over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise causes cancer??

Forget about the new generation of users.
How many users from the 80s through the early 2000s, and who are still using today, how many have been diagnosed with cancer(or died)?
This is far from scientific, but if I think of 100 gear users from that period I can only think of a few that are associated with cancer.
Of all the deaths in the past couple years, id say they all have one thing in common.
I think what they had in common is most likely the same thing as many others that get cancer. They ate more food then most and got heavier than most. Seems most cancer, heart disease and other major killers happens to those that are over weight. Trying to factor things down to one thing is difficult at best. But diet and weight seem to be the biggest common denominator for most from my reading.

Didn't Lyle Alzado say he took EQ? And the media attributed his liver cancer to it to some degree? I vaguely remember reading that in the 80's.

We're all dying, and even while we're alive we still require death to remain alive. I.e., something has to die in order for us to continue living.

And on a long enough timeline, we'd all die of cancer if nothing else killed us. All men will get prostate cancer if they live long enough. I think by 90 years of age 100% of men will have prostate cancer to some degree. Even at 60, every dude will likely have at least some prostate cancer. And it's found in cadavers of men as young as 20.

No matter what you do, healthy or unhealthy, is only delaying or expediting the inevitable. I'm not trying to regurgitate Sylvia Plath "Your day approaches" here, I'm just saying we all get about 72 trips around The Sun and then it's adios muchachos. If it gives you comfort or peace to think you go on in some way after that, then try to convince yourself of that. Hopefully, you're right.

You can expose 100 people to a ton of carcinogens, and a given amount will die from it and others will not. Same goes for AAS. But I'm willing to bet even had those that died not been exposed, they were predisposed or far more likely to fall prey to cancer anyway.

Didn't Lyle Alzado say he took EQ? And the media attributed his liver cancer to it to some degree? I vaguely remember reading that in the 80's.
Alzado did an interview with Maria Shriver and claimed steroids caused his brain cancer. He later said that wasn't true, doctors had made no connection between the two.

Alzado did an interview with Maria Shriver and claimed steroids caused his brain cancer. He later said that wasn't true, doctors had made no connection between the two.
If memory serves it was Duchaine or Bill Phiilips who reported Alzado really died from AIDS. Dr's reported brain cancer, but supposedly it was really AIDs.

The only person, medical professional or not, that tied Lyle's cancer to steroids was Lyle. Also it was brain cancer that got him.
I gave it a shot. 🤷‍♂️

Did you post this because I mentioned the late writer/poet Sylvia Plath? Or Charles Palahniuk's views on death and dying in "Fight Club"? Either way, it's wild you made that connection.

BTW, Plath stuck her head in an oven and killed herself in the end. Wrote some pretty dark stuff on death, eternity, etc toward the end. Required reading when I was in school.

Did you post this because I mentioned the late writer/poet Sylvia Plath? Or Charles Palahniuk's views on death and dying in "Fight Club"? Either way, it's wild you made that connection.

BTW, Plath stuck her head in an oven and killed herself in the end. Wrote some pretty dark stuff on death, eternity, etc toward the end. Required reading when I was in school.
Definitely because you referred to Sylvia Plath. I literally haven't heard anyone mentioning her since the first time I watched the movie. Before the movie, probably just in my dark late teens when I was into confessional poetry.

I gave it a shot. 🤷‍♂️

Lol, you did fine! He had his name on a Gold's in Florida when I was young. I think I trained there a few times. I actually wasn't aware he ever recanted that. Media publicized the hell out of it but reality was very different. Tough dude and shitty way to die.

Definitely because you referred to Sylvia Plath. I literally haven't heard anyone mentioning her since the first time I watched the movie. Before the movie, probably just in my dark late teens when I was into confessional poetry.
Shit i thought it was because somewhere in that movie he says “on a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero”

Well that's another undeniable truth.
True. I remember the scene you posted, but also used "on a long enough timeline"? I haven't seen that movie in at least, what,15 years? I'd have to check IMDB.
Shit i thought it was because somewhere in that movie he says “on a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero”
This is undeniably true. Right now that timeline's x axis is 122yrs, 264days.

I saw a interview that Alzado's Dr. did that said that virtually everyone that got what Lyle had, had never takes steroids or HGH. So there was no reason to think those things caused it.

I saw a interview that Alzado's Dr. did that said that virtually everyone that got what Lyle had, had never takes steroids or HGH. So there was no reason to think those things caused it.
So what did he actually have? I thought it was cancer but not sure what type.

So what did he actually have? I thought it was cancer but not sure what type.
From my reading he had a brain lymphoma(cancer) and there is no definitive cause for it other then those with an impaired immune system seem to get it more. So anything that is unhealthy raises your risk. But that is not surprising. Same as most cancer.

From my reading he had a brain lymphoma(cancer) and there is no definitive cause for it other then those with an impaired immune system seem to get it more. So anything that is unhealthy raises your risk. But that is not surprising. Same as most cancer.
Well steroids do suppress the immune system but I doubt to the degree that would lead to brain cancer.

From MFW..

Tim Fogarty​

9/3/98

I hope you weren't being serious. Alzado died of AIDS related lymphoma.
He said it was due to steroids only to hide the fact that he had HIV.
After he died, his doctor was even quoted in the L A Times as saying that
steroids did not cause his lymphoma.

Well steroids do suppress the immune system but I doubt to the degree that would lead to brain cancer.
I doubt for most it is not anyone one thing that caused their cancer other then possibly smokers etc. Most is probably from multiple poor life style choices added together.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity