over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who needs DNP when you have a PSMF!!

I do PSMF when I diet,=. And did when I was at my biggest. Everytime, I stalled I upped the dose.

I never had a bad workout, always got pumped and looked my absolute best. '

I was also on a shit ton of gear.

Cals are low. I'm doing 275gms protein and hardly any fat and carbs. I should do more protein but cals are 1150-1350, 3 days on then 1 day I jack up fat intake. 3 more days then 1 day carb up. I'm too lean to handle 7 plus days without a higher fat day or refeed.

Normal cals during my diet are 1850 to 2300 on keto. I'm not that heavy so its appropriate.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

Cals are low. I'm doing 275gms protein and hardly any fat and carbs. I should do more protein but cals are 1150-1350, 3 days on then 1 day I jack up fat intake. 3 more days then 1 day carb up. I'm too lean to handle 7 plus days without a higher fat day or refeed.

Normal cals during my diet are 1850 to 2300 on keto. I'm not that heavy so its appropriate.

Doesn't the original plan call for a refeed midweek instead of the higher fat day?

How heavy are you? How is the hunger?

on at psmf it just feels like your gas tank is empty and you have to take a lot of rest and light weight. PSMF is done short term.

so a reduced calorie intake combined with lifting lighter weights..

sounds like a recipe for muscle loss

or did I misinterpret what you were saying?

what about water veggies like cabbage? can you use those as a sort of "filler" to fill you up? they have so few calories, I could see doing say chicken breast and cabbage or tilapia and cabbage and dropping a ton of fat

I pretty much do the same thing but use dnp also. Its difficult, but works.

Egg whites, chicken breast, spinach, kale, and asparagus.

Primrose oil, fish oil caps, ect and that's pretty much it.

nonfat plain greek yogurt, fish oil, fat free whey isolate with 1.5g carb per serving, fat free lactaid milk, eggwhites, broccoli and kale, and fat free turkey deli slices , sometimes towards

I do this diet (give or take a few options) from m-fri, then I gorge friday night until sunday night. It is working great for me

I have been subconsciously almost doing the exact same thing
bmr is around 2200

Macros are like 80-10-10
sometimes fats are higher than carbs

I am only getting about 1000-1600 calories M-Thurs
Friday upwards of 5k all the way until sunday night (GORGE)

this is a great thread thank you for sharing

Doesn't the original plan call for a refeed midweek instead of the higher fat day?

How heavy are you? How is the hunger?

From what I recall when I read the book which I've been skimming through again lately there is a free meal during the week and then a carb up but that's for people that do not follow ketogenic diet like I do so what I do is I just have one day of a very large increase in fat and take approximately 1000 calories from fat usually a shitload of bacon and then I have my carbohydrate refeed day and I'm back in ketosis the next morning

Short term diet.
Muscle loss? No Studies show otherwise. It's "sparing".

what about water veggies like cabbage? can you use those as a sort of "filler" to fill you up? they have so few calories, I could see doing say chicken breast and cabbage or tilapia and cabbage and dropping a ton of fat

I eat 8 to 10 cups of lettuce which is like nothing. Goes right through you.

190lbs on the right. 175lbs on the left.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1456795271056.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1456795271056.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 714
On and biceps in photo on right were sorta blown up from a TriBlend shot lol. No shots on left and depleted.

I don't have anything on topic to add but I once tried a really limited calorie diet with DNP, it was the most miserable I'd ever felt. Now I just refuse to get fat enough to the point I need DNP.

I don't have anything on topic to add but I once tried a really limited calorie diet with DNP, it was the most miserable I'd ever felt. Now I just refuse to get fat enough to the point I need DNP.

Hence why you don't need dnp with psmf lol.

I find I enjoy this protocol.

To each his own I guess. I've juggled multiple options, said I'd never use DNP again, went on a longer term diet with shit tons more cardio and ended up losing more muscle that way, so back to DNP it was.

My plan now is to never let myself go above 13%, so that I only need DNP for a maximum of 2 weeks to get back down to 9-10% or so (which is my acceptable bf% to be on the beach in the summertime).

My issue and desire to try something new is I feel I'm at risk of losing muscle and probably did from all the cardio. I find it safer to limit cardio and finally accept the fact that I'm willing to drop calories instead for short term, I'm dropping fat like crazy, a lot quicker than I thought I would.. it is just to get the last few pounds off.

I'm the type of person have no problem putting in the hard work and I often work too hard burning myself out or just burning up muscle so I think this is a much better alternative for me.

The good thing is it a is short term diet and I do get those lovely refeeds.

I think if I was eating as much as a bikini competitor I'd probably lose some muscle. Not sure how eating under 1500 calories for an even somewhat substantially muscular male is in any capacity "muscle sparing".

If it works for you and you don't feel like killing yourself from eating that little then keep it up though I guess :headbang: I personally hate life at anything under 2300 calories.

I think if I was eating as much as a bikini competitor I'd probably lose some muscle. Not sure how eating under 1500 calories for an even somewhat substantially muscular male is in any capacity "muscle sparing".

If it works for you and you don't feel like killing yourself from eating that little then keep it up though I guess :headbang: I personally hate life at anything under 2300 calories.

They've done extensive studies on it. It's researched extensively. Besides I do 3 days then 1 day much higher cals and repeat then carb up. It seems everybody thinks it's so easy to lose muscle on just a couple of days of subpar calories.

I did a PSMF sort of , but it ended up being mostly liquid diet. Using lots of Liquid Beef Aminos, BCAA and EAAS, and Metamucil. :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws