mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whoever posted about Tart Cherry Juice for Sleep??

I have about a half bottle of Stanton Orchards concentrate in the fridge and after my post 3 days ago, I tried taking 1 tbsp each night before bed. The result has been miraculous, I have had the best sleep I have had in a long time. I already take melatonin, gaba, l-tryp and other stuff, so I wasn't expecting much. I hope the effect doesn't diminish with time, but we will see.

I have about a half bottle of Stanton Orchards concentrate in the fridge and after my post 3 days ago, I tried taking 1 tbsp each night before bed. The result has been miraculous, I have had the best sleep I have had in a long time. I already take melatonin, gaba, l-tryp and other stuff, so I wasn't expecting much. I hope the effect doesn't diminish with time, but we will see.

Yeah brother I have all of the above also, and was getting frustrated as hell. The only thing I didnt try yet which I probably still will is what LK3 suggested upping melatonin.

Ak

Last edited:
Hey Impulse what exactly are you referring to??

It shouldn't diminish, or at lease it hasn't for me. I might try one tablespoon vrs two. It really puts me out and it's hard to get up. Reminds me of sleeping as a kid.

Ok Impulse Gotcha, thank you!

Thanks Prostock, that sounds like a fair deal. will check it out...

Thanks to this thread, I'm on day 3 of drinking Trader Joe's Tart Cherry for sleep. It's not a miracle and not drug like but, for an insomniac like me it is helping me to fall asleep faster and sleep more soundly without waking up way before my alarm.

3 days may seem too short for an experiment, but for me 3 nights in a row of drug-free good sleep has not happened for decades so I'm attributing it to the cherry juice. Thank you Para for bring it to the board.

Addams29, have you gotten the tart juice yet? If you need any help with tapering off the xanax, PM me.

Tried 2 tablespoons before bed the last 2 nights (Swanson's organic brand) and it didn't really help me sleep beyond 5-6 hours while I'm on tren. Hardly a "miracle" for me at all.

I stopped the melatonin since starting the tart cherry juice I don't need both at the moment maybe if my tolerance builds up I will need to mix it. Works pretty good so far

Hey Gassy, yes,i have MAJOR difficulties falling asleep. Im glad it has such a profound effect on you. I will NEVER turn down help, thanks much. Will def. pm you soon. Sounds like this is really working for people. Lizard King has legit knowledge in this area, if he suggested to someone upping their melatonin....i def. Would.

Nothuman i just read your post, im finishing up my last bottle of Tren as well....i wonder if this is a contributing factor as to why the tart cherry concentrate i bought at Wholefoods did nothing the first 5 times i tried. Did 2 tbs. Every night. But then again ive had this problem for years, side effect of PTSD. im just at a point where sleep meds and Xanax do shit. Oh and the people who make Ambien? IMO they should b in prison...

Nothuman i just read your post, im finishing up my last bottle of Tren as well....i wonder if this is a contributing factor as to why the tart cherry concentrate i bought at Wholefoods did nothing the first 5 times i tried. Did 2 tbs. Every night. But then again ive had this problem for years, side effect of PTSD. im just at a point where sleep meds and Xanax do shit. Oh and the people who make Ambien? IMO they should b in prison...

3 straight nights, 3 useless attempts with the tart cherry juice concentrate. It was a complete waste of money for me and not worth the 70 calories and 16g of carbs per serving. I'm probably going to toss the rest out unless there are some additional health benefits to taking it.

Nothuman, would u consider holding on to it and trying again after ur Tren cycle to see if it works then? Might be worth a shot, instead of tossin it. Yes this shit is frustrating, but thats just my 2 cents...

I know how you feel on tren, havent touch it myself in years. The sides out weight the benefits for me.

Ak

Nothuman, would u consider holding on to it and trying again after ur Tren cycle to see if it works then? Might be worth a shot, instead of tossin it. Yes this shit is frustrating, but thats just my 2 cents...

Maybe, if there is room in my fridge

I know how you feel on tren, havent touch it myself in years. The sides out weight the benefits for me.

Ak

I get no sides on tren except insomnia and some shortness of breath. I feel fantastic on it. I only started it up again 9 days ago. It's been well over a year since I used it last.

Thank You. Cant remember who it was. But read up on it went Trader joes and have been sleeping much better.

Again Thank you

Ak

Akamai,

How many carbs or how much sugar does the Trader Joe's juice have per tbsp?

Thanks

Maybe, if there is room in my fridge

I get no sides on tren except insomnia and some shortness of breath. I feel fantastic on it. I only started it up again 9 days ago. It's been well over a year since I used it last.

Lucky bastard! Makes me feel like crap, but I was able to use it for years with no problems in the 90s.

Ak

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
FF828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity