over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats your favorite test and why

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was talking to a buddy that loves test Cyp and hates enanthate and also says that the Sustanon doesen't do much for him either. I have only ever taken Sus and Prop so i can't realy argue , we also got into the discussion about Sustanon and Omnadren being the "exact" same drug now but the omna's are always a good bit cheaper?

Does one seem to give better gains that another , I've heard that suspention is awsome for strength an little water retention but I damn sure don't want to shoot that ED ofr 10-12 weeks

I was thinking about running Sustanon at 500mg/w with Suspention 100mg/eod and those days would be the days I'm taking IGF-1 post workout but not sure yet.

So whats everybody found to work bets for them?

Gunsmith said:
I was talking to a buddy that loves test Cyp and hates enanthate and also says that the Sustanon doesen't do much for him either. I have only ever taken Sus and Prop so i can't realy argue , we also got into the discussion about Sustanon and Omnadren being the "exact" same drug now but the omna's are always a good bit cheaper?

Does one seem to give better gains that another , I've heard that suspention is awsome for strength an little water retention but I damn sure don't want to shoot that ED ofr 10-12 weeks

I was thinking about running Sustanon at 500mg/w with Suspention 100mg/eod and those days would be the days I'm taking IGF-1 post workout but not sure yet.

So whats everybody found to work bets for them?

Suspension is actually better if shot twice a day because the half-life is so short. If you liked prop just stick with that ED or EOD. If you want less injections go with cyp of enanth twice a week.

We had a thread on this not too long ago. The answer is simple....OMNADREN. It it is 1/2 the price of all others and its just as good.

Test=Test. They are all the same thing.

I never understand the differece between the cyp, enan, sust, omna.... the reason they differ and people react differently is because of the manufacturer and the road it travels to get to you, if you had all of these made in a us fda approved lab I would bet you would not be able to tell the difference ...

if you are asking about the test that is the "best" gram for gram and in terms of gains and such, test suspension is hands down the winner... most cant handle the inj. pain and frequency of shots but no one will deny the resuts of this compound.. if you factor in cost, inj pain, freq. and other factors then its just opinion....

I realize test. is test but for some reason i gotta side with Cyp. i just get better gains from it but as Km said suspender gram for gram is the bomb....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws