advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why are you here at Professional Muscle?

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know why I came here in 2004, I knew Big A from the boards and had a lot of respect for his knowledge and opinions in the game and like what I saw he had built here and had been lurking for some time.

Pro Muscle was and still is a very unique board that stands out to me even today as only one of 2 boards I post on -the other is Intense Muscle.

For me I have always tried to post to help people and pass along the information I have learned through experience and years in the game-but even I get irritated at points and snap at some of the ALL DRUGS crew.;)

I would like to know why YOU are here as I would like to start posting useful information again-along with others here which are some of the best on the net IMO.

So ask yourself- why YOU are here??

Buck up Baby!

I first came to this board to find a good sponsor. A friend that owned a supplement store suggested it. I knew nothing about this board other that when I logged on. Thankfully it is so much more. I've learned so much here form guys like you MG. Thank you!

I am here to LEARN from the TOP guys in the sport who are willing to share their knowledge

i get to talk to top competitors about things i wouldnt go up and ask to someone i met at gym...

I come here because of the knowledge that is dispensed by people like Massive G, Magnum, DogCrapp, MountainDog, b-boy, and a boatload of other members. Sometimes the messages are quite different, sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't, but the different perspectives are surely valuable. This truly is a great community, Thanks BigA and the Mods.

To learn what I can, and help where I can.

To learn from the best and be as educated as I can about what I'm doing...I was actually referred here by someone on another board that I thought was the best board, until I came over here. I have never been back to the other board since. So much more knowledgeable over here!!!!

I joined when I became intrigued by peptides. Google searches brought me to posts by DAT when he was still a regular here. I found his knowledge of peptides to be fascinating! I tried to learn as much as I could from DAT. Later, I became interested in finding a good trustworthy sponsor, which led me to DYNASTY, then GAULS, and finally SPARTAN LABS. Now a days, I'm here more for entertainment purposes. There are alot of good people here at promuscle.

I happened to stumble across the board a few years ago when searching for info. I started reading and learning and have been hooked ever since. I'm here to learn, so I haven't had much to say but I love the board! It would be great to see more useful info. posted rather than a bunch of respected guys fighting over nothing and driving each other away. Come on guys, we're all in the minority, not many people understand the lifestyle so let's respectfully disagree and not be enemies!

:headbang:

I came for the same reason as you MG, we've known each other for a while now, I been here a long time too, seen many good guys come and go. The tides have def changed and not for the good and I see it on alot of boards now.

I came to learn and still do, and I hope to see you and some of the guys mentioned in this thread to start up again with some quality posting again.

Hopefully I can add some insight once again too.

I visited some other boards while pm was having technical difficulties and HOLY SHIT pm is on another planet. I know some guys like other boards so I wont disrespect any (there are other good ones too) but ive never been so appreciative of this place

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I followed BigA here from another board. The great information and quality members keep me coming back.
Massive, you're one of those people who keep me interested. Please proceed :headbang:

I followed BigA here from another board. The great information and quality members keep me coming back.
Massive, you're one of those people who keep me interested. Please proceed :headbang:

Same for me. Came to learn more and liked the people here. Man, has this place grown from '02!!!!!!!!!

Originally for the sponsors, now for the vast array of knowledge! Especially the peptides.....no other board has so much info!

Also being from the uk, it's good to have views and ideas from over the sea!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

No need to suck up anymore Q. You made feature member ;)

But its true:D I actually have several really good friends who live in my town that are members. I actually came here because I was a big fan of an ifbb pro on this site. Over the years, I have accumulated a weath of knowledge from guys who know alot more then me. I try and give back to the site, but in all honesty I have gotten 10x more then I have given.

Last edited:
i am here for the gangbang

I just happened upon the board. I've been really impressed with the activity. There's a whole page of posts every day. The level of sophmorism is fairly low compared to OLM and the like. Many other boards are stagnant, or controlled by censorship and negativity by sponsors and mods. This place seems to be a rather unique mix of sponsors and members, where members seem to have equality to sponsors. There is also a general positive nature on the board. Even if a member makes a negative statement about so and so's gear, or question's someone else, he doesn't have his words shoved down his throat. People seem to maintain maturity and true helpfulness in the posts that follow. This is a board where I can learn and relax a little bit without much fear or drama. The level of knowledge is apparent sometimes when it's necessary, and there's some entertainment value in the rest. The tolerance of long timers for the newbies is unparallelled as well.

So I guess I'm here because I like the place, and I can relax a bit. Oh.... and no other board I know of, besides the now defunct BOS, will venture to do third party tests. Usually money and self interest plagues such attempts like an aggressive metastatic cancer. It appears staff on this board may actually be concerned about the common cause of it's existence over having their hands in the works behind the scenes.

I like it here because their is a huge pool of knowledge to draw and learn from , yea their is a nunch of fucktards here to but generaly alot less than most boards and they add a little entertainment.

Their are some realy good guys here that are willing to help and i try to pass on what little i have.

I have met several guys here in person and not disapointed at at all.

I like reading from guys like you Massive G and Dante and Big A and about a dozen other guys that i would consider experts in this field and while somtimes the oppions will differ greatly i have been able to learn alot and figure out what works for me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws