over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When is BIG big enough?

When do you think big is big enough?
When is it time to call it a day when you have packed on enough muscle?

Big is big enough when e.g. you breathe heavy all the time, your snoring
gets so out of control you cannot sleep with your girlfriend/wife in the
same bed cutting down your sex life, when you crouch down on the floor and have to struggle to get up, when putting on your socks is a major project,
when lifting yourself off the toilet is a major project, Bro I could go on and on.

I won't even address the health issue thing but there does come a point
where you say to yourself, gosh, I don't think God ever intended me to be this big. I wish I could be more accepting of the lousy ectomorph genetics
I was born with and not be such a "reverse anorexic"!

Worldspan

when children cry when they look at you, then you are almost there :D

when everybody stares

When I walk through Crossgates mall and everybody looks....when you can't find anything comfortable to wear other than gym clothes...when you can't find enough pillows when you lay on your side..because your head is like 16" of the matteress...BBB I was telling you how havn't competed in 18 years,and was going to try again...4weeks into cycle I remebered why I walked away...at 5'6" 262 #...my knees hurt,start wear 3x shirts,with sleeves down to my knees...had to throw out 2 metal chairs from my front porch..they folded up...now I have to sit on cast bench

I hit my low point (or high point, depending on how you look at it) when I broke a toilet seat in my house. At my biggest I had to hold my breath to tie my shoes, couldn't reach around to tuck my shirt in, face turned beat red when walking up stairs, had to shower sideways because I didn't fit, sweat non-stop. I'm sure there are other joys I'm forgetting. Now I'm an underwear model, watch for Woperoos coming to a store near you!!! They come in greasy and extra greasy for those hot, humid summer days.

I have finally come to a size i am happy with. im nowhere near what i wanted to be originally tho. at 5'7 220 at about 7% im satisfied with what i have acheived. Sure it would be nice to walk around in Phils shoes for a few days, but i think it would get old fast. But i have no intention of merely maintaining, focus has now shifted to looking like this year round and being one of the best powerlifters ever!

You know your big enuf when you have to walk through doorways sideways, or when you have to wipe your ass from the front, until then..... :D

The rubbing

And let me not forget my leggs rubbing together...rubbing RAW that is

Big is big enough when you are as big as you can be without putting yourself at unreasonable health risks...

Not worth being 270 if you are long term gonna suffer big time...

Hahahha

big_byrd52 said:
I have finally come to a size i am happy with. im nowhere near what i wanted to be originally tho. at 5'7 220 at about 7% im satisfied with what i have acheived. Sure it would be nice to walk around in Phils shoes for a few days, but i think it would get old fast. But i have no intention of merely maintaining, focus has now shifted to looking like this year round and being one of the best powerlifters ever!

YOU ARE MY SIZE. I saw your pics.

OK Phil, whatever :rolleyes: I guess its just that golden tan that makes u look so big! :p

HOT!

jawbreakerkid said:
I hit my low point (or high point, depending on how you look at it) when I broke a toilet seat in my house. At my biggest I had to hold my breath to tie my shoes, couldn't reach around to tuck my shirt in, face turned beat red when walking up stairs, had to shower sideways because I didn't fit, sweat non-stop. I'm sure there are other joys I'm forgetting. Now I'm an underwear model, watch for Woperoos coming to a store near you!!! They come in greasy and extra greasy for those hot, humid summer days.

Are you selling any woperoos that you have worn and not washed yet? Skippy was wondering.

I hear ya about the thigh rub! :eek: Even more so about having to hire a midget with a paper hat when nature calls. :D That is when you know you are getting somewhere!

sad but the way things seem nowadays.........when they cant fit you in a coffin

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner