over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where I a went wrong ..........

Excell and Mike S .....you are my boys .....I don't claim to know you guys all that well .But your character has always shined through .I hope you realize that I care about both of you guys quite abit . You have done alot for me and don't even realize it . If you think I can ever be of assistance to either one of you two , please get ahold of me . Even if you just want to vent to an impartial ear. I hope you both are doing well and MIKES I just saw that I missed your Birthday thread awhile back . Sorry , so here is a belated happy birthday to you . I hope it was a good day for you .... Thanks once again for doing such a great job here , believe me it is more than appreciated . You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeS said:
IAB I remember that first day and chuckle. Your are great guy and when I think of you, the part about being a loyal buddy stands out. I agree that AS is not the answer. I also hate when guys are not willing to work for what the have, like BBJ said want to jump on a cycle within months of starting training.
There are levels of advancement and education, that being the last step.
Training/kineseology expertise, Diet/nutrition, supplements, advanced supplementation, AS being the thing you use when youve reached your limit
of incorporating all other tools. And you should study AS for 6mo minimum before using IMO.

Starkraven-Im pretty sure you can get that expounged off your record - it may cost a few $ for a lawyer to do the paperwork.

hey mikeS, it wont come off completely. im eligible for 1203.4 and i read it thoroughly. it always says it will show, fuckin sucks. i always had a public defender and he told me it wouldnt matter if i had a lawyer or not. i dont have any money really, i sure hope i will be able to get working and not show up on the record though.

All very good advice Iabadman - I really think your experience is valuable to share with the newbies and vets on here. I learn from your posts and reconsider some of the things I do as a result. You're having an impact bro, so don't be discouraged and share whatever you want to. We appreciate it.

DrG

I think it more or less comes down to the person using gear , when you 1st decide to use something ask yourself what your goal is and why you are about to take that path,,, i have a friend whos 20 and weighs 250 and is a smart and rational guy very dedicated to the sport , ive never told him to use a thing but im sure if he decided to it would be under control ,,, its the 20 yr olds who arent serious about training and weigh 180 and want to get to 250 in a hurry who turn to this as an answer for all there questions ,,, first thing build your base then let your natural test do its thing for as long as it takes then make educated decisions on if and what to use gear wise.

IABADMAN...POST ALL YOU WANT!

THAT IS QUITE A STORY! I STILL READ COMICS......WE'VE ALL HAD SOME NEGATIVE CRAP HAPPEN ON THE NET. SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE GOT ALL YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW. I LIKED READING THAT......KEEP UP THE GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS.

Ruined lives

Nice post.

With respect to the impact of felony arrests or convictions, those of you who have had that sort of misfortune should be sure to stay positive. Yes - you probably will never be a cop but there are still many options open. I personally have recovered from a hideous bout with law enforcement. My record is pretty appalling and includes things like "possession of weapons of mass destruction" and "possession of stolen explosives".

On my release from state custody I visited an employment lawyer who advised that there were plenty of options open for a rehabilitated individual like myself. It's been about ten years now, and although there are options I have never pursued, I have also never hit an employment roadblock and I'm very well employed.

CH

STARK

I ran into a very successful Criminal Defense Attorney just this week who has had many problems in the past. He did his time, got out, finished college, went to law school, worked in the DA's office for a decade and then into private practice. He used his negative experiences to energize his future endeavors.

Everyone takes life's hard blows, it's how you bounce back that matters bro!

that may be the most honest thing i have read in years... props to you and yeah... self actualization is a bitch goddess ain't it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear