over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife’s cancer

Blacktail

Registered
Newbies
My wife is fighting stage 4 cancer and I have been trying to stay positive but I can see her slowly getting worse. I find myself not working out and drinking more. I’m not sure why I’m posting this, just wanted to say life can change in a blink of an eye! Do not take for granted what you have.

My wife is fighting stage 4 cancer and I have been trying to stay positive but I can see her slowly getting worse. I find myself not working out and drinking more. I’m not sure why I’m posting this, just wanted to say life can change in a blink of an eye! Do not take for granted what you have.
@Blacktail ... prayers your way.
Easier said than done...stay positive brother.
I wish I was there next to you to give a big hug to you.

MS

Prayers your brother🙏🙏🙏🙏

Stay strong for her brother don't let yourself go down a dark path .I know how tough it is from experience.Please stay strong.

In 2013 I was diagnosed with a stage three hepatocellular carcinoma. It took multiple doctors and visits to get the quality of care and out of the box thinking that I needed to not only extend my life expectancy but to completely crush the disease.

Stay strong. Initiate routines and behavioral checks. Stop drinking. Value every second of every moment you have with your amazing partner. The stronger you are she will pick up on that and it will further her drive as well. Cancer is never a fair disease for those afflicted by it nor those on the support side. All I can say is I wish you the absolute best and so much love through this troubling time.

Treat yourself like a computer. Every decision has to be based off of a routine. Create subprograms for stressful days that will help both you and your wife through this troubling time.

You got this.

I liked the post as a way of showing support.
Saw my dad support my mother through the same. So this resonates for sure.
Hard to give advice here, so I'll just post as a way of showing support.

I’m going to keep you I my prayers my brother. I know we’ve never talked but if you need my inbox is open anytime. Much love for you and your wife. ❤️❤️

good luck to both of you bro, DM if you need to chat with someone on an individual level. I have all day

I know how you're feeling - I watched my mom wither away and die from pancreatic cancer.

The best advice I was given was at her funeral when one of her friends who had also lost her mom young told me, 'I can't say it gets better, but over time you'll get to where you only think of the good memories.'

As bad as things are, I promise there will be better days ahead. It may take a while to get there but I promise you will get to them.

I know how you're feeling - I watched my mom wither away and die from pancreatic cancer.

The best advice I was given was at her funeral when one of her friends who had also lost her mom young told me, 'I can't say it gets better, but over time you'll get to where you only think of the good memories.'

As bad as things are, I promise there will be better days ahead. It may take a while to get there but I promise you will get to them.
Re: gets better

A couple months ago I'm sitting in a church service with my cousins. On a closing song, they chose a song sung at my mother's service.
I broke down, and everyone looked as I choked back tears. Was kinda loud. Oh well.

Fast forward to today, me and my kids were driving back from a quick country trip. So while driving one of my mom's favorite songs comes on the radio.
Usually I'd turn the song, but I told myself to stay strong and not cry. So I kept the song on to test my emotions.

So while we hope for the best in this case, worst case it can get better..

Sooooo yeah... Let me stop.

Man I am terribly sorry to hear this. I know this is a shot in the dark but I watched on the news a guy claimed to cure his cancer with a vet product called fenbendazole. I don't know if you know anything about it but I don't personally know anything about it just from what I gleamed from the news. Anyway here is a link from just a quick Google search. Try and quit drinking man.

Just watched my dad and my father in law in this exact scenario..there was no way my father in law would make it out alive..my dad was completely cancer free after treatment and died of a pulmonary embolism due to the chemo 6 weeks after he was proven cancer free.

Just be with her brother..if you are a man of faith, lean on it..if not, give her name and yourself purpose

So sorry to hear this , prayers sent to your wife, you and your family.
Please cut back on the alcohol since it probably doing you no favors at this time where you need to be strong.

Dealt with a lot of loss the last two years as well and I completely agree with you. Wake up every day and be thankful for what you have, and live as present as possible.

Wow! Total respect man. 1 1/2 years ago I lost my wife to be (we were engaged but no date) She went from healthy to dead in 6 months.
Lot of good brothers here showing respect. Stay strong.

What part of the body has the cancer?

Brother it's hard I lost my dad to it and my sister had leukemia and had lots of lemon and bone narrow transplant and she is so so still in and out of the hospital all the time just today she back in the hospital again.

I say this to let you know I do know how hard it is
But as much as it hurts and kills you yry to look strong in front of her and keep speaking positive things to her even if deep inside you feel it's a lost battle eventually
If you show her your weakness it will only make her loose hope and she will get worse by the day
Please try our prayers are with her and you brother 🙏

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch