over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why guys aren’t competing

If you can’t afford the meds and blood tests than you can’t afford the bodybuilding ‘drugs’.
As awful as it sounds, in the real world most still look at their 50 spare bucks and think "bloodwork or an extra vial of Lantus?".
And pick the latter.

100% no - the first issue is a fucked up thing with my arms and seo that I can't fix anymore but at least I know what I did wrong and I can help others in such a way that they don't spoil it like me - this is my philosophy that everything I recommend to my I tried it on myself first, I don't accept theoretical knowledge, I have to have a confirmation in practice to recommend something to someone

Another thing is that I do tattoos - I already did the first 2 and I want to do even more - I also admit that I do them to mask the imperfections of my physics and I'm just a freak so they will make me look even more bizarre
What happened with the Seo in your arms?

Competing. Drugs are cheap. Food doesn’t actually change much.

NPC Card
Entry fee
Fee for additional classes (open + masters)
Fake Tan
Trunks
Seats for a loved one
Back stage pass for a friend if you want
Hotel 2-3 nights
Gas/travel costs/flight
Parking lot cost
Opportunity cost of missing work
Dinner and/or Lunch out

All to let people who don’t compete or poorly competed criticize my body?

Hell, the vice president is a 28 year old kid who never competed whose grand pop runs the company.

What exactly am I paying for?
True , true and true

We don't get paid fucking SHIT, that's why.

the investment into drugs, coaching, travel, food, hotels, etc is NOT going to be made back from prize money alone. If you're raking in money from social media, sponsors, coaching, etc, there's no direct incentive to compete.

I mean, I'm kind of a hypocrite cuz I was doing this for 100% free until like a year ago. Most people who compete do the same, including pros. But it's just mind boggling to me that the IFBB has the gall to call themselves a professional sports organization, and then demand that the ATHLETES pay to be part of it.

Rant over.
But your a pro….the ifbb grants you free entry fees…..🤣
I mean it’s not like they are using guys presence to sell 100$ ( cheapest Chicago pro ticket if I remember correctly this year) tickets

So true. Any time someone ask me about going on gear my first question is “what does your blood work look like?”

It’s always “my insurance doesn’t cover it”, “it’s too expensive”, or “it’s complicated to order.” 🤔

Then proceeds to turn around and spend a grand on gear and figures out how to get it and all that goes into that. Sadly, I think it’s because a lot of these guys are just scared of what they “think” it will say.

Hate to tell them though… just because you don’t see your bad bloodwork or blood pressure doesn’t mean it’s not real. 🤣

Not trying to derail my own thread though. Compete responsibly and do it because you love it.
I just had several comprehensive blood panels done in South Dakota and I didn’t need a doctor referral to get them . I walked in drew blood and 4 hours later I had the results. $97.00. The same tests in Washington at lab Corp wanted almost 1200$ which I graciously said go get fucked. one of many reasons I decided to get out of that leach infested tent city heroin crime shithole.

I just had several comprehensive blood panels done in South Dakota and I didn’t need a doctor referral to get them . I walked in drew blood and 4 hours later I had the results. $97.00. The same tests in Washington at lab Corp wanted almost 1200$ which I graciously said go get fucked. one of many reasons I decided to get out of that leach infested tent city heroin crime shithole.
Tell us how you really feel 😉

That is a great deal on your labs btw.

As awful as it sounds, in the real world most still look at their 50 spare bucks and think "bloodwork or an extra vial of Lantus?".
And pick the latter.
Not I. My health is first and foremost. Been using aas for 20 years and according to my recent blood work only flag was rbc was 2 points over normal and my cholesterol was indicative of using Eq and anadrol. Just like every time if had blood work done on those drugs. But wasn’t far off my normal off gear for 6 months baseline. Which was the same before I used aas. Everything else was spot on. No inflammation. Blood sugar good even after being on hgh for several years w o a break, Dr reviewed it w me and said I’m perfectly healthy and much better than my age group.

Not I. My health is first and foremost. Been using aas for 20 years and according to my recent blood work only flag was rbc was 2 points over normal and my cholesterol was indicative of using Eq and anadrol. Just like every time if had blood work done on those drugs. But wasn’t far off my normal off gear for 6 months baseline. Which was the same before I used aas. Everything else was spot on. No inflammation. Blood sugar good even after being on hgh for several years w o a break, Dr reviewed it w me and said I’m perfectly healthy and much better than my age group.
No thoughts on ever competing or have you? Why or why not?

We kind of turned my thread into a health thread, but would be curios of your position on it all too of course of the OP.

We kind of turned my thread into a health thread, but would be curios of your position on it all too of course of the OP.
Im going to pick a show early next year sometime and go for it. Should do ok in the masters

My apologies for contributing to the flow of your thread bro my bad. I just start talking. Iv got no social life this is the only place I get it lol

My apologies for contributing to the flow of your thread bro my bad. I just start talking. Iv got no social life this is the only place I get it lol
Don’t apologize man, I love it. It’s all good content which we need more of on here.

I’m a week out from a show so feel you on the social life. This forum has been a life saver for me over the past 15 weeks as I’ve kept my head down and focused on all things bodybuilding. It’s reminded me on just how much good stuff there is on this forum and the number of knowledgeable guys here!

Don’t apologize man, I love it. It’s all good content which we need more of on here.

I’m a week out from a show so feel you on the social life. This forum has been a life saver for me over the past 15 weeks as I’ve kept my head down and focused on all things bodybuilding. It’s reminded me on just how much good stuff there is on this forum and the number of knowledgeable guys here!
Best of luck on stage man. I hope you mail it and bring it home!

I wanted to, but it was too expensive once I added up the price of everything. People say there’s not enough to gain. Seems to me most competitors actually end up losing a decent chunk of change for chance at little reward.

Competing is a passion for me but this year when you finish top3 and you see the 2 others not conditioned at all (in other classes is the same) judge have different criteria next to the show and finally see in an international competition ppl pay for pro card and access to olympia....
Bodybuilding is a money maker for promoters they don't care about athletes that spend thousands and thousands money (travel, Inscription, tan etc etc)
Personnaly I think ppl who get a competition physique but don't compete but only making photo shooting for social media are the smarter, they win money and sponsor don't need to spend much money and don't have to reach the limit body why not take tren for a photo shoot once a year than competing with a lot of conpounds..

oh but i was thinking last night, wait, isnt there more competitors than ever now? if you count physique, classic, etc.

People have to be able to rely on information and experts because we can't possibly be proficient in everything ourselves.

In my opinion, there are 3 options:

1. Become an expert in that area.
2. Find some legitimate authority that he can trust. This is difficult to achieve.
3. If you discover that it is an area that you cannot cover due to lack of time, drive or knowledge, do not participate.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws