over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

white tongue / candida?

sean70ss

Registered
Any body ever have a problem with this before? Tongue looks white never had this happen before. Looked up symptoms maybe candida or thrush? Thanks for any ideas.

I have this to a degree - it's always flared up more with dairy, crap carbs such as beer, etc. Went to the doctor and he said that everyone has a degree of this and its perfectly normal. I did take a prescribed mouthwash, but it very quickly came back...
I just accept it now. However, it can be a sign of stress on the liver as well apparantly? You might want to ask a natural practitioner about this?
Sorry I can't be of more help bro...Let me know if you find anything decent out though

Any body ever have a problem with this before? Tongue looks white never had this happen before. Looked up symptoms maybe candida or thrush? Thanks for any ideas.

I have the same thing. Stress on the liver makes since with all the gear I'm on. Rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide atleast 4x/day. This helps. Not sure how to get rid of it. Sucks!

We all have it to some degree, as its found in everyones body. Its very opporunistic though and so if what you are taking alters the normal flora in your mouth or tract it multiplies and kind of takes over. But the peroxide rinse may in fact knock the numbers back down. just have not looked at remedies before.

Google oral thrush,

IPG

I just recently had a bad case of this. It usually only happens when on cycle, and gets particularly bad when I go through periods of physical and mental stress.
The last few months have been an emotional roller coaster ride for me, I am one month into a decent cycle, and I physically ran myself into the ground last week. This case was the worst I have had it, but it has improved greatly over the last couple days since I rested/slept almost all weekend.

My diet has been unusually high in sugar lately, which I hear can contribute to it as well.

candiad

I read where med diflucan works as a remedy or jatoba that is a natural remedy. I am gonna try them out and see what happens. 1st time for me looks gross and have been doing the peroxide only once will up it more.

Stop eating powdered donuts! :D

Thrush bro. Get a full work up. Make sure you are not immune compromised. Saline solution water will alleviate your symptoms, couple times a day

The thrush is a symptom of candida overgrowth. Candida feeds on sugar. Lower sugar, rinse mouth with hp, take a good probiotic like three lac, maybe take colloidal silver. Thrush is only one symptom. Candida can have much nastier sides.

Candida. Is that an old tony orlando song? J/k
The frequent peroxide rinses should help. Might want to find cause and
address it that way.. T

I read where med diflucan works as a remedy or jatoba that is a natural remedy. I am gonna try them out and see what happens. 1st time for me looks gross and have been doing the peroxide only once will up it more.

I sold Diflucan when it first came out. If you have fungal thrush, that will work. But I must admit I am more than a little troubled that this is common.

Back when I was paying attention to oral thrush caused by candida, it was almost only seen in people with significantly compromised immune systems. The very young, the very old, cancer, aids. I'm not implying anything, I just never considered a cycle banging your immune system.

And you may just be dehydrated. No biggie. There are also several anti-fungal oral rinses that work very well if you don't want to go the systemic route. Roundup would get rid of the yeast. And it's cheap. No Rx.

Boom dose probiotics

I have had serious Candida issues in the past. It affected my stomach something bad. I suggest that you boom dose probiotics for a week then do maintenance for a month. Get a broad spectrum of probiotics with the highest potency. take 6 time the recommended dose on the back of the bottle for a week. After that take double for three more weeks. You cant take to many probiotics so don't worry. I was told to do this by my doctor and it wonders for my candida stomach issue. This will get ride of the candida problem. If it is on your tongue and not bothering you then just take double the dose and it will go away.

Candida lives in all our mouths/throats and only over develops when our Ph is out of whack. I would suggest drinking a tablespoon of high quality apple-cider vinegar daily.

candida

I never heard of out ph getting out of whack that is interesting and using apple cider or round up? Good info guys and very much appreciated. It only shows on my tongue, no bleeding or anything. It actually looks better today.

it is not your ph,,, it is yeast... i almost always get it when taking an oral aas.
went to dr. when i 1st saw it years back and never knew what it was. he gave me diflucan(1 pill) it knocked it right out... why it comes back cycle after cycle i can't explain, but eating yogart to prevent it does not work..

Candida lives in all our mouths/throats and only over develops when our Ph is out of whack. I would suggest drinking a tablespoon of high quality apple-cider vinegar daily.

This catches my interest!! there have been alot of doctors who have studied the ph balance of the body and say you can actually cure diseases by messing with the bodies ph. i dot know alot about it but I sympathize with all of you on this post too because i get the white powdered donut tongue also. I currently have a spot on the side, back of my tongue and it hurts actually..Maybe i need more milk thistle...

the reason is say its not your bodys ph is b/c i work around a shit load of chemicals at work and if we see liquid on the floor we have ph strips we throw in the liquid to determin if its an acid or base,,,you can put these strips in your mouth and i'm always a neutral 7 or 6... so i know its not my ph..b/c i get it and have it now on the side of my tongue..

Theres lots of research on candida that support people being able to control but not fully rid it. It usually gets worse from taking antiboitic medience. It kills that healthy bacteria in your stomach and intestines. This promotes the growth of candida. Ive researched it a lot in the past and their is some type of enzyme you can take that helps A LOT but I can't remember what its called. If you research it you'll find what im talking about. Probiotics also help somewhat.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws