over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who Has Made Gains From DC Training?

Fitness 500

Banned
I'm at week 4 of my Test and deca cycle and I need a change in my workout. My strength is slightly increasing, but I'm at a sticking point as far as gaining in size.

I've been training for 15 years and have always use a similar workout routine only with few changes here and there. I now feel that I need to take my training to the next level and I would like to change to DC training.

How many of you Bros have used DC training?

I do have a few questions:

1. How long did it take for you to notice results in both size and strength?

2. Should I expect a decrease in strength before I see an increase? The reason I ask this is because I have never worked a muscle group more than once per week.

3. In the past I have used a slightly higher volume in my sets. This has actually given me a more defined look. I have very good definition in my back, traps, delts, and tri. By changing to DC Training am I going to loose this definition?

I'm at week 4 of my Test and deca cycle and I need a change in my workout. My strength is slightly increasing, but I'm at a sticking point as far as gaining in size.

I've been training for 15 years and have always use a similar workout routine only with few changes here and there. I now feel that I need to take my training to the next level and I would like to change to DC training.

2. Should I expect a decrease in strength before I see an increase? The reason I ask this is because I have never worked a muscle group more than once per week.

3. In the past I have used a slightly higher volume in my sets. This has actually given me a more defined look. I have very good definition in my back, traps, delts, and tri. By changing to DC Training am I going to loose this definition?
i have used DC in the past and i still use the 2 way split if i am making a serious push for muscle mass. I find that i can only go around 6 weeks without needing a cruise week if i go all out but that is me. Also, i am by no means an expert but here are answers to your questions, from my own experience.

1. Because you are beating the logbook from workout to workout, i notice increases in strength immediately. I pound the food when i am dc training so i crank up my protein, healthy fat and carbs when i start so there is some size gain fairly quickly. It is not a magic wand but DC training for me, has always led to measureable gains.

2. A lot of people think their strength decreases when they start it but thats because most guys i know that have tried it give their triceps or shoulders their own day. So after hitting chest, then shoulders, then tri's, those muscles coming later in the workout might not use the poundage at first that they use if doing them on a solo day. For me, this always catches up and surpasses where i was before starting a blast.

3. DC training stimulates a muscle frequently with a low volume. Hit it and get out of the gym. Return in a few days and hit it again with a different exercise and get out again. Definition and bodyfat aren't really affected by the training system we use(at least for me), they are more influenced by diet and cardio etc.

You may want to check out intensemuscle.com for a full breakdown of dc training and there are soooo many knowledgeable guys there.

1. strength - 2 weeks of adjusting to the lifting style. It's not a cookie cutter type workout so you will need a little time to feel the weights out for desired rep range.
size - 3-4 weeks, as you are eating, eating, eating.

2. Don't expect a decrease in strength, but don't expect to be benching 315x8 before starting and be benching 405x8 in 4 weeks either. I will say though, I went from 335x3 tp 405x1 after hitting DC hard for 2 1/2 months

3. If you are trying to put on serious size, you might have to give up the "defined" look for a little bit. But, I believe DC advocates morning cardio to stave off the fat, as well as carb cut-off.

Read about it, study and study some more. Don't just jump into it, it is something you really must plan out or else you will get burned out or even worse....hurt

We have used it extensively in our bulking phases and have had exceptional results.

There is no decrease in strength but the start of it can be quite humbling as you usually over estimate ur capability for the slow negs...ur not weaker but not as strong as you thought if that makes sense.

We have gone for 6 weeks but needed more than a week off as it can really tax ur joints, tendons etc. After 6 weeks we usually do the same workout for a couple but no negs...still try for ur 12-15 with the 3 part set and then u see how strong you are...and how u have improved. It will be very surprising to you.

After the 2-3 weeks with the same workout but no negs, we try some higher volume stuff to see how the joints and stamina respond.

We r firm believers in this workout style and have made great gains with it. Like everything, first time thru are best gains and each time thre a bit less of course...give er a try but remember...its humbling and don't let that lower than u thought u could do weight discourage you...its designed this way for a reason....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131