over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where have all the OG's gone?

I was taught by my old man a loooong time ago....."ALWAYS remember where you came from".... I love this board.... No other BB forum comes close... I'll be the 1st to admit that i would have NOT turned Pro without the knowledge i obtained here.... Yes, i have 2 guys eyeball me (MiniTruck and Tenny) but at the end of the day i do what i see fit for me.. ALOT is what ive learned from this very place.... I should post more....and will (Thanks Triple)... and i try to be as helpful as possible.... people ask me questions, i answer them... ask for advice, i give it.... i remember my 1st time in a gym (Ballys)...i could only bench the bar.... completely embarassing...point is, we all started somewhere

Made my day, MTF. You're always forever humble. I'm a fan, always have been. And I look forward to the always will be.

Last edited:
I was taught by my old man a loooong time ago....."ALWAYS remember where you came from".... I love this board.... No other BB forum comes close... I'll be the 1st to admit that i would have NOT turned Pro without the knowledge i obtained here.... Yes, i have 2 guys eyeball me (MiniTruck and Tenny) but at the end of the day i do what i see fit for me.. ALOT is what ive learned from this very place.... I should post more....and will (Thanks Triple)... and i try to be as helpful as possible.... people ask me questions, i answer them... ask for advice, i give it.... i remember my 1st time in a gym (Ballys)...i could only bench the bar.... completely embarassing...point is, we all started somewhere

What a story that is! Couldn't even bench the bar and now you're an IFBB PRO!! If people can't get inspired by that, then I don't know what will.

What a story that is! Couldn't even bench the bar and now you're an IFBB PRO!! If people can't get inspired by that, then I don't know what will.

Its been a CRAZY ride my friend....helluva journey. And I swear..I contribute that so much from what I learned right here....

So when I see someone who has that "deer looking at headlights" look on em I try to help.....IF they want it...…… I try to make it a point to say hello and smile to everyone I see....Im NOT the guys with headphones and a hoodie with a pissed off look on his face....to each his own and I could give a shit really but THAT is what I feel gives BB's that stigma of being douches...

For me it was guys just over thinking it all, which started primarily with the advent of tons of new drugs on the scene that honestly are mostly useless. Back in the 90's and early 2000's we all knew what we were taking and it was very simple , so the focus was on the science of training and nutrition and honestly just helping each other. Now a guy trains for 3 months then needs the magical chemical cocktail or its not worth going to the gym.
i tend to be simplistic and god knows ive said it before...but everything anyone ever needed to know about getting big is still right there in front of us all in Big A's landmark post (to me anyway) "growth principles for beginners".
my guess is most guys don;t even study that and the brtilliance that lies within the simplicity of it.

(or maybe im just old and bitter)

You make a good point. There is this trend of sarcastic smart ass attitude these days. They think its cool, but honestly it is immature garbage. A REAL man is humble. Everyone is a know it all. Then there is all the spam and nonsense that is annoying to shift through.

and i blame the start of this on lil slice:eek:! about the spam, it has become ridiculous, i dont even check sponsor page anymore. but this is still my number one forum, by far

and i blame the start of this on lil slice:eek:! about the spam, it has become ridiculous, i dont even check sponsor page anymore. but this is still my number one forum, by far

Every now and then, there's an influx of spam. Not long ago we were getting hit a lot. Big A said it wasn't a bot. Most likely it was someone who was banned, just proving that we made the right decision. We put an end to it and in the last month, roughly, things have been fine.

Every now and then, there's an influx of spam. Not long ago we were getting hit a lot. Big A said it wasn't a bot. Most likely it was someone who was banned, just proving that we made the right decision. We put an end to it and in the last month, roughly, things have been fine.

more power to you guys bc that really did get nipped in the butt quite quickly

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity