over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When do I tell her?

Don't ever tell women about what you do that's illegal or any other things of a serious nature.

First, realize that women don't like serious conversations and can't process logic so it only upsets them.

What she will do is go into perpetual nag mode or save it for later to use it against you on some future date when she decides you've done something to warrant it (which could be just about anything).

If I were you I'd tell her it was cotton candy, she'll laugh and then you can tak her for an ice cream.

A woman is like a child, the same principles apply. If you wouldn't tell it to a 12 year old or your local LEO then don't tell her.

NEVER! Don't ever tell a gf anything like that, my motto is usually don't tell anyone anything about yourself... But when it comes to AAS usage and related, NEVER EVER... That's why I stay so quiet in the gym, I can't stand the gossiping loud mouth attention whores, who want to talk to everyone and know everyone's story... Before you know it, everyone will know your business... Well, for the most part women are like those people, even if they don't do it with bad intentions, it's in their nature to gossip with everyone, under the pretense of looking out for you... (Not all women btw, but if she's nosy, then she's probably like that)

If it had been me, and she asked, I would have simply said, "Don't worry about it, it's nothing" Or my supplements... End of story... My ex-wife was great that way... She knew I was taking something and would just say that "She didn't know and didn't want to know" in case she ever got questioned for anything she wouldn't be lying by saying she knows nothing... NOTHING Good would ever come out of you telling her... Trust? Fuck trust!! It's over-rated!! I'd much rather have my freedom and not give anyone any leverage against me should things go south (even after marriage) Then trust... Just my opinion...

Last edited:
maybe if you marry her tell her, but until then girlfriends do not need to know imo. No way in telling what depths she would go if you fucked up some how better to be safe then sorry.

exactly, girls can be dangerous when you leave them...

exactly, girls can be dangerous when you leave them...

Exactly.

Use your discretion, if you're sleeping together on a regular basis then you have some idea of their mind set. If things begin to go south.. I hope you live near a desert. A lot of secrets can be buried there ;)

Man, this topic has been discussed over and over several times.. The solution is quite simple you never tell her. I made mistake discussed it with a gf she was cool with it, then i dumped her and she squealed to the cops... In my opinion i dont care how much you love her theres nothing like a woman full of anger. DONT TELL

my last girl, she knows about my usage, we were together for 2 years. She found out purely by accident, as I was very stupid and had something out in my bedroom when she came over. So I was honest with her and told her... Now, with that being said, this girl also knew everything else I was into as far as the freaky shit lol (people who remember me will prolly know what I'm talking about lol)

She was very non-judgemental and she choose to LEARN, about steroids, and even talked with my brother about them in detail, (I gave him the okay to discuss with her as he wasn't going to break my confidence)

When we split up, it was never due to the roids, she never mentioned it or threw it in my face... HOWEVER, she was the only female that knew about it besides my ex-fiance/my daughters mother.

IMO, I wouldn't tell her. I sure as he77 won't screw up like that again and will not tell another woman again unless we're married. Trust? fuck that, freedom is more important to me, keep it to yourself bro.

Need some advice. I've been dating this girl since march. She recently caught me taking arimidex before bed and asked what it was. So I was honest and told her. Well ever since she's been super nosy. She said she's just worried about me and my health. She's googling everything that has to do with adex and asking me if I take it. Funny she's never pulled up any oils and asked me about them. Just clen, nolva and other ancilaries. Lol
I think the main reason she's curious is when we started dating I was finishing up a test e/deca cycle and was a puffy 245 pnds. Now I'm in my tren/test a/mast cutting cycle at a solid 210. I've told girl friends in the past but I work with her and that's the biggest thing keeping me from telling her

Anyone got some advice?

since you are asking for opinions i will give mine.

that nosiness that some people would classy as 'caring' is unacceptable. if it were me i would tell her to mind her business, as she is not qualified to make a decision or give advice to me. a truly good girl will not pester you about it and will do as she is told.

just like you wouldn't give her advice on what brand of make-up to buy or what brand of clothes to wear

Last edited:
yikes, i just re-read your post, you said you told "girlfriends" in the past.

Dude, you are using an illegal "DRUG", people can say what they want, but at the end of the day, this is very illegal...

And the fact that you;re letting multiple girlfriends know, all one has to do is slip it out to a friend, and then they tell someone, your "secret" is out.

Damn dude, I would never put my freedom in the hands of so many people. IMO, I think you're playing with fire... and eventually, you're going to get burned.

Loose lips sink ships.

No need to tell her, ever.

Avoid the topic as naturally as you can. No even a simple discussion. Nothing is incriminating about nothing said.

I didn't tell my last girlfriend.... next thing you know we are engaged and then married. I just didn't know how to approach the subject honestly. What do you say? "so, uh, just wanted you to know after three years together I've been on steroids for the past ten years". So I didn't say a damn thing. Eventually she found them and I told her everything. IMO. Its easier to ask for forgiveness for not being completely forthcoming with your woman then to ask for permission. Its my life. I don't need someone second guessing my decisions. Overall it worked out well for me.

Don't tell a girlfriend. Big Mistake in my opinion.

If you were married that would be a different story.

Yeah no need to tell her

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity