym who is nice with no implants...

https://www.instagram.com/vanessafgarciaa/?hl=en

Yeah, I follow TeamCarolvaz as well. Yes, all those girls train legs like beats!

I know shes not from brazil, but whos seen that chick on IG, Bakhar Nabieva. THAT chick has the best legs ive ever seen. Shes extremely popular. Look her up. Anyone know where she is from? Not a competitor or anything. Just a lower body super jacked IG chick. Shes definitely on all the cycles.

Except she has no calves. Her quads are great but, she failed to bring her calves up with the increase to her quads.

I'm curious to what cycle she's on.

I know for fact that some of these girls are enhanced in certain areas of the body. Not saying that genetics and hard work don't play a role for some, but the ones with the finances have under gone some cosmetic procedures.

nice brappers for sure

reminded me of this :eek:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE"]Awesome A-10 Thunderbolt II Brrrt Compilation - Happy Brrrt Day Special - YouTube[/ame]

As far a gear and women, no. Minimal at best. First, gear is VERY difficult to get there. Their customs are extremely tough, so importing through the mail is almost impossible. There are tons of fakes floating around for those that do want to use gear. Difficult enough for men to get the real thing. Also, the culture itself is not big on it, minus the small bodybuilding community. People would call me "hulk" and say, "I hope you are not taking anabolics, they will kill you". Unlike here where you see TRT and HG RX for anti-aging. Not there.

Are you describing Brazil or America?

Tons of fakes floating around here
The average public think steroids shrink your dick, cause cancer and will make you slaughter your family
Just because we have clinics here doesn't mean they're accepted wholly by society, they're still very taboo.
There's a small bodybuilding community in the states too

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity