over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise for older cats

I'm just another old dog who likes to learn new tricks...

Oh yes locker room talk still is pretty common these days haha.

How many mgs are in eq after you take away the ester weight?

I did too oddly I give it to my dogs and it’s magic for them once they are older. I had a 19 year old lab and the vet was amazed by her so I told him and he said I can’t condone it but I might use it lol. As to over 50 EQ rock on bro grab a rig and blast.
I heard Andrew Huberman state in an interview that he gave his English bulldog TRT. How long did you give your lab EQ?

And a 19 year old lab is already incredible. I’m certain it was still too short, but that alone shows how well you cared for her.

I heard Andrew Huberman state in an interview that he gave his English bulldog TRT. How long did you give your lab EQ?

And a 19 year old lab is already incredible. I’m certain it was still too short, but that alone shows how well you cared for her.
I used to see a girl... forget how old it was but it was insanely old for a dog. Asked her the secret she said she fed him ribs every day lol

Back 30 years ago I had a buddy that loved EQ. I used to get the 500ml jugs from that vet in South America / Brazil (?can’t remember, but he had ads in the muscle mags in early 90’s and I emailed from one of my business warehouse). I stuck with test, Deca and occasionally Winny back when competing. Hated the way Tren (usually made with Animals “magic solutions”) made me feel. Never understood guys saying you couldn’t get shredded using just/primarily test. Getting inside out shredded is about diet and enduring misery!

Anyway - sorry if the old cat is boring with this thread. Plan to compete again and just thinking ahead. I’ll post a pic soon so it’s not assumed that I’m an old geezer with no knowledge. Just wondered what the consensus was on Eq and age as blood clots and other issues somehow seem much more important to me than when I was a total meathead kid.
I do appreciate the responses.

Thanks brother so the idea came with my chow getting older and started to slip so I started giving him 50 mg of enanthate a week. He perked up and no aggression. So the lab at 15 was really slipping so I said fuck it I’ll try a lil EQ and up the dose to eventually 100mg a week with a dash of test here and there. She was my wife’s dog and she rescued her from an abusive neighbor as a puppy. She actually broke her leg and it was like legos on the x ray but she wasn’t acting in pain the vet wanted to kill her she had bone cancer. My wife was tripping so I upped the doses and added daily edible weed with raw red meat and she was a happy dog until one day I saw a shift and I told my wife I’m gonna put her down tonight. I don’t like having a vet do my job. I like the feed em treats at home all day then turn the light out while happy. Wife said no, I dunno how I knew but I knew, dog woke up that night whimpering and crying. Wife was pregnant with our son after losing a few pregnancies so I gave her some K well a lot of K and turned her off so to speak. I know I’m rambling but I’m positive it adds years to my dogs lives even now I have a mix but he’s 10 and German Shepard and Greyhound, HUGE dog and the vet is amazed at his joints and having no issues. I said doc he’s on eq and test too. Test since a pup bc imagine how shitty you’d feel no balls no test. It’s been chow chow, black lab, choc lab, Grey hound mix, and Shepard mix all on the protocol and the youngest death was at 15. I just always start with a super low dose to see how they react. But aggression has never been an issue.

I did too oddly I give it to my dogs and it’s magic for them once they are older. I had a 19 year old lab and the vet was amazed by her so I told him and he said I can’t condone it but I might use it lol. As to over 50 EQ rock on bro grab a rig and blast.
You gave your dog eq? A lab to 19 is incredible!

You gave your dog eq? A lab to 19 is incredible!
All my dogs but yea she almost made 20, she was happy til
Her last day too goin up and down stairs and everything

Thanks brother so the idea came with my chow getting older and started to slip so I started giving him 50 mg of enanthate a week. He perked up and no aggression. So the lab at 15 was really slipping so I said fuck it I’ll try a lil EQ and up the dose to eventually 100mg a week with a dash of test here and there. She was my wife’s dog and she rescued her from an abusive neighbor as a puppy. She actually broke her leg and it was like legos on the x ray but she wasn’t acting in pain the vet wanted to kill her she had bone cancer. My wife was tripping so I upped the doses and added daily edible weed with raw red meat and she was a happy dog until one day I saw a shift and I told my wife I’m gonna put her down tonight. I don’t like having a vet do my job. I like the feed em treats at home all day then turn the light out while happy. Wife said no, I dunno how I knew but I knew, dog woke up that night whimpering and crying. Wife was pregnant with our son after losing a few pregnancies so I gave her some K well a lot of K and turned her off so to speak. I know I’m rambling but I’m positive it adds years to my dogs lives even now I have a mix but he’s 10 and German Shepard and Greyhound, HUGE dog and the vet is amazed at his joints and having no issues. I said doc he’s on eq and test too. Test since a pup bc imagine how shitty you’d feel no balls no test. It’s been chow chow, black lab, choc lab, Grey hound mix, and Shepard mix all on the protocol and the youngest death was at 15. I just always start with a super low dose to see how they react. But aggression has never been an issue.
That’s cool and all but where are your show pics

Now its giving dogs PEDS... leave it to the professionals. You dribble some absolute rubbish but this takes the cake..
I had a 13 year old Newfoundland that was a service dog when he was younger. He was basically bed ridden crippled with hip displasia so I decided to give him some micro doses of deca eq and test and within a few weeks that dog was on his feet again going for walks with me and even bounding around. He lived another 9 months but his last days he was happy acting like a puppy again. I don’t regret giving him steroids for a second. His quality of life was increased greatly. And it was due to the steroid without a doubt. I loved buddy very much and I never would have done anything to hurt him.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws