over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who needs DNP when you have a PSMF!!

Is this a diet you plan to keep up the rest of your life? I can't imagine something like this would be sustainable to follow.

Da fuck no. Lol it's just to finish up and hit a certain look/body fat level. After vacation I go back to intra carbs again and no carbs rest of day. Usually ketogenic. I'll use the PSMF as a tool when needed.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

Da fuck no. Lol it's just to finish up and hit a certain look/body fat level. After vacation I go back to intra carbs again and no carbs rest of day. Usually ketogenic. I'll use the PSMF as a tool when needed.

Ah ok that makes a lot more sense. I couldn't imagine that as a long term option lol

So it's basically a shotgun approach to quick fat loss, works good but the effect doesn't last long. Correct?

So it's basically a shotgun approach to quick fat loss, works good but the effect doesn't last long. Correct?

It will last sure after a few cycles of it. It's just a fast way of doing it. Since cardio is not supposed to be done or not a lot of intensity and frequency in your workouts in the gym already reduced in intensity when you go back to your normal routine you going to be increasing your cardio anyway and your intensity in the gym make up for any possible gain that'll probably be glycogen if anything at all.

Same few meals.

2 cups liquid egg whites with fat free cheese.

8oz grilled chicken or tuna and 4 cups lettuce.

Whey and casein in between meals. That's it. Same few meals/choices everyday.

Do you hold yourself to any caloric restriction? How many meals are you eating per day and do you refeed or do any cheat days?

I might try this when my current DNP run ends, thanks for the info!

Do you hold yourself to any caloric restriction? How many meals are you eating per day and do you refeed or do any cheat days?

I might try this when my current DNP run ends, thanks for the info!

Supposed to only focus on protein. Approx 2grams per pound of lean mass then low fat and carbs like 15 so 20 gms of each max. So yes that results in rather low cals. I follow IF so only 4 meals. After a week you are supposed to carb up.

I don't know about it being better than DNP man lol

Both times I've used DNP it was like cheating. I lost 15 lbs of fat in about 2 weeks time without even really trying, let alone if I would've been as strict as Little Slice gets on his runs.

Sure DNP sides make me miserable but I get to enjoy more food, but this way of dieting would also make me miserable lol

the way I see it..

a PSMF would be better with DNP, because DNP will strongly encourage your body to use stored fat for energy..

without DNP, your body would be more inclined to use amino acids for energy... you may not end up losing any measureable amount of lean tissue, but why chance it?

with DNP added, the fat loss would be far, far greater.

Supposed to only focus on protein. Approx 2grams per pound of lean mass then low fat and carbs like 15 so 20 gms of each max. So yes that results in rather low cals. I follow IF so only 4 meals. After a week you are supposed to carb up.

Cool thank you for the help. So basically stuff your face with protein and only protein then on Sunday pig out. How long did you run it for?

Cool thank you for the help. So basically stuff your face with protein and only protein then on Sunday pig out. How long did you run it for?

I am still new at this but there's a few different protocols based on how much body fat you have but it seems to me 5 to 7 days with a refeed and maybe three to four cycles of that depending on how much fat you have to lose.

Thanks for the info. I am going to give it a try.

PSMF

Started a PSMF Feb 13th at 210lbs.
Weighed in at 198lbs this AM, Mar 3rd.
12 lbs of bodyweight loss.
"probably" 4lbs of water loss
8lbs of fat loss
no LBM loss...how do I know that?

Over the years I've kept tract of weight loss and waist size. The caveat is that the guns stay the same size while losing bodyweight thus my "guesstimate" is my LBM is stable.

So with the guns and LBM stable I've tracked that each lb in BW loss equals
1/4'' loss in waist size.

My waist is down 2'' (8lbs of fat loss x 1/4'') and da guns are the same.
So its been a success so far....and Lyle does rec this on a short term basis.

I'm going to continue this until Mar 12th. Already made the 198 class for a local Powerlifting meet coming up in 12 wks.

No loss in strength....however you do have this continuous "empty" feeling, even after eating. Wifey is starting to get annoyed with the roaring coming from da aber-adabers!(stomach) LOL!

8lbs of fat loss

Over the years I've kept tract of weight loss and waist size. The caveat is that the guns stay the same size while losing bodyweight thus my "guesstimate" is my LBM is stable.

I'm going to continue this until Mar 12th. Already made the 198 class for a local Powerlifting meet coming up in 12 wks.

No loss in strength....however you do have this continuous "empty" feeling, even after eating. Wifey is starting to get annoyed with the roaring coming from da aber-adabers!(stomach) LOL!

Like I said. Bye bye DNP lol

8lbs of fat loss

So non stop psmf since Feb 13? How many cals per day and what are your macros? No carb ups?

Hey NY during your run of PMSF where you on cycle or anything for extra muscle sparing properties?

Never ever diet without some anabolics.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk 2

Hey NY:

Just lean sources of protein...egg whites, cod, chicken breast, lean ground beef, greek yogurt, FF cottage, FF chedder....vegies with all meals.

No carbs (except the vegies), no fat except in the lean protein. approx. 1200 cals per day.

One carb meal Tuesday night (approx. 150 carbs) and one 5 hr re-feed on Saturday 2-7PM (approx. 300-350 carbs....and thats hard for me to do!)

Carb foods have been homemade cheeseburgers and fries, mac n cheese w/ ground beef, yogurt w/ berries and raisons and walnuts.

Cals are low. I'm doing 275gms protein and hardly any fat and carbs. I should do more protein but cals are 1150-1350, 3 days on then 1 day I jack up fat intake. 3 more days then 1 day carb up. I'm too lean to handle 7 plus days without a higher fat day or refeed.

Normal cals during my diet are 1850 to 2300 on keto. I'm not that heavy so its appropriate.

Sounds miserable. Requires a lot of will power, lots of planning and food prep to keep diet controlled. Not arguing with its effectiveness though. Many guys won't be able to follow an almost no fat no carb diet.

DNP, on the other hand, is so easy it's like cheating. Any jackass can do it and get results. That's the debate boiled down.

Move along folks, nothing more to see here. That's right, move it along, fatties.

/End of thread.

Last edited:
My two cents...

On my first run EVER of DNP. 250 ED for 5 days, on day 3 of 500 ED.
This shit is absolutely amazing and the sides for me are no where close to being unbearable.
No diet I've ever tried over the last 20 years even comes close for such results in a short time frame.
Everybody is different that's for sure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity