over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When the posing stops: Tom Prince's kidneys failed him—his heart didn't

great article .... I really hope it makes some of the board members take a long hard look at themselves.

I gotta say that article is a great read. I don't take very much myself and i truly believe that i am doing the right thing. This article definitely puts itt all in perspective. Thanks for the info.

the guy was a warrior, hope he's able to transition into a healthy lifestyle.

"Author's note: Of the top five heavyweights in the 1995 NPC Nationals, only Toney Freeman has not suffered a critical illness. Severely dehydrated, Edgar Fletcher had been rushed unconscious to a hospital during the 1993 USA Championships. Don Long had a kidney transplant in 2002. Curtis Leffler died of a heart attack in 1998; he was 36-and Tom Prince kidney failure."

Kinda leaves ya with a grim feeling eh? as that was almost 14 years ago and drug use has increased if anything from the very top to the very bottom and beginnings of this sport.

What about...

Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutlur?...How have they been able to not suffer any advers effects from their use?...Just curious...

op

they have superior genetics and take less than "middle of the pack" tom prince because they arent using drugs to compensate for genetics. They never needed alternative methods simply because they never plateued. They also can afford top of the line health care because they are 2 of many who are making a good living.

"they have superior genetics and take less than "middle of the pack" tom prince because they arent using drugs to compensate for genetics. They never needed alternative methods simply because they never plateued. They also can afford top of the line health care because they are 2 of many who are making a good living"

I really can't agree with that, sure it may be some genetics but I don't think they take any less,Tom's legs were phenomenal. Some people can smoke for 50 years and nothing others smoke for 10 and get lung cancer.

Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutlur?...How have they been able to not suffer any advers effects from their use?...Just curious...

op
they must be some of the few who only need 500mg/week of test.........LMAO.... Oh, and they never stay "On" either....lmao!

"they have superior genetics and take less than "middle of the pack" tom prince because they arent using drugs to compensate for genetics. They never needed alternative methods simply because they never plateued. They also can afford top of the line health care because they are 2 of many who are making a good living"

they must be some of the few who only need 500mg/week of test.........LMAO.... Oh, and they never stay "On" either....lmao!

I really can't agree with that, sure it may be some genetics but I don't think they take any less,Tom's legs were phenomenal. Some people can smoke for 50 years and nothing others smoke for 10 and get lung cancer.

Yeah, I have to concur with these bro's about the genetics thing...Tom seemed to have freaky genes...Maybe the other two (coleman and cutlur) didn't abuse the pain meds...That can make a huge difference with the kidneys and liver...Don't know, but would really like to find out why and how they have been able to bypass these horendous sides...Peace!

op

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear