over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why Synthetine is such an effective fat loss aid

I said it didn't matter when you take it for purposes of increasing carnitine in mitochondria w/ insulin. There is nothing more to it.

What you are asking me seems to go toward what should I do overall? That is really a training question. I am including an advanced training protocol in the SynthePure article which requires you to take in no carbs PWO.

This delays supercompensation of muscle glycogen which then maintains insulin sensitivity and allows you to use fatty acids. You take in protein and fats and micro-dose insulin to increase amino acid transport and you can ride out a prolonged time period of increased protein synthesis, be anabolic, and stay lean. So the workout and protein allow you to be anabolic for days if you choose.

Now that is an advanced training protocol and runs counter to conventional carbs/protein PWO.

Thanks bro, and sorry for the q's.... Your material is difficult to process some times even though I know theres not an easy way to explain this stuff,lol.

Thanks bro, and sorry for the q's.... Your material is difficult to process some times even though I know theres not an easy way to explain this stuff,lol.

I know. I've decided to make the protein article very readable in detailing specifically what GH contributes to anabolism/anti-catabolism, what insulin contributes, blood flow, exercise, IGF-1, IGF-1/IGFBP3, androgens, Thyroid hormones, and protein what they all contribute specifically as they relate to amino acids and synthesis/degradation (i.e. anabolism).

Amino acids supplied by a source such as whey is the centerpiece. Nothing happens without it but all these other factors/compounds have a role to play in creating anabolism.

I think the article will be one great reference tool and after reading it one should know EXACTLY what these compounds can contribute individually and why they compliment each other in maximizing the use of whey protein.

Anyway thanks for reading...

...I'm sorry for not answering your question before but you could PM if you need to.

I've been using each at 3mls a day for 40 days, I weigh 230. Some fat loss, but I feel GREAT- mood & energy way up! Thank you for these products. Can I mix in .5ml of an oil with my syth- shot? Sorry used search function 4 didn't find much, some say it can increase risk of abbcess? Thanks

I've been using each at 3mls a day for 40 days, I weigh 230. Some fat loss, but I feel GREAT- mood & energy way up! Thank you for these products. Can I mix in .5ml of an oil with my syth- shot? Sorry used search function 4 didn't find much, some say it can increase risk of abbcess? Thanks

Yes, but then obviously it has to be an IM injection.

BigA I was curious I am planning using the same type of protocal you are running 3iu's morning and 3 iu's pwo, my question is once I take it in the morning can I eat complex carbs such as my oats or do I need to eat a simple sugar..... Or can I just take 5 iu's slin PWO and split 4cc's of synthetine in two shots? Would that still be as effective?

BigA I was curious I am planning using the same type of protocal you are running 3iu's morning and 3 iu's pwo, my question is once I take it in the morning can I eat complex carbs such as my oats or do I need to eat a simple sugar..... Or can I just take 5 iu's slin PWO and split 4cc's of synthetine in two shots? Would that still be as effective?

You just eat yoru normal diet. 3IU of insulin will not affect you negatively at all so you don't have to worry about carb intake.

As I have been ranting here for years, I use Synthetine regularly. Thanks to Dat, I am doing the sq/insulin protocol outlined above and f*ck me swinging, it noticebly works way better!

Take the 94g of sugar with the L-carnitine about 1 to 1.5 hours prior to workout.. Then PWO take your other 94g..

Looking for confirmation on this - 94g hits of sugar both with the Synthetine, and then again PWO? (for the no-insulin protocol)

Last edited:
Really want to give this a try...

I've been doing 400mg/day Synthetine SQ, split into two daily shots, with 3iu HumR SQ with every shot.

Same 'diet' (read: crap food). Same irregular training. Lost so far two belt notches on my waist and vascularity has increased considerably. And it's been a month or so since I started it.

Ok, so I am to an extreme interested in trying the L-carnitine / insulin injections but still am a bit confused. Hoping that you can help me out. Am uncertain the amount of L-carnitine and insulin is used for each injection. Really not seeing how one comes up with the appropriate amount for each individual. Or do you use the same dose for everyone? Also what do you use for the insulin and where do you get it?...

tried it once

i tried Synthetine and Syntheselen together for 66 days and got results. I'm wanting to try Synthetine by it self cause syntheselen starting hurting my arm. The protocol that dat put out was very helpful. I'm a little hesitant to take in 94g of sugar with it, but i'll give it try. I'll post the details.

i tried Synthetine and Syntheselen together
for 66 days and got results. I'm wanting to try Synthetine by it self cause
syntheselen starting hurting my arm. The protocol that dat put out was
very helpful. I'm a little hesitant to take in 94g of sugar with it, but i'll give it
try. I'll post the details.

Awesome, looking forward to reading about your experience bro.

i tried Synthetine and Syntheselen together for 66 days and got results. I'm wanting to try Synthetine by it self cause syntheselen starting hurting my arm. The protocol that dat put out was very helpful. I'm a little hesitant to take in 94g of sugar with it, but i'll give it try. I'll post the details.

Dat knows his stuff! Let us know how your run goes!

I'm about to run this. I'm thinking of 500mg of l-carnitine with 3iu of insulin before I hit the gym, so it would be on an empty stomach, workout and then cardio.

However I'm going to stack this with GHRP2, ipamorelin, GRF(1-29), and HGH frag. So the fat loss with a keto diet should be great(hopefully).

One of the things that I'm debating about is if I was to do it EOD or E3D.

Hey Big A which one did you do?

Thanks!

I'm about to run this. I'm thinking of 500mg of l-carnitine with 3iu of insulin before I hit the gym, so it would be on an empty stomach, workout and then cardio.

However I'm going to stack this with GHRP2, ipamorelin, GRF(1-29), and HGH frag. So the fat loss with a keto diet should be great(hopefully).

One of the things that I'm debating about is if I was to do it EOD or E3D.

Hey Big A which one did you do?

Thanks!

Here's how Big A ran it. Everyday, subq.

I am begining on Monday to experiment this way - 1ml/55lbs of bodyweight of synthetine, split into two doses per day. Each shot of synthetine will have 3IU of HumR added.
3IU has no sides and that is the standard dose every 4 hours to achieve ketosis anyway, without any sides.

I've been doing 400mg/day Synthetine SQ, split into two daily shots, with 3iu HumR SQ with every shot.

Same 'diet' (read: crap food). Same irregular training. Lost so far two belt notches on my waist and vascularity has increased considerably. And it's been a month or so since I started it.

Sorry if i missed it somewhere but can the synthetine (inj carnitine) be used alone for fat loss benefits, would it work whilst not dieting, or is it only effective when in a calorie deficit and then used alone with no other fat loss supp or drug be beneficial to fat loss?
If so how much would need to be taken and how often for its fat loss benefits?
Cheers.:spam:

Synthetine

Sorry if i missed it somewhere but can the synthetine (inj carnitine) be used alone for fat loss benefits, would it work whilst not dieting, or is it only effective when in a calorie deficit and then used alone with no other fat loss supp or drug be beneficial to fat loss?
If so how much would need to be taken and how often for its fat loss benefits?
Cheers.:spam:

This was my response to your other thread:

Being as Synthetine is a fat transporter, it will transport the fatty acids to be burned for energy but is most effective if used in conjunction with another fat burning aid, such as Syntheselen. As well as being a fat transporter, it has the benefit to increase lean body mass. It is injected daily at 1ml per 55lbs and as with any other fat burning product, you should be dieting to maximize the results from the product.

Here is a great article regarding Synthetine:

The Science Behind: ‘Synthetine – Lipid (Fat) Transporter’ | Synthetek

Big Bump! For an awesome article.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members