over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who needs DNP when you have a PSMF!!

Sounds miserable. Requires a lot of will power, lots of planning and food prep to keep diet controlled. Not arguing with its effectiveness though. Many guys won't be able to follow an almost no fat no carb diet.

DNP, on the other hand, is so easy it's like cheating. Any jackass can do it and get results. That's the debate boiled down.

Move along folks, nothing more to see here. That's right, move it along, fatties.

/End of thread.

Lol truth. the thing about me is I have absolutely no problem putting in the work no matter how hard the program is not afraid suffering with regards to putting in the hard work that's needed to achieve something. When I was 21 I lost 80 pounds just busting my ass and suffering and putting in the work.

DNP is great but unfortunately it has some nasty effects on me and I just can't handle it truth be told I really wish I could as its such an effective compound.

My intentions with creating this thread was for one reason and one reason only that if you are able to take DNP and you're willing to suffer through that why not try something a little different with regards to changing your dietary protocol for a short period of time.

At the end of the day your results could be the same it just depends on how you want to suffer through it. I'm just extremely happy I found something that I no longer have to worry about any short or long term damage that is doing to me like with DNP.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

And my OCD is strong I literally have every single meal planned out for the next two weeks in My Fitness Pal app it's just the way I do things.

Hey NY:

Just lean sources of protein...egg whites, cod, chicken breast, lean ground beef, greek yogurt, FF cottage, FF chedder....vegies with all meals.

No carbs (except the vegies), no fat except in the lean protein. approx. 1200 cals per day.

One carb meal Tuesday night (approx. 150 carbs) and one 5 hr re-feed on Saturday 2-7PM (approx. 300-350 carbs....and thats hard for me to do!)

Carb foods have been homemade cheeseburgers and fries, mac n cheese w/ ground beef, yogurt w/ berries and raisons and walnuts.

Excellent! So you did indeed take advantage of that one free meal during the week? That's something I was debating on doing as well. Because I eat a ketogenic diet, last week instead of having a free meal of nothing but Carbs I had one with a ton of extra fat literally 1000 extra calories of fat that day and it does work wonders with my body because of the way I eat.

I think I'm going to try that free meal either post workout in the morning or as my last meal at night and then do the carb up a few days later. I keep the carbs to around 400 grams during the carb out for nothing crazy. I Also keep protein very high as well around 350 grams that day... I know I should force myself to keep the Protein much lower and increase the carbs and I might do that this weekend.

I'm almost tempted to do a little Humalog. Pre workout on the day of the carb up :)

PSMF

Hey NY:

Ya for me ....that free carb meal and re-feed means it's only 3 days to go for a very satisfying meal....which makes the program very doable!

I do both after a workout.

Good luck!...and enjoy the vacation!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner