over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife’s cancer

Sending lots of love and peace your way. I just went thru this with my mom and took me by surprise it happened so quick I'm just happy I was able to spend some time with her before her life ended. It is terrible feeling but we have to just do our best and live with love and gratitude and kindness. Prayers she will hold on and stay strong. May the people caring for her treat her the best knowledge they have and respect her. 🙏🙏🙏

@Blacktail ......so sorry to hear this brotha. I can't imagine what your going through....to see your life partner sick and not being able to do anything. No matter what she needs you more than anything right now. Support her the best you possibly can......be by her side always. It's very understandable that you have lost interest in strength training because of the huge distraction. Everytime you put that bottle down she is still gonna be sick..... that is not solving anything. Be with her through this fight.

My wife is fighting stage 4 cancer and I have been trying to stay positive but I can see her slowly getting worse. I find myself not working out and drinking more. I’m not sure why I’m posting this, just wanted to say life can change in a blink of an eye! Do not take for granted what you have.

Put the 'bottle' down and be the husband/rock she needs and deserves! What type is it? Get her to UCSF on the West Coast or Memorial Sloan Kettering on the East Coast. I'm sure there are more in between but these are two institutions that are rooted in incredibly successful cancer programs, including experimental!!

My heart goes out to you, be strong!

Put the 'bottle' down and be the husband/rock she needs and deserves! What type is it? Get her to UCSF on the West Coast or Memorial Sloan Kettering on the East Coast. I'm sure there are more in between but these are two institutions that are rooted in incredibly successful cancer programs, including experimental!!

My heart goes out to you, be strong!
Well said and great post. Good things to look into.

My wife is fighting stage 4 cancer and I have been trying to stay positive but I can see her slowly getting worse. I find myself not working out and drinking more. I’m not sure why I’m posting this, just wanted to say life can change in a blink of an eye! Do not take for granted what you have.
Life can change so fast! We are not guaranteed another minute. I’m praying for you brother and hoping things can turn out as good as they possibly can. Stay strong and try not to drink too much. ❤️

Praying for you and your wife. I am so sorry to hear this. I can’t imagine what you both are going through right now.

Recognize the Devine spark in her and nurture it as long as she shall live. That is God's gift and it lasts through eternity. She is special to you for a reason and never let her forget that. It is that spark that makes her different and it is different in everyone. She is unique and has divine providence over the creation. What she has done in life has touched many and has been done by no other. Embrace that and let her know you embrace that. It is a gift to have found her and to have had her in your life.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws