mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who takes curcumin and why? Dante hints it to be great for the health of bodybuilders

I'm seriously getting confused now lol

I'm thinking 500mgs curcumin a week with 300mgs res a week.

Or should I start lower on the res? I'd like the fat burning affects of the res.

Start low and work up slowly, it can make you feel ill.

Ak

Perfect thanks.

really start with 1/10cc and work up slowly.
don't worry about the weekly total, if going for fat loss and performance you will see and feel how and when to adjust the dose.

start with 1/10 and add 1/10 as you can, try it first alone then mix it with whatever else you are using.

slowly increase the dose until you get fever feeling, then see where you are and see how the same dose feels, continue as you can tolerate side effects ( you may not have them but it is common ).

from there work up until you get where you want. probably this will be over the course of 2-3weeks and you will end up in the 300-450 range. in that range you should be able to gain muscle while keep fat to a minimum or loosing some.

really start with 1/10cc and work up slowly.
don't worry about the weekly total, if going for fat loss and performance you will see and feel how and when to adjust the dose.

start with 1/10 and add 1/10 as you can, try it first alone then mix it with whatever else you are using.

slowly increase the dose until you get fever feeling, then see where you are and see how the same dose feels, continue as you can tolerate side effects ( you may not have them but it is common ).

from there work up until you get where you want. probably this will be over the course of 2-3weeks and you will end up in the 300-450 range. in that range you should be able to gain muscle while keep fat to a minimum or loosing some.

Excellent explanation, thank you. I'll try it that way instead.

Can I use a slin pin for that small of an amount?

that's a pretty goofball article.

im not even gona bother with it as it really doesn't apply here and it seems like the author is missing lots and they are talking about FOOD! lol!

guys, there is not anyone with more experience with this compound then the group of guy I have worked with on it on the planet, there just are not nay other people using these compounds in the same way and really testing it under athletic conditions.

we have pushed the doses, there is no bad effects on health.
in general the pro oxidation argument falls through quite a bit if you approach the whole thing right.

yes you can over due individual compounds but whats going on with res is not the case.

if you increase the dose too fast yes it can be hard but from all we have seen it is not an unhealthy response, if anything you are better after having gone through it.

Guyenet is a pretty smart guy and isn't a random nutcase internet hack, so I tend not to lightly dismiss what he writes.

However, you do have a lot of first hand knowledge with this stuff. So I'm curious, do you think that resveratrol doesn't work through hormesis? Or that injecting it instead of ingesting it somehow changes the inherent nature of resveratrol, other than bioavailability/potency?

Guyenet is a pretty smart guy and isn't a random nutcase internet hack, so I tend not to lightly dismiss what he writes.

However, you do have a lot of first hand knowledge with this stuff. So I'm curious, do you think that resveratrol doesn't work through hormesis? Or that injecting it instead of ingesting it somehow changes the inherent nature of resveratrol, other than bioavailability/potency?

are you the guy that wrote it?
lol

its so long to explain in an intelligent way, my space bar is working bad and in general it just seems like a pain in the ass.

this is a guywho is obsessed with the paper function of these things, that great, awesome, not talking bad as I appreciate it.

the thing is paper doesn't always translate to reality and there are soooo many drugs and natural things that are examples of this.

im not saying this isn't stuff to be aware of as it is but do you think this is the firsttimei have heard or thought of or read about some type of pro oxidant effect?

in essence what we hope res dose is mimic I high stress situation....

WHAT!!!!????
that doesn't make sense as stress is bad right? we want to decrease stressand stress hormones when possible right?

the thing is there is also a good side of stress, this is part of sirt 1, so part of the artiacal is true anit ox often have other effects going on.

the key is how it all fits into all the variable of a functioning being, one that in this caseis not really "natural" to begin with...

now we have no idea what res is really doing.

we have no idea what a lot of things we do are doing and certainly this gets more complicated with all the other variables we addin the way of drugs, sups and foods.

cannabis has been a recognized medicine for lets jus say 5000 years or so, science still really doesn't know how it is working or the chemicals its working with or how that all plays out in real people.

how long have people heard about resveratrol???
lol!
im not holding my breath for science to figure this one out either...

I use the two as cannabis works for all types of things, most think the active component is thc... when isolated and synthesized it is nothing like the natural compound.

when res is fucked with to make various patentable drugs it results in all kinds of not so good things, not like the real natural compound.

scientist have been working with the weed thing for quite a while.

res not nearly as long.

the only real money being spent on it or understanding it has the end result being a patentable drug.

no matter what the research will be biased.

can I be done writing this now????

go learn more on your own, I shouldn't have to explain EVERYTHING.

lol

As for getting ill on resveratrol, it seems that injecting too much at one time is what causes this, and not so much weekly dose.

its sooooo much better if you don't.

I know people love to use slin pins but in my experience much better to get way into the muscle, particularly with this stuff.

I actually never use slin pins for oil but this was such a small amount. I'll stick to 1" needles.

I actually never use slin pins for oil but this was such a small amount. I'll stick to 1" needles.
From my personal experience. you can use slin pin for small depot (under 0.7.5cc). It's gonna take forever to inject if you have the curcumin 200mg in there though. I use 25g 5/8inch to inject personally (two shot of 0.5cc resveratrol and 0.25cc curcumin 200mg).

LK3 uses 21g 1.5inch to each their own haha

As for getting ill on resveratrol, it seems that injecting too much at one time is what causes this, and not so much weekly dose.[/quot

I find big jump of some kind.
Ak

Last edited:
not true at all, it is cumulative too.

after you are used to it shoot 100mgs, keep doing this until the sides come back. lol

it will happen.

Hmm interesting, I stand corrected.

Any concerns taking curcumin with regards to BP? My BP is slightly elevated EVEN WITH a mild BB (5mg Bistolic daily).

FWIR, it should only benefit my hypertension. I sure would be thrilled if my BP lowers, blood thins, and aches go away. :)

Curcumin and High Blood Pressure | LIVESTRONG.COM

Last edited:
I am going to give it a shot in hopes that it will help my aging knees, hips, and shoulder pains.

Special thanks to NY Muscle for that handy link.

:headbang:

Prices seemed to have jumped up to $69 for 3 so at this point I recommend you buy it from all star health dot com. $19.99 per bottle.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

LK3 everything you write one of your massive long posts I learn something.

Thank you

LK3 everything you write one of your massive long posts I learn something.

Thank you

like just how bad my spelling grammar and punctuation is.... lol!

I have way too much information stored in my head, I try and get it to make some sense as I type, but writing is so clumsy and cumbersome, im really working on telepathy. lol

:D

Uh well dude...
look at what I just Wrote in my last post
epic fail on my part too
look at that sick word choice I used with 'everything'
that's what you get with autocorrect :p

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads