mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where you started VS where you are (pics)

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
I'm about to be roasted lol, pretty embarrasing, I know my physique isn't any good but I may aswell post.. I've experimented with high dosages for a few weeks at a time (high test up to 1750mg for a few weeks but backed off after two, i hate injecting) the rest has been low as in 1g a week total or less. My best cycle was 125 sustanon per day and 50 tren ace per day. My diet has never been good or consistent for any long period of time and I've partied too much in my life lol. Lots of regrets obviously I wish I took it more seriously but again, I'm realistic; I know my physique is 'okay for the gym/beach' and that's it. I'm pretty unhappy versus how I thought I would feel, I don't get much joy out of it - when you first begin you would love to look how you do but as time goes on, it's not the same. I wish I could care about it or be more positive towards it, I've self sabotaged the fuck out of myself constantly lol. Ultimately I'm finally starting to get more consistent but I kick myself for all of the time I wasted and no longer have the passion I had when I first began, the desire is there simply because for me this isn't good enough.

View attachment 180274View attachment 180275View attachment 180276View attachment 180277View attachment 180278View attachment 180279View attachment 180280View attachment 180282

You are way too hard on yourself. You’ve come a long way and look great. You can’t live in the past, so stop letting it effect you. By the way, it’s never too late. We’ve got a lot of older members here that can attest to that. You obviously know what you’re doing, so there’s no reason you can’t attain the physique you want. By the way, a lot of men would kill to have a physique like yours.

I'm about to be roasted lol, pretty embarrasing, I know my physique isn't any good but I may aswell post.. I've experimented with high dosages for a few weeks at a time (high test up to 1750mg for a few weeks but backed off after two, i hate injecting) the rest has been low as in 1g a week total or less. My best cycle was 125 sustanon per day and 50 tren ace per day. My diet has never been good or consistent for any long period of time and I've partied too much in my life lol. Lots of regrets obviously I wish I took it more seriously but again, I'm realistic; I know my physique is 'okay for the gym/beach' and that's it. I'm pretty unhappy versus how I thought I would feel, I don't get much joy out of it - when you first begin you would love to look how you do but as time goes on, it's not the same. I wish I could care about it or be more positive towards it, I've self sabotaged the fuck out of myself constantly lol. Ultimately I'm finally starting to get more consistent but I kick myself for all of the time I wasted and no longer have the passion I had when I first began, the desire is there simply because for me this isn't good enough.

View attachment 180274View attachment 180275View attachment 180276View attachment 180277View attachment 180278View attachment 180279View attachment 180280View attachment 180282
Dude I think you’re smoking crack lol. What are you talking about?!?! I thought I had bad bodydysmorphia…

Thought I was going to see an absolute trash physique after that wall of text but you look great. However, if the hobby doesn’t bring you joy anymore, there’s no harm in pursuing something else.

That’s a great transformation. I agree with you though. I’m never more motivated to bust my ass than when I’m unhappy w how I look. Keep grinding. You have added some serious muscle.

Thought I was going to see an absolute trash physique after that wall of text but you look great. However, if the hobby doesn’t bring you joy anymore, there’s no harm in pursuing something else.
I don't want to quit, I'm just a stressed out/anxious person. I just want to be better, these pictures I've posted I'm not proud of etc, I see alot of people happy to post on social media or whatever but that's not how I am. I think I'd feel far worse If I didn't do bodybuilding honestly. But thanks

My buddy is the same as this guy. He’s a unit but looks at himself and sees something different. Biggest guy at the gym by far which is a big deal bc it’s a big time gym. He just started wearing cutoff shirts. So crazy but it happens.

That’s a great transformation. I agree with you though. I’m never more motivated to bust my ass than when I’m unhappy w how I look. Keep grinding. You have added some serious muscle.
Probably always has been my biggest motivator, I use negative energy to drive me/convert it into fuel. Good luck!

I think your physique is absolutely insane and one day I'd love to have your level of development, truly incredible.

Your physique is very good, better than most members here.

You look awesome man! It’s always the guys who never feel like they are doing enough who are going to exceed.

My buddy is the same as this guy. He’s a unit but looks at himself and sees something different. Biggest guy at the gym by far which is a big deal bc it’s a big time gym. He just started wearing cutoff shirts. So crazy but it happens.
Bigorexia is real. I had it really bad when I was younger at my biggest and best. It’s eased up some but still have it which is tough getting older. Nothing but respect for those traveling the same road, it can be a bitch.

I don't want to quit, I'm just a stressed out/anxious person. I just want to be better, these pictures I've posted I'm not proud of etc, I see alot of people happy to post on social media or whatever but that's not how I am. I think I'd feel far worse If I didn't do bodybuilding honestly. But thanks
Dude that’s one hell of a physique and transformation. It sounds like the gym and bodybuilding is your outlet.

You should consider leaning into that. Discipline and goals can bring fulfillment and keep people out of trouble. Why not go all in for 12 weeks or even pick a show and compete? I think you might learn a lot about yourself during that process. I know I sure have.

Either way keep it up!

I’ve gained 88lb of contractile tissue in 1 year 7 months with no muscle memory.

I started lifting for the first time in January 2022 at 128lb. I’ve gained almost 100lb of mostly contractile tissue in less than 2 years with no muscle memory. Im currently 218lb at my heaviest about to start my second cutting phase to get to stage ready condition. I’m 5’10” and just turned 30 in April

Attachments

• IMG_3990.jpeg
    IMG_3990.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_6029.jpeg
    IMG_6029.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_6044.jpeg
    IMG_6044.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_6120.jpeg
    IMG_6120.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_5814.jpeg
    IMG_5814.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 229
I’ve gained 88lb of contractile tissue in 1 year 7 months with no muscle memory.

I started lifting for the first time in January 2022 at 128lb. I’ve gained almost 100lb of mostly contractile tissue in less than 2 years with no muscle memory. Im currently 218lb at my heaviest about to start my second cutting phase to get to stage ready condition. I’m 5’10” and just turned 30 in April
Do you have the stage ready 196lb pics you mentioned in another post? I'm 5,11 200lb - 205lb MAX in my pictures

(I also notice the before picture mighty volcano in the background ;) )

👍🏻👍🏻

what’s the backstory here brosef, there’s got to be one. If you don’t wanna share, it’s all good

excellent job

Do you have the stage ready 196lb pics you mentioned in another post? I'm 5,11 200lb - 205lb MAX in my pictures

(I also notice the before picture mighty volcano in the background ;) )
yea here is me kind of sloppy stage ready at 196lb back in September 2022. So I’ve progressed since then. I’d like to have gone another 2 weeks ideally on this cut. But yes lol, I got the vape table there haha. Love Storz and Bickel stuff.

If you notice the notes in the photo, I initially only reached 189 but then I hit the gym for a big pump session and increased the insulin and sodium and filled out more at 196 as the final weight before I resumed a bulk.

Attachments

• IMG_2727.jpeg
    IMG_2727.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2799.jpeg
    IMG_2799.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_2721.jpeg
    IMG_2721.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 128
yea here is me kind of sloppy stage ready at 196lb back in September 2022. So I’ve progressed since then. I’d like to have gone another 2 weeks ideally on this cut. But yes lol, I got the vape table there haha. Love Storz and Bickel stuff.

If you notice the notes in the photo, I initially only reached 189 but then I hit the gym for a big pump session and increased the insulin and sodium and filled out more at 196 as the final weight before I resumed a bulk.

You’re lean and you look great. Definitely made a lot of progress but no where near stage lean. Not even sloppy stage lean as you put it. You’re beach lean, but so am I. Lots of progress, curious to see where you end up.

Yeah that's alot of good size gained, can see better in these pics. Stage ready is another level though, I've never hit it personally either, but I think the fact you've gained the size so fast its not going to be as mature looking as someone who's held the muscle over years, It's going great though

For a sec i thought your before pic was that pepperoni guy lol

good work

👍🏻👍🏻

what’s the backstory here brosef, there’s got to be one. If you don’t wanna share, it’s all good

excellent job
Thank you so much for saying that. I really appreciate it more than you know because I’ve been bodybuilding in a vacuum alone in my basement for most of this lol. So I haven’t been able to get much feedback. I started going to a planet fitness near me though because I needed more effective leg training.

So the backstory: is that I stopped going to medical school in 2014 or so because shortly before that I started a business that began consuming 100-110 hour work weeks. I would work straight through and not eat, that’s how I got so skinny. I was a grow room designer for medical weed growing facilities and a grower and researcher in my own rooms to increase crop yield and decrease production time and inventing new nutrient chemical sources.

I opted to make money instead of continuing to take on more student debt down the road.

Then during the pandemic coincidentally I lost that grow business to my main partner being older and retiring and loosing my connections in the industry and lost all my money I’d invested as a result. So I bought a bunch of weights and moved them into
My grow room so I could still work in there everyday. Only working out instead of actual labor work haha. Then I just became obsessed. The ped / drug/ health end of things was also my way of reconnecting with the medical and research end of what I was doing in school.

Note on why I got so skinny - and medical school I used to race pro level gncc and enduro racing and got into a crash during practice that exploded both my lungs like balloons from the pressure. I actually had natural dmt flash when my blood oxygen dropped to 38% since my entire chest and lungs filled with blood and sounded like the most horrific bong you’d ever imagine every time I tried to breath lol.I was pretty likely to die but was saved with a 13 day medical coma and an open thoracotomy surgery that sawed through my entire lat and back muscles to fix my lungs. So I developed a huge opiate prescription and tolerance and would blow most of my profit ( other than reinvesting in business, on dope) so I’d just work like 100 hour weeks + 365 for about a decade almost and not eat. Being on opiates and taking Adderall made me look like the junkie methhead lol. I’ve been off of opiates since July 30th 2015 but I kept working and not eating and never regained the weight back.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131