over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who needs DNP when you have a PSMF!!

I did a PSMF sort of , but it ended up being mostly liquid diet. Using lots of Liquid Beef Aminos, BCAA and EAAS, and Metamucil. :eek:

I save the lean beef aminos for my carb up I have these awesome peanut butter flavored ones and I went crazy the other day and it looked and felt great the next morning. Either Friday or Saturday of this week I'll have my carb up it'll probably consists of about 15 to 20 bags of maple and brown sugar flavored oatmeal mixed with pb lean beef aminos :)

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

I save the lean beef aminos for my carb up I have these awesome peanut butter flavored ones and I went crazy the other day and it looked and felt great the next morning. Either Friday or Saturday of this week I'll have my carb up it'll probably consists of about 15 to 20 bags of maple and brown sugar flavored oatmeal mixed with pb lean beef aminos :)

peanut butter beef aminos? New flavor?

NY muscle would you mind outlining your diet a little more in detail? As in what you're eating, when and what you're supplementing the diet with? I'm very curious!

It's muscle sparring because Lyle recommeds you do it for 10 days with a break afterwards. I think most of y'all are reading this like it is a long term diet strategy. He recommends you train 3-4 days during this period with light cardio. I think your workout with cardio should be 45-60 min. However, if you are too tired to train then he says skip it.

He also recmmends eating 2 servings of fat free dairy each day and several supplements. I don't remember the part about the free meal in the middle of the week but it has been a few years since I read it.

You can go longer than 10 days if you have really high BF; something like 18% or higher. I would assume most guys on here aren't that high.

Last edited:
I think if I was eating as much as a bikini competitor I'd probably lose some muscle. Not sure how eating under 1500 calories for an even somewhat substantially muscular male is in any capacity "muscle sparing".

If it works for you and you don't feel like killing yourself from eating that little then keep it up though I guess :headbang: I personally hate life at anything under 2300 calories.

If you're loaded on anabolics, you're fine.

So much concern with being catabolic here.

How much AAS are you on and how many weeks are you on this diet?

You do look good, but if you are on AAS even at a moderate dose, you can do anything (calorie deficit wise) and your body will start looking leaner.

How much AAS are you on and how many weeks are you on this diet?

You do look good, but if you are on AAS even at a moderate dose, you can do anything (calorie deficit wise) and your body will start looking leaner.

Actually I've lost plenty of muscle in the past even on juice. Currently on 400mg each. TestE, Eq, Npp.

I would NEVER diet without AAS... psmf or not.

NY muscle would you mind outlining your diet a little more in detail? As in what you're eating, when and what you're supplementing the diet with? I'm very curious!

Same few meals.

2 cups liquid egg whites with fat free cheese.

8oz grilled chicken or tuna and 4 cups lettuce.

Whey and casein in between meals. That's it. Same few meals/choices everyday.

It's muscle sparring because Lyle recommeds you do it for 10 days with a break afterwards. I think most of y'all are reading this like it is a long term diet strategy. He recommends you train 3-4 days during this period with light cardio. I think your workout with cardio should be 45-60 min. However, if you are too tired to train then he says skip it.

He also recmmends eating 2 servings of fat free dairy each day and several supplements. I don't remember the part about the free meal in the middle of the week but it has been a few years since I read it.

You can go longer than 10 days if you have really high BF; something like 18% or higher. I would assume most guys on here aren't that high.

Thanks....exactly..short term.

I have pretty good results by starting a diet with a PSMF and transitioning to the anabolic diet.

On the anabolic diet I don't even count calories or macros. I just eat protein/fat. 30g carbs post workout. Pig out on the weekend.

I have pretty good results by starting a diet with a PSMF and transitioning to the anabolic diet.

On the anabolic diet I don't even count calories or macros. I just eat protein/fat. 30g carbs post workout. Pig out on the weekend.

Interested. Anything but MATH and I am down.

Chipper:
That's the medical one not the one BBs do. Protein is set at 2 grams per pound of body weight and carbs and fat are like next to nothing

My pants are literally falling off me.

Breaking News from New York Times:- NY Muscle has taken his Neo-Nazi obsession of keto diets to a totally new extreme heights , enters into protein only diets ! lol

Mate why do you need this if your pants are already falling off I wonder

Last edited:
so now we have come up with an acronym for good old fashion chicken diet... lol

freaking technology! lol

That's spot on. Hilarious.

They've done extensive studies on it. It's researched extensively. Besides I do 3 days then 1 day much higher cals and repeat then carb up. It seems everybody thinks it's so easy to lose muscle on just a couple of days of subpar calories.

this is a great point and something to remember especially with all the other shit we use...

your body is gona break down muscle for 72 hrs...
sure its gona pull out a lot of intra cellular water and burn fat marbled in the muscle giving you a smaller look.

that is easily fixed with a reefed and water tricks... just an illusion that freaks ppl out.

That's spot on. Hilarious.

lol

good to see you bro!

where you been hiding? hope all is well!

I saw NY's post n im like wtf? :confused:

some sorta crazy new peptide I haven't head of!

then wait a second... details, eat protein no fat, no carbs... that's freakin chicken! lol
egg whites, fish.... whey... n ppl are all astounded by this new fangled rocket science, lol!

dudes been suffering for YEARS dieting down like this. lol

NY, are you in marketing? lol

these catch phrases make everyone all loopy! :eek:
:p
:D

Jerry Branium said on Rick's show and he did qoute few studies for this which I don't remember ...

In summary he said if you are protein only diet like 100 percent protein no fat or carbs you could eat as much as u want and you will not get fat. cos any more protein then body can consume will simply oxidise. so nothing will be stored as adipose tissue in the absence of carbs and fats. but then it's quite extreme.

I have dieted on whole eggs in my earlier days. so I would get up in the morning and hard boil eggs and eat them all day every meal post workouts yes u reading it right lol nothing else may be some green salad occasionally otherwise 95 of diet per day was hard boiled eggs, water , diet pepsi, sugar free gum and that's it. Getting super lean was a breeze on that.

Last edited:
lol

good to see you bro!

then wait a second... details, eat protein no fat, no carbs... that's freakin chicken! lol
egg whites, fish.... whey... n ppl are all astounded by this new fangled rocket science, lol!

these catch phrases make everyone all loopy! :eek:
:p
:D

Actually I own a successful real estate business and marketing is my number one tool for my success lol

that's literally what I do lol

yes cos u eat chicken breast and spinach all day so that is in essence doing this fancy sounding diet and DNP crystal doughballs on top.

Slice is Mr OTT lol

lol

good to see you bro!

these catch phrases make everyone all loopy! :eek:[emoji14]:D
The Protein Sparing Modified Fast has been in the medical literature since at least the 70's.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1278601

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Is this a diet you plan to keep up the rest of your life? I can't imagine something like this would be sustainable to follow.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws