over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who has used DNP while on Keto Diet?

Chris288

Registered
Hey guys.. i was thinking of using a 200mg dose of DNP while doing a keto diet? Is this something that is useful? I have heard that DNP is not needed on a keto diet, because if mainly burns carb calories and is protein sparring. I thought of doing a 3 to 4 week cycle of 200mg of DNP while doing a Keto diet. Would it burn more fat? or no? I feel the sides would be minimal because of being on no carbs. Anyone done this? what were the results? Side? Thanks

Chris

Hey guys.. i was thinking of using a 200mg dose of DNP while doing a keto diet? Is this something that is useful? I have heard that DNP is not needed on a keto diet, because if mainly burns carb calories and is protein sparring. I thought of doing a 3 to 4 week cycle of 200mg of DNP while doing a Keto diet. Would it burn more fat? or no? I feel the sides would be minimal because of being on no carbs. Anyone done this? what were the results? Side? Thanks

Chris

I wish I knew. I also wish I knew where to get dnp. Total mystery on both ends

I honestly think you're better off to pick one or the other. DNP 2, 4 dinitropheynol crystal is some bad ass shit. Ive seen guys drop 50lbs of nothing but fat in a single month.

however, id reccomend finding a source that sells powder. pills @ 6 buks ea? for 200mg? thats robbery. when you used to be able to buy a kilo of dnp crystal for $300 just 4 or 5 years back.

Makes you feel like pure death but when youre done and you look in the mirror, youd do it again in a heartbeat.

I believe that the first use of it was in nazi germany. they would give it to the jews to keep them warm in the winter months.

again, dnp is bad ass shit, just be careful with it.

I know for a fact that in Kansas if you are caught selling it they charge you with attempted manslaughter since it is not a controlled substance. kinda eff'd up, but this IS the midwest.

good luck on your diet bro

Like any Thermo DNP does better with fuel to heat you up. It should be used with carbs.

I know for a fact that in Kansas if you are caught selling it they charge you with attempted manslaughter since it is not a controlled substance.

DAMN!!! I never knew this. DNP is dangerous shit! It's certainly not for the weak. I mean it is used in rat poison and was used to heat up dynamite. Last I knew we do have a sponsor that sells it though.

ya I have used it before and got amazing results.. just never done it on a keto diet. I used it with a 40 30 30 type of diet once and it just roasted the fat off. I have ran it up to 600 a day for 10 days... and also ran it at 200 for 3.5 weeks. Actually got same results doing it both ways... kinda just however you feel comfortable running it. Although I did have to use T3 when I ran it longer, but I didnt use T3 for the 10 day cycle. The results were the same though. Kinda was thinking it was better to run with carbs, but also was hopefull I could get good results with a keto diet and miss alot of the sides.. especially sweating.. Effin I hate that,, ohh yeah and my white dress shirts turning effin yellow LOL

not trying to hijack, but it is somewhat related. is 2,4-Dinitrophenylhydrazine the same as dnp? i did a google search and it is labeled as dnph.

alright, i was wondering since they both had similiar structures.

yeah, my roomate in college used to sell the shit out of dnp to chicks.

stopped when several girls ended up with cataracts (sp)

it is badd ass shit. he sold 400mg pills for $5.00 made a fortune.

yeah, my roomate in college used to sell the shit out of dnp to chicks.

stopped when several girls ended up with cataracts (sp)

it is badd ass shit. he sold 400mg pills for $5.00 made a fortune.

ahh god that's funny. He's a girl pusher! They probably had him on speed dial... business picked up after party weekends, too, I'll bet... "oh my god tiffany I gained 2 pounds!! What's that dude's name with the fat burning pills?? I can't wear my booty shorts if I have cellulite! :eek: "

Calling bullshit without a news article...

yea going to have to agree here

btw its my understanding that it is not as effective and you feel much more miserbale without carbs. i dont have the literature to back that up just going by word of mouth, hope that helps.

I know for a fact that in Kansas if you are caught selling it they charge you with attempted manslaughter since it is not a controlled substance. kinda eff'd up, but this IS the midwest.

bullshit, its used as a pesticide, show a link to the kansas law showing that.

Anyhow to OP, its VERY handy to get into keto(going from normal eating to full ketosis in 1 day with right timing of dnp), but yes it still does work in keto. Remember that its a mitochondrial uncoupler, so it forces your mitochondria to just continuously burn fuel, and the ketones are fuel. The mitochondria are precisely what burns the ketones in ketogenesis.

Under certain conditions, protons can re-enter the mitochondrial matrix without contributing to ATP synthesis. This process is known as proton leak or mitochondrial uncoupling and is due to the facilitated diffusion of protons into the matrix. The process results in the unharnessed potential energy of the proton electrochemical gradient being released as heat

Calling bullshit without a news article...

well, there are a couple of studies out that show cateracts as a side effect. even at low doses. I know for sure that the epa has some info about it. and im sure if you do a google search abour Kansas University you will find an article from the Lawerence paper about a student arrested for distributing "homemade diet pills" and since the contents were not a controlled substance but were found to be deadly he was charged with "involuntary manslaughter."

don't really care if you don't believe me, but I was there. btw this was in appx 1992.

If you look at the studies on dnp , it was always the women who developed cataracts

If you look at the studies on dnp , it was always the women who developed cataracts

Thanks, Hotrod

I just don't get it....... I guess when some folks "know everything" when they see something they don't know they say BS?

Who knows.

Thats a good point Easy... it is an uncouplier. I had always heard that it can raise metabo up to 50%. Now its weird because that would mean you are burning so many more calories, but to which of those calories are being burned the most? I have also heard it is mostly protein sparing as well. If thats the case on a keto diet it would be burning all the low amount of carbs.. and then burning mostly fats.. which would turn the diet into more of a modified protein sparing type of diet. I would love for it to increase metabo and burn ketones just as it would burn carbs? I dont understand why a person can feel worse if you dont eat carbs and are on a keto using DNP.. the only conclusion I can come up with is that maybe you ache more and feel more rundown doing DNP on a keto because you dont even have frutose or any carbs to be burned for fuel, but you also dont get those carbs thrown off as heat when there burned either.. so its still up in the air... anyone else? good info here

When it was used medically, the percentage of cataracts was extremely low, less than a percentage of total population. For his friend to have several clients with cataracts would either be a statistical anomaly or put him up to be a DNP kingpin with every girl on campus using. For that matter, 400mg caps given to frat girls would result in at least a death or two, I'd think.

The only google result I can find for the incident is this thread too.

:confused:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner