over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise causes cancer??

I fully agree with most of what's said here
I didn't make the post as fear mongering or anything like that I was truly curious if anyone else has heard that EQ had a higher probability for cancer or if it was just some over dramatic shit.
I love EQ , fare better than the nandralones for me personally and think it's possibility for increasing cancer is about the same as eat from plastic containers.
Im far more worried about the preservatives in our food , chemicals that's put in our meat and pesticide that is on our vegetables and fruit raising the risk for cancer than what's in my gear.

I fully agree with most of what's said here
I didn't make the post as fear mongering or anything like that I was truly curious if anyone else has heard that EQ had a higher probability for cancer or if it was just some over dramatic shit.
I love EQ , fare better than the nandralones for me personally and think it's possibility for increasing cancer is about the same as eat from plastic containers.
Im far more worried about the preservatives in our food , chemicals that's put in our meat and pesticide that is on our vegetables and fruit raising the risk for cancer than what's in my gear.
When you say “far better than nandrolones“ are you referring to sides, gains/aesthetics or both?
EQ has always been a “love or hate“ anabolic as you already know, and the E2 talk in recent years made it even less popular.

When you say “far better than nandrolones“ are you referring to sides, gains/aesthetics or both?
EQ has always been a “love or hate“ anabolic as you already know, and the E2 talk in recent years made it even less popular.
For me NPP and Deca cause a good bit of water retention and blood pressure , mg for mg I just get better results with EQ.

Everything causes cancer it seems. I would think the “heavy metals” found in some steroid products would cause cancer if they significantly affected the immune system.

Everything causes cancer it seems. I would think the “heavy metals” found in some steroid products would cause cancer if they significantly affected the immune system.

I always read about this heavy metal concern. But is it a real problem, something to worry about? I don't follow gear testing so I don't know but my hunch is that it hasn't been a real problem up until now but I could be totally wrong?

Sonny Schmidt maybe?
Now let's look at a larger sample size. Say from PM over the years. We can't know for sure as many went MIA, but from those we do know, id say it's less than 0.1% passed from cancer. With 99% of PM members using EQ and UGL gear.

I always read about this heavy metal concern. But is it a real problem, something to worry about? I don't follow gear testing so I don't know but my hunch is that it hasn't been a real problem up until now but I could be totally wrong?
There was a heavy metal scare in the mid2000s.
But let's be real... How many MLs of UGL product has been used since then ? Millions of gallons(I know gallons and MLs are from different volume/measurement systems)
There's a handful of guys across the various boards over the years that have passed from cancer. Probably less than 0.1% of all global AAS users.
I think 'safe and effective' practices from the last couple years has attributed to more BB passings than gear use or tainted UGL product.

But let's be real... How many MLs of UGL product has been used since then ? Millions of gallons(I know gallons and MLs are from different volume/measurement systems)
There's a handful of guys across the various boards over the years that have passed from cancer. Probably less than 0.1% of all global AAS users.
I think 'safe and effective' practices from the last couple years has attributed to more BB passings than gear use or tainted UGL product.
If contamination with heavy metals was such a concern we'd have way, way more bodybuilders with mercury poisoning and similar types of issues. I'm only aware of Jason Huh and Dominick Cardone who have experienced that.

Now let's look at a larger sample size. Say from PM over the years. We can't know for sure as many went MIA, but from those we do know, id say it's less than 0.1% passed from cancer. With 99% of PM members using EQ and UGL gear.
I’m not saying EQ causes cancer. I was just wondering if that was who Bio was thinking about. I’ve had cancer and never used EQ. How crazy is that 😉.

If contamination with heavy metals was such a concern we'd have way, way more bodybuilders with mercury poisoning and similar types of issues. I'm only aware of Jason Huh and Dominick Cardone who have experienced that.

Counting cancer deaths sounds like a very poor method of determining if something we take is contaminated lol.

I know the Chinese have sold a lot of shit like the contaminated baby food, drug contamination can and does happen even the states, but selling heavy metal laden steroids sounds like a very poor business model.

I’m not saying EQ causes cancer. I was just wondering if that was who Bio was thinking about. I’ve had cancer and never used EQ. How crazy is that 😉.

I wasn't. I unintentionally got off topic, I just started to think about bodybuilders who died from cancer in general. My bad.

If gear was to cause cancer it is not likely that we would see a bunch of 20 year olds dropping dead from it unless it was so toxic like walking into Chernobyl right after it happened. It takes long term for most things to mutate cells. Smoking tobacco takes time for it to have it's negative effects. It could be years later for EQ users to get cancer and if they got cancer at a higher then we could guess it was from the EQ.

In 2013 I was diagnosed with a hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer) in 2015 chronic myeloid leukemia.

I was abusing PEDs heavily 2006-2013.

Saying look at 20 year olds…. Or how many have died… is the wrong way to look at this with respect.

Bottom line is we are exposed to so many carcinogens day to day. Minimizing excess exposure is what it’s all about. Minimize your risks, don’t ignore something because of other factors

I love EQ so looks like I have some research to do on these claims

If gear was to cause cancer it is not likely that we would see a bunch of 20 year olds dropping dead from it unless it was so toxic like walking into Chernobyl right after it happened. It takes long term for most things to mutate cells. Smoking tobacco takes time for it to have it's negative effects. It could be years later for EQ users to get cancer and if they got cancer at a higher then we could guess it was from the EQ.
Forget about the new generation of users.
How many users from the 80s through the early 2000s, and who are still using today, how many have been diagnosed with cancer(or died)?
This is far from scientific, but if I think of 100 gear users from that period I can only think of a few that are associated with cancer.
Of all the deaths in the past couple years, id say they all have one thing in common.

Certain heavy metals are linked to cancer. Heavy metals such as tin, lead, and arsenic are poison.
That said, heavy metals are excreted by organs such as the liver, spleen, lymph, kidney and intestine. Therefore, our body will eliminate them over time. I worry more about BACTERIA.

A friend of mine is taking John Jewet’s J3 university program and apparently in their Jewet mentions not liking EQ because of its higher than normal probability for causing cancer. I’d never heard anything like that so I did a little research and it is definitely mentioned a bit as “probable human carcinogen with a high carcinogenic index”

has anybody else heard of this or done any research on it being a higher risk than anything else??
Lol ,bro what dosent cause cancer these days so they say ? My grandpa is 93 ,smokes 2 packs cigs a day for last 45 years and is still perfectly fine , now that’s gotta be worse than gear right ? everyone is different, you really never know bro

Didn't Lyle Alzado say he took EQ? And the media attributed his liver cancer to it to some degree? I vaguely remember reading that in the 80's.

We're all dying, and even while we're alive we still require death to remain alive. I.e., something has to die in order for us to continue living.

And on a long enough timeline, we'd all die of cancer if nothing else killed us. All men will get prostate cancer if they live long enough. I think by 90 years of age 100% of men will have prostate cancer to some degree. Even at 60, every dude will likely have at least some prostate cancer. And it's found in cadavers of men as young as 20.

No matter what you do, healthy or unhealthy, is only delaying or expediting the inevitable. I'm not trying to regurgitate Sylvia Plath "Your day approaches" here, I'm just saying we all get about 72 trips around The Sun and then it's adios muchachos. If it gives you comfort or peace to think you go on in some way after that, then try to convince yourself of that. Hopefully, you're right.

You can expose 100 people to a ton of carcinogens, and a given amount will die from it and others will not. Same goes for AAS. But I'm willing to bet even had those that died not been exposed, they were predisposed or far more likely to fall prey to cancer anyway.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity