over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHere can I get Insulin Needles?

waldo said:
open boards like this one is funny - you cant post up someting trying to help someone if the board doesnt sponser them. let me quess you cant talk about your exp with sups on the open board on less its good news am I right lol.

You are a smart ass snotty kid that has a lot to learn.

Big A said:
You are a smart ass snotty kid that has a lot to learn.

how can you intelligently say im a smart ass snotty kid that has alot to learn, how do you know how much I know and how old I am. hews being the kid here BIG A. tell me im wrong. anyway im not here to argue with you on hews right and wrong. I dont know to many sups on this board as I am new to the board so I cant answer your question on the slin pinz though I belive it has already be answered. I even apologized for it big a and you still had the nerve to come at me like you did.

waldo said:
how can you intelligently say im a smart ass snotty kid that has alot to learn, how do you know how much I know and how old I am. hews being the kid here BIG A. tell me im wrong. anyway im not here to argue with you on hews right and wrong. I dont know to many sups on this board as I am new to the board so I cant answer your question on the slin pinz though I belive it has already be answered. I even apologized for it big a and you still had the nerve to come at me like you did.

|---[\\\\]>---------- seeing that you are brand new and havent added anthing to this board and even insulted the owner, i think you can do yourself and all of us a big favor by just leaving. you are above and beyond this rinky dink board so you wont miss us.

bigbadasian said:
|---[\\\\]>---------- seeing that you are brand new and havent added anthing to this board and even insulted the owner, i think you can do yourself and all of us a big favor by just leaving. you are above and beyond this rinky dink board so you wont miss us.

If you read my post I have been trying to help ppl. as you know I have only been a member here for 2 days so I cant contribute 50 post a day, I have a life outside of the boards. And I did not insult Big A, I apologized for what I had said then he calls me a snotty ass kid that has alot to learn. after he said that to me I was calm and nice about it, I did not come back at him makeing incorrect allegations against him now did I. Im not going to argue with you guys about this, it is stupid to do so. I apologize for not reading the rulz, though I did not see a big deal with it in answering his question about slin pinz.

waldo said:
If you read my post I have been trying to help ppl. as you know I have only been a member here for 2 days so I cant contribute 50 post a day, I have a life outside of the boards. And I did not insult Big A, I apologized for what I had said then he calls me a snotty ass kid that has alot to learn. after he said that to me I was calm and nice about it, I did not come back at him makeing incorrect allegations against him now did I. Im not going to argue with you guys about this, it is stupid to do so. I apologize for not reading the rulz, though I did not see a big deal with it in answering his question about slin pinz.

You must be dislexic. You apologise then you shoot off another smart ass comment. If you don't see it, read what you wrote again.

And again, M-A-K-I-N-G C-L-E-A-R F-O-R Y-O-U, you DO NOT promote other websites for products that we have here on the board. We have FIVE sponsors on the board that supply pins. Between them all ,they have everything. They pay money to be here. The ones that you mentioned do not and by you mentioning them (repeatedly 'cause you don't listen) you are giving them free promotion. Do you think that is fair for the paying sponsors?
D-O Y-O-U U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D N-O-W?

And an apology doesn't mean shit if you throw smart ass comments towards me/the board.

And here's why I think that you are "a smart ass snooty kid that has a lot to learn".

You are kid. You are only 21.
You do the wrong thing and the mods TWICE tell you that you did, yet you persevere. You are snooty.
You try to veil your smart ass comments with so called apologies. You are a smart ass.
All the above show that you don't know shit about board etiquette which is what my post was about.

Have I left anything out?

He either doesn't know anything about board etiquette or he's just trying to demote while trying to promote...

Tyrone said:
He either doesn't know anything about board etiquette or he's just trying to demote while trying to promote...

Naw I think he is Just a snotty nose, Know it all kid hahahaha.
Yea feller Id probably just head on Like BBa said.
Or maybe Just got started off on the wrong foot whatever...Trust me though BigA is the wrong guy to get shitty with here, lol its HIS board.

well i went to Eckhard drug store and asked for slin pins for my diabetic nephew : )

The lady acted like I was a heroin addict and refused to give them to me without a perscription. Maybe I'll try Walmart.

Big A said:
You must be dislexic. You apologise then you shoot off another smart ass comment. If you don't see it, read what you wrote again.

And again, M-A-K-I-N-G C-L-E-A-R F-O-R Y-O-U, you DO NOT promote other websites for products that we have here on the board. We have FIVE sponsors on the board that supply pins. Between them all ,they have everything. They pay money to be here. The ones that you mentioned do not and by you mentioning them (repeatedly 'cause you don't listen) you are giving them free promotion. Do you think that is fair for the paying sponsors?
D-O Y-O-U U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D N-O-W?

And an apology doesn't mean shit if you throw smart ass comments towards me/the board.

And here's why I think that you are "a smart ass snooty kid that has a lot to learn".

You are kid. You are only 21.
You do the wrong thing and the mods TWICE tell you that you did, yet you persevere. You are snooty.
You try to veil your smart ass comments with so called apologies. You are a smart ass.
All the above show that you don't know shit about board etiquette which is what my post was about.

Have I left anything out?

BigA im sorry bro if i offened you/board. we did get off on the wrong foot, hope we can start over. I do understand now about open source posting, it is not right fair to the sups that do pay money to be here. I come from a private board where everyone has to pay to be there, and you can talk openly, and everyone is respected - no flaming. but i did bring it on myself when I should have got the hint the first time. when the link got deleated the first time I just figured one of the mods had a bad exp with them and deleated it, so I posted it again trying to help out one of the fello bros here. but now that you have explained everything to me, I do understand.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131