over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise for older cats

I had a 13 year old Newfoundland that was a service dog when he was younger. He was basically bed ridden crippled with hip displasia so I decided to give him some micro doses of deca eq and test and within a few weeks that dog was on his feet again going for walks with me and even bounding around. He lived another 9 months but his last days he was happy acting like a puppy again. I don’t regret giving him steroids for a second. His quality of life was increased greatly. And it was due to the steroid without a doubt. I loved buddy very much and I never would have done anything to hurt him.
Rock on bro some guys talked shit about me doing it b4 your post I dunno why there’s so much hate in a forum of what should be brotherhood. I mean most of us started on vet drugs so why wouldn’t it do for animals what it does for us. Glad you got those last months with your pup.

That’s cool and all but where are your show pics
You’ll never see them if u think I’m a liar don’t read my posts lol I don’t give a fuck.

I had a 13 year old Newfoundland that was a service dog when he was younger. He was basically bed ridden crippled with hip displasia so I decided to give him some micro doses of deca eq and test and within a few weeks that dog was on his feet again going for walks with me and even bounding around. He lived another 9 months but his last days he was happy acting like a puppy again. I don’t regret giving him steroids for a second. His quality of life was increased greatly. And it was due to the steroid without a doubt. I loved buddy very much and I never would have done anything to hurt him.
Man I grew up with Newfie’s and NEVER had one make to 13! That’s insane. We always had 4-5 Newfie’s at any given time but their life span seemed to end around 6-9 years. Great dogs! When our pups would get out the fence there were always black Bear sightings around the area. But we knew it was just our dogs.

Hip displasia can be common unfortunately in the Newfoundland breed. We only had one that needed surgery for hip displasia when he was younger.

Cage

Man I grew up with Newfie’s and NEVER had one make to 13! That’s insane. We always had 4-5 Newfie’s at any given time but their life span seemed to end around 6-9 years. Great dogs! When our pups would get out the fence there were always black Bear sightings around the area. But we knew it was just our dogs.

Hip displasia can be common unfortunately in the Newfoundland breed. We only had one that needed surgery for hip displasia when he was younger.

Cage
How big did yours actually get? My boy is almost 2 and I’m wanting to get him a big ass dog to grow up with and I’m leaning Mastiff but I keep hearing Newies and Danes as great dogs.

Giving dogs or animals drugs to ease their pain or discomfort seems certainly well intentioned and i can understand that as i have had animals for over 45 years. Now the ones that want to use gear to get their dog bigger and more muscular is more like abuse to me as the dog couldn't care less about how he looks. And being bigger will just cause more issues down the road and likely shorter life. I try to keep my dogs weight downs so they can have a better quality of life.

Giving dogs or animals drugs to ease their pain or discomfort seems certainly well intentioned and i can understand that as i have had animals for over 45 years. Now the ones that want to use gear to get their dog bigger and more muscular is more like abuse to me as the dog couldn't care less about how he looks. And being bigger will just cause more issues down the road and likely shorter life. I try to keep my dogs weight downs so they can have a better quality of life.
Oh yea the real hard gangsters like Mike Vick who juice up pit bulls for status or to fight should be shot like rabid dogs. They often do it to dogs that still have testicles and are young which the dog has no say in, deplorable.

Oh yea the real hard gangsters like Mike Vick who juice up pit bulls for status or to fight should be shot like rabid dogs. They often do it to dogs that still have testicles and are young which the dog has no say in, deplorable.
People trying to make up for their own inadequacies that way i just don't understand. I know i am inadequate and just work on that. And i don't need a dog to protect me as i do fine on my own.

I just take twice as much eq as tren and get the same results. Give me a nice dbol/eq/test cycle and I am straight. I think a lot of people totally sleep on dbol these days, but the magic seems to start happen around 100mgs/day.

I just take twice as much eq as tren and get the same results. Give me a nice dbol/eq/test cycle and I am straight. I think a lot of people totally sleep on dbol these days, but the magic seems to start happen around 100mgs/day.
Dbol is a nasty drug for me. Acne, water retention, blood pressure, blood thickening, kills my endurance training. Where as 100mg of tren a week is incredible effective for me. Its crazy how we all reacts so differently.

How big did yours actually get? My boy is almost 2 and I’m wanting to get him a big ass dog to grow up with and I’m leaning Mastiff but I keep hearing Newies and Danes as great dogs.
The males seemed to be bigger than our females. The biggest one stood at 6’8” and weighed in around 150-160.

You really need to be in a cool to cold climate to have a Newfoundland. They live cold weather and they’d be miserable in a warm climate.

Newfies are super gentle dogs, and great with other animals and small kids. They do drool ALOT!!!! However, they do breed them to be dry mouth. We had both wet & dry mouth and the wet mouth ones they could produce some serious f’n slobber! They’d shake their heads and strands of goo get everywhere!!!!!

Boerboels are very large dogs that tend to be guard dogs. They can be big babies too if they’re treated right. But have someone fuck around and they’d be running for their lives!

Cage

Dbol is a nasty drug for me. Acne, water retention, blood pressure, blood thickening, kills my endurance training. Where as 100mg of tren a week is incredible effective for me. Its crazy how we all reacts so differently.
How much of it are you using?

The males seemed to be bigger than our females. The biggest one stood at 6’8” and weighed in around 150-160.

You really need to be in a cool to cold climate to have a Newfoundland. They live cold weather and they’d be miserable in a warm climate.

Newfies are super gentle dogs, and great with other animals and small kids. They do drool ALOT!!!! However, they do breed them to be dry mouth. We had both wet & dry mouth and the wet mouth ones they could produce some serious f’n slobber! They’d shake their heads and strands of goo get everywhere!!!!!

Boerboels are very large dogs that tend to be guard dogs. They can be big babies too if they’re treated right. But have someone fuck around and they’d be running for their lives!

Cage
Thanks I’m in hot climate so I guess it’s not right for the pup. I’ll look up Boerboels I was gonna do a Cane Corso but the stats on owner attacks is too high with babies in house, then mastif was next but they seem to be rough too via google anyway

Rock on bro some guys talked shit about me doing it b4 your post I dunno why there’s so much hate in a forum of what should be brotherhood. I mean most of us started on vet drugs so why wouldn’t it do for animals what it does for us. Glad you got those last months with your pup.
ok ok, SWIM has also rehabilitated numerous TJ rescue felines and canines with winstrol, swim admits.

saved a few rescue animals from parvo , induced 1 female into heat in process lol. results were insane

a few of the cats got ripped. it was interesting to observe them. increase in stamina, awareness, tissue growth, agility, vigor, wellbeing, etc.... within a week blew humans results out the water

Dbol? In my multiple attempts to try it 25-100mg/day. Only recently tried it again as it was a freebie from a sponsor. Didn't even make it a month in@25mg😅
Back in the 80s and early 90s I used it but not with test. Mostly only with deca. That was a mainstay back then. Test and dbol would be a problem but That is the dose I would use with the deca.

ok ok, SWIM has also rehabilitated numerous TJ rescue felines and canines with winstrol, swim admits.

saved a few rescue animals from parvo , induced 1 female into heat in process lol. results were insane

a few of the cats got ripped. it was interesting to observe them. increase in stamina, awareness, tissue growth, agility, vigor, wellbeing, etc.... within a week blew humans results out the water
This could be the plot of an interesting science fiction movie. Feral cats juiced up on gear sounds way more interesting than Oppenheimer....

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws