over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise for older cats

Only if it fucks your blood pressure/hematocrit.

I pretty much only stick to test/bold these days.

I thought you meant cat(s) bc I have a couple of furry friends :LOL:

id stack it with test trt dose minimum, use finasteride to block dht if predisposed to androgenic alopecia.
TRT+EQ+Finasteride.
Zero estrogen, zero DHT, don't forget your script for Zoloft and Caverject.

I like cats and I like shrimp, pretty sure I don't like dick... But it is the 21st century and times are changing. Really unsure of how I fit into this conversation so... yeah...

@Marvin Martian I am not over 50 sir (36) so my opinion is most likely irrelevant to you. I am extremely succeptible to the sides from nearly all AAS. 300mg of test for me is entirely too much for example. 2IU of GH and I am regretting it. 300mg EQ is golden for me for a slight boost in recovery and general wellbeing. 600 and put a little bit of weight on with an improvement to my aesthetic. 900mg and I start to experience sides lightly and my range of motion becomes limited however plyometric training and general strength is bonkers.

51 here
Love equipoise with just test
No side even at higher dose 1,5g/w

I’m 52 and love eq. It’s one of my favorites. Does not raise me blood pressure and keeps me dry, grainy and super vascular. 600-1000 mg a week and I run it for 3-4 months at a time. About to add it to my test and Deca bulk.

I’m 52 and love eq. It’s one of my favorites. Does not raise me blood pressure and keeps me dry, grainy and super vascular. 600-1000 mg a week and I run it for 3-4 months at a time. About to add it to my test and Deca bulk.
What are you doing this time around with it? Better diet/training? Leaner?

Your older posts say it turned your blood to sludge and didn’t do shit for muscle at 700 mg

What are you doing this time around with it? Better diet/training? Leaner?

Your older posts say it turned your blood to sludge and didn’t do shit for muscle at 700 mg
That stuff was severely overdosed I was doing twice as much as I thought I was doing and ya it did make my blood thick as fuck. 1400plus mg was way too much lol I’m a lot leaner and 20-30lbs lighter as well. Also not using a ton of testosterone like I was then. I got that stuff from a friend who brewed it and he mislabel a bunch of bottles he gave me lol. When I was 12-15 % bodyfat I didn’t get the grainy veiny look from it. When your lean you can see its effects much better. At least for me anyway.

I'd keep an eye on Hematocrit/Hemoglobin/RBC being an older athlete using EQ.

I'd keep an eye on Hematocrit/Hemoglobin/RBC being an older athlete using EQ.
This plus blood pressure and it can hit some people's E2 hard (like me - I need a gram of test with 600mg of equipoise to get lower middle of E2 range. Hits me harder than primo or anything else). It seems pretty benign otherwise as long as you don't fall into these minority populations

why the hate?

No Thanks no need to take them for haters small penis guys like you like you. Why don't you post a picture up, have you competed I bet your face is as ugly along with your sentences you write I bet your penis is small too, in length and girth. Is that why your hating, little internet tough guy, you got a little shimp dick?Ive seen them in locker rooms, ive also seen a lot bigger. Seen them spray tanning. Small Penis syndrome causes many guys to be depressed, is this why your so pissed off at life?
Listen up retard still living with mommy (as per your own words):
You give shitty advices. This can put people in troubles. It's stupid and irresponsible.
Quit.
Now if you can stop thinking so intensely about my dick and other guys dicks in general (this is disturbing as f*ck) you can find the pics of this 250lbs little internet tough guy in the dedicated thread, both off-season and one week out.
Now go to f*ck yourself.

Regards

Ran it solo 200 per week at 36 and it definitely bulked me up good. Apparently it converts to estrogen less than test but still has a dry look not as much as mast or DHB. It was gentler on my body than primo but still more harsh than test or masteron.

What are your goals? But to answer your question, EQ is a very mild compound. It’s safe to use at your age.

Ran it solo 200 per week at 36 and it definitely bulked me up good. Apparently it converts to estrogen less than test but still has a dry look not as much as mast or DHB. It was gentler on my body than primo but still more harsh than test or masteron.
You bulked up good on 200mg a week? Are you a hyper responder with other compounds as well? I wish I had that problem lol

Listen up retard still living with mommy (as per your own words):
You give shitty advices. This can put people in troubles. It's stupid and irresponsible.
Quit.
Now if you can stop thinking so intensely about my dick and other guys dicks in general (this is disturbing as f*ck) you can find the pics of this 250lbs little internet tough guy in the dedicated thread, both off-season and one week out.
Now go to f*ck yourself.

Regards
yeah... very odd post...

I should say ive seen lengthier. God blessed me as a girth monster. Weighty for any race. Big and possibly massive for a white guy. Yes, fifteen years ago cannibis use wasnt talked about. Now at my gym, we guys talk about penis enlargement, and what girls prefer. Times have changed and this is good. Is it happening at your gym as well or any you go to? (I go to two, gyms and only one where us guys intelligently discuss penis enlargement which technically is bodybuilding)

Damn you're projecting here dude. You sound VERY Gay. Nothing wrong with that though!

why the hate?

No Thanks no need to take them for haters small penis guys like you like you. Why don't you post a picture up, have you competed I bet your face is as ugly along with your sentences you write I bet your penis is small too, in length and girth. Is that why you’re hating, little internet tough guy, you got a little shimp dick?Ive seen them in locker rooms, ive also seen a lot bigger. Seen them spray tanning. Small Penis syndrome causes many guys to be depressed, is this why you’re so pissed off at life?
Man, you’re REALLY thinking too much about his dick.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear