Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Tren

Votes: 323 33.9%
  • masteron

Votes: 43 4.5%
  • other

Votes: 64 6.7%

• Total voters
all your being a little biased don't you think, because it's not your choice, you advocate that it's under-rated. You are the first person I ever heard talk this way, hell you must be better than a IFBB. Hell, they base everything off test.

write a book, cause it's clear that we are all missing something here that you know, and that we all missed.

Woooooooow, over-react much? I simply asked you if you actually believe that you CANNOT GROW WITHOUT TEST, cause that is heinously inaccurate and misleading.

You can continue insulting me and acting high-and-mighty if you want cause it's kind of funny, but I never said you can't have an opinion, I asked you about a specific statement you made, not your opinion on test. I have used test in all my cycles.

Here's a little basics for you. After you read this, look up about how ancient cultures and even some that are still primitive, use natural remedies to stimulate testosterone..
Being that your biased and all, learn a little tonight and think about it over your turkey and gravy tomorrow.

Umm, stimulating natural hormone production has absolutely no relevancy to injected hormones. Also, how am I biased, yet you are not? All I did was ask you about a statement you made.

Maybe there is a language barrier here? I'm not trying to be rude, but it sounds like maybe English isn't your first language?

Last edited:
Ill go with Test since I run it with every cycle..But I love Tren...Just cant run it...Makes me highly irritable

Umm, stimulating natural hormone production has absolutely no relevancy to injected hormones. Also, how am I biased, yet you are not? All I did was ask you about a statement you made.

Maybe there is a language barrier here? I'm not trying to be rude, but it sounds like maybe English isn't your first language?

Bro, let me take a second here and apologize openly, it seemed at first that you were coming at me with all the question marks in your first statement. And your opening line with "What?", like you were baffled that I would even make such a statement about test. Like I was clueless!

To answer this question here first in your reply, in regards to natty test boosting.
Boosting natty test in cultures world wide, that has been practiced for thousands of years, it's their way to get as much as they can from the benefits of testosterone, giving the fact that they had no injections. Plus, they really weren't sure what was going on, because medicine was not really understand in those times. They really only understood the benefits that it yielded, with recovery, the addition with meats ( proteins ) for strength and mass for their soldiers or athletes, and in may cultures it was said to aid in mental illness ( sense of well being ), and even sexual rituals for royalty.
If you read the info I posted before, it was not to claim you didn't know much of the basics, it was so you could read the facts on how and when test was used in sport medicine, and it's routes in common practices for the past 100+ years.
Making the comment that it was over-rated caught me off guard, just as much as my comments caught you off guard.

IMO, Test is under-rated, and should be the base of just about every cycle. Besides an intake of say ( example )- vars and halo if someone is looking for quick added strength for whatever reason. For just about every injection cycle you can think of, think of how much better the benefits would yield with the base of test, even at say 200-250 mgs min. ?

I could go on an on about min - mega doses of test, and I could also exploit how using milti-compounds is over rated too. Your comment that test is not used in many cycles, name some basic cycles that will benefit without test? list some compounds, heck give some 19nors in there too? Other compounds in the history of cycling have long been added far after the use of test. Test has always been the sole base, and just about every compound on the market today is a derivative compound of test, or mimics it's profound effects. How about when they created Dbol? They mimicked by bonding the 1-2 position of methyltest. Why? And EQ came from that, as they just removed the 17aa, thinking it was a longer lasting dbol. And so on and so on with compounds. Test is the George Washington is AAS

I mean really bro....

Once more if it wasn't your intent to come at me and question my knowledge or even my personal opinion, than I apologize.

Bro, let me take a second here and apologize openly, it seemed at first that you were coming at me with all the question marks in your first statement. And your opening line with "What?", like you were baffled that I would even make such a statement about test. Like I was clueless!

To answer this question here first in your reply, in regards to natty test boosting.
Boosting natty test in cultures world wide, that has been practiced for thousands of years, it's their way to get as much as they can from the benefits of testosterone, giving the fact that they had no injections. Plus, they really weren't sure what was going on, because medicine was not really understand in those times. They really only understood the benefits that it yielded, with recovery, the addition with meats ( proteins ) for strength and mass for their soldiers or athletes, and in may cultures it was said to aid in mental illness ( sense of well being ), and even sexual rituals for royalty.
If you read the info I posted before, it was not to claim you didn't know much of the basics, it was so you could read the facts on how and when test was used in sport medicine, and it's routes in common practices for the past 100+ years.
Making the comment that it was over-rated caught me off guard, just as much as my comments caught you off guard.

IMO, Test is under-rated, and should be the base of just about every cycle. Besides an intake of say ( example )- vars and halo if someone is looking for quick added strength for whatever reason. For just about every injection cycle you can think of, think of how much better the benefits would yield with the base of test, even at say 200-250 mgs min. ?

I could go on an on about min - mega doses of test, and I could also exploit how using milti-compounds is over rated too. Your comment that test is not used in many cycles, name some basic cycles that will benefit without test? list some compounds, heck give some 19nors in there too? Other compounds in the history of cycling have long been added far after the use of test. Test has always been the sole base, and just about every compound on the market today is a derivative compound of test, or mimics it's profound effects. How about when they created Dbol? They mimicked by bonding the 1-2 position of methyltest. Why? And EQ came from that, as they just removed the 17aa, thinking it was a longer lasting dbol. And so on and so on with compounds. Test is the George Washington is AAS

I mean really bro....

Once more if it wasn't your intent to come at me and question my knowledge or even my personal opinion, than I apologize.

I agree with many things you write but I strongly disagree with your test comment. Have you ever not used test in a cycle? I am learning everday and trying new things. I am just at the start of my progress but I seem to have found some great protocols for me. Everyone is different.

Imo 1g deca completely kills 1g test for sheer results. I haven't tried 1g deca but this is just for conversation sakes. I just refer to sheer results in regards to muscle growth and feel for me. Sure I think it is good to use maintenance test. I still love test and will use that solely for many cycles.

Have you checked out bodybuilding in the Arab nations? Many of them look perfect to me. Test is barely used there... many never use it. I know people who run tren only and love it... they add lots of test and get many side effects. Someone I know runs tren all year at 100-200mg and blasts with much more. I am not recommending that just trying to illustrate the are many routes up the mountain.

no question, for me its Tren A all the way! i hardly get sides unless i run over 500 wk. 50mg a day 6 days a week and watch the f out! i love it.

I mean really bro....

No harm done, I just simply was a little taken back that you said we can't grow without test. I am not disagreeing with it's use as a steroid, like I said I use it 90% of the time! But you CAN get amazing results without it, it is NOT essential. Just convenient, well rounded, and reliable.

I am not debating that testosterone itself scientifically is an important hormone. But there is many ways to get the job down, and I am only disagreeing with the belief things HAVE to be done one way. Cause they don't. That's all I was trying to say.

I agree with many things you write but I strongly disagree with your test comment. Have you ever not used test in a cycle? I am learning everday and trying new things. I am just at the start of my progress but I seem to have found some great protocols for me. Everyone is different.

Imo 1g deca completely kills 1g test for sheer results. I haven't tried 1g deca but this is just for conversation sakes. I just refer to sheer results in regards to muscle growth and feel for me. Sure I think it is good to use maintenance test. I still love test and will use that solely for many cycles.

Have you checked out bodybuilding in the Arab nations? Many of them look perfect to me. Test is barely used there... many never use it. I know people who run tren only and love it... they add lots of test and get many side effects. Someone I know runs tren all year at 100-200mg and blasts with much more. I am not recommending that just trying to illustrate the are many routes up the mountain.

More or less what I was going for, I agree. I personally will probably always use test, at least in the trt dose range, but you can absolutely get fantastic results without it's use.

No harm done, I just simply was a little taken back that you said we can't grow without test. I am not disagreeing with it's use as a steroid, like I said I use it 90% of the time! But you CAN get amazing results without it, it is NOT essential. Just convenient, well rounded, and reliable.

I am not debating that testosterone itself scientifically is an important hormone. But there is many ways to get the job down, and I am only disagreeing with the belief things HAVE to be done one way. Cause they don't. That's all I was trying to say.

More or less what I was going for, I agree. I personally will probably always use test, at least in the trt dose range, but you can absolutely get fantastic results without it's use.
I will agree that there is a shit ton of protocols out there, on a large spectrum that have provided exceptional results, without the usage of test.
Some where along the the line with many of these protocols, natural test levels are endangered decrease or even total suppression, running a 19nor without test for an example, tren year round is un-wsie, but I'm not going to get into the affinity of testosterone receptors vs progesterone receptors.
Lets face the proven facts, that 80% of AAS use will suppress or shut down entirely. Now using protocols with anti's and fertility compounds is one thing but to cycle like this pointless. One may have virtually no recovery issues what so ever, as opposed to the next fellow who me be shut down completely. It comes down to what works for you. I can't sit here and beat into peoples heads the benefits of test vs compounds ran without or even stand alones. In the end it comes down to our personal goals.
As science says any anabolic will shut one down sooner or later, and if I'm shutting down, I'm shutting down on test, and when test shuts me down, Im shut down on TEST! lol

If one choose to run a cycle without test-
1. Keep the doses lower than normal to avoid sexual dysfunction
2. dont use 19 nors

primo,Tbol and winny, Var+Dbol, Mast+Winny, var alone, winny alone,dbol alone, It mean it can be done of course with great results.

But I think the reason why you guess use test, of for what reason? lol;)

I will agree that there is a shit ton of protocols out there, on a large spectrum that have provided exceptional results, without the usage of test.
Some where along the the line with many of these protocols, natural test levels are endangered decrease or even total suppression, running a 19nor without test for an example, tren year round is un-wsie, but I'm not going to get into the affinity of testosterone receptors vs progesterone receptors.
Lets face the proven facts, that 80% of AAS use will suppress or shut down entirely. Now using protocols with anti's and fertility compounds is one thing but to cycle like this pointless. One may have virtually no recovery issues what so ever, as opposed to the next fellow who me be shut down completely. It comes down to what works for you. I can't sit here and beat into peoples heads the benefits of test vs compounds ran without or even stand alones. In the end it comes down to our personal goals.
As science says any anabolic will shut one down sooner or later, and if I'm shutting down, I'm shutting down on test, and when test shuts me down, Im shut down on TEST! lol

If one choose to run a cycle without test-
1. Keep the doses lower than normal to avoid sexual dysfunction
2. dont use 19 nors

primo,Tbol and winny, Var+Dbol, Mast+Winny, var alone, winny alone,dbol alone, It mean it can be done of course with great results.

But I think the reason why you guys use test, is for what reason? lol;)

typo's in " But I think the reason why you guys use test, is for what reason? lol;) "

Different guys with different experiences will give different answers. I don't believe from a conceptual level that anyone can convince anyone else that test or tren is or isn't their favorite. That's the thing about favorites anyway; it implies a subjective component. I'm all for arguing your own case but in the end it truly is your own case. I could make a strong case for tren or test. But in the end I actually voted for mast myself. It is what it is. I run test year round and tren gives me the most dynamic results but in terms of a favorite I still went with mast.
Bottom line rarely if ever will these threads or posts within them change someone's mind no matter how true or rational they seem

Different guys with different experiences will give different answers. I don't believe from a conceptual level that anyone can convince anyone else that test or tren is or isn't their favorite. That's the thing about favorites anyway; it implies a subjective component. I'm all for arguing your own case but in the end it truly is your own case. I could make a strong case for tren or test. But in the end I actually voted for mast myself. It is what it is. I run test year round and tren gives me the most dynamic results but in terms of a favorite I still went with mast.
Bottom line rarely if ever will these threads or posts within them change someone's mind no matter how true or rational they seem
Well I was going to maybe run deca next cycle but now hearing about the tren, I'm planning on test and tren in may 2012.;)

Well I was going to maybe run deca next cycle but now hearing about the tren, I'm planning on test and tren in may 2012.;)

I agree that if everyone and their dog raves about something you can try it based on interest and curiosity. That's the reason so many try AAS to begin with. Whether next year tren is your favorite will largely be dictated by how effective it is for you and how many sides you get. Many people get truly nasty tren sides and for that reason they gravitate away from calling it their favorite. I'm also for information sharing and recommendations. But I do maintain only an individual can decide for themselves what is or isn't their own personal favorite.

of the stuff ive used, test,deca,winny,eq,tren....
tren is the best, hands down. hair out, too, but fuck it, im a victim of mpb anyway.
tren does it all. and at low doses. what else can u run at 250-300 wk and get the strength,size,and fat loss that tren gives? acetate, that is.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws