over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who can take Synthetine/Syntheselen?

lonnieg

Newbies
Love the forum! Great info!
I've been stacking this for a little while and love it. I was curious if just those who are in shape can take it or can an average overweight person take it as an aid to help them get in shape? I have a buddy who is almost obese(5'9" - 230 lbs) and I've been trying to get him to start working out with me. But he's having a tough time getting into the gym with me, psychologically speaking (mainly self confidence). I wasn't sure whether or not this could provide that kick in the pants that helps him see results more quickly, but also improve his attitude toward the gym.

Supplements aren't anything without a good diet and training regiment. Get his diet squared away first and once he is very dedicated then throw in the synthek products that you menioned. Honestly It would take a dedicated person to take these kind of products because they have to be shot every day.

Supplements aren't anything without a good diet and training regiment. Get his diet squared away first and once he is very dedicated then throw in the synthek products that you menioned. Honestly It would take a dedicated person to take these kind of products because they have to be shot every day.

x2! There's no prerequisite or criteria to be 'eligible' for supplements but you
have to be aware that no amount of supplements is going to be enough to
overcome an excessive amount of crappy/fatty/unhealthy food everyday.

That being said, there's nothing to say that he shouldn't take it, but like
medic said, he has to be willing to pin himself everyday and unless the diet
changes he won't notice much of a difference at all.

x2! There's no prerequisite or criteria to be 'eligible' for supplements but you
have to be aware that no amount of supplements is going to be enough to
overcome an excessive amount of crappy/fatty/unhealthy food everyday.

That being said, there's nothing to say that he shouldn't take it, but like
medic said, he has to be willing to pin himself everyday and unless the diet
changes he won't notice much of a difference at all.

I don't think it's so much his diet as it is his slow metabolism. I'm pretty sure he's willing to go through the daily injection regiment and improve his diet, it's just the working out part is where he struggles. And once he sees the weight begin to decrease and mood improve, I'm confident I can get him into the gym. We've been best friends for almost 15 years, so I know how the guy thinks. I believe since it worked great on my trouble areas, then it's easier for me to persuade him.
I just want to check with the experts before heading down this road.

Is the Synthetine/Syntheselen stack even the ideal way to go if he is willing to do injections?

Last edited:
I don't think it's so much his diet as it is his slow metabolism. I'm pretty sure he's willing to go through the daily injection regiment and improve his diet, it's just the working out part is where he struggles. And once he sees the weight begin to decrease and mood improve, I'm confident I can get him into the gym.

Typically for awhile though, if he's going to start lifting, his scale may not budge for awhile. This is a GOOD sign, as I'm sure you know. So don't have him rely on the scale once he starts lifting/diet and cardio. Stick to measurements.

Typically for awhile though, if he's going to start lifting, his scale may not budge for awhile. This is a GOOD sign, as I'm sure you know. So don't have him rely on the scale once he starts lifting/diet and cardio. Stick to measurements.

True, true. I think he rather just be toned more than anything, which is why I referred to getting his weight down. I just want to K.I.S.S. for him otherwise he'll quit. Once the results become more visible, I know he'll be hooked and get further into it.

I like being a bit bulkier, so maybe he'll change his mind in the distant future.

Last edited:
I think this stack will help anybody with body fat reduction, I slacked off all winter with my diet and got a little chubby( 17% BF). I tuned in my diet and started using this stack and in the last 5 weeks I dropped 1% BF a week, I'm 46 yrs old and I'm so happy I tried these products, I would put your buddy on them ASAP. God bless you.

I guess I'm also nervous about how to administer it to him since I'm not an expert.
  • How should I administer it to him?
  • Should I include insulin? The whole sugar thing confuses me and I'm not sure if I have been doing it correctly. It has been talked about in another thread, but I was still confused.
  • What about using a fat burner in conjunction?
  • Phil said something about Synthergine without elaboration, so do I need to include that as well?
The more I read, the further I doubt that I've been utilizing the stack to its full effectiveness.
There doesn't seem to be a clearcut, simple outline on the Web of what needs to be done. Reading the "Science Behind...." articles just causes me to zone out. My eyes glaze over because I couldn't tell you the meaning of 90% of the info.
I'll read one thing and it seems like guys are just taking the stack alone. Then another says include a fat burner. Then another says use insulin. I just don't know what to do for my buddy after reading the plethora info and differing methods.

Last edited:
I guess I'm also nervous about how to administer it to him since I'm not an expert.
  • How should I administer it to him?
  • Should I include insulin? The whole sugar thing confuses me and I'm not sure if I have been doing it correctly. It has been talked about in another thread, but I was still confused.
  • What about using a fat burner in conjunction?
  • Phil said something about Synthergine without elaboration, so do I need to include that as well?
The more I read, the further I doubt that I've been utilizing the stack to its full effectiveness.
There doesn't seem to be a clearcut, simple outline on the Web of what needs to be done. Reading the "Science Behind...." articles just causes me to zone out. My eyes glaze over because I couldn't tell you the meaning of 90% of the info.
I'll read one thing and it seems like guys are just taking the stack alone. Then another says include a fat burner. Then another says use insulin. I just don't know what to do for my buddy after reading the plethora info and differing methods.

Bro, keep it simple, stay away from insulin, he doesn't need that at this point, all you gotta do is administer 1 cc per 55 lbs of each, do the syntheselyn IM and the synthetine Sub Q, you can add a fat burner for speeding up the process, but that's all he needs, believe me it works, don't follow any complicated protocol at this time, just do the basics,he will get good results out of just those 2 products and a decent fat burner. God bless you bro.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws