over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife cant cook worth shit i pray after eating

Status
Not open for further replies.
ow yeah and for cuppycake she did meet and marry a real man as real as they come siss ur little comment got my blood boiling

ow yeah and for cuppycake she did meet and marry a real man as real as they come siss ur little comment got my blood boiling

uh yea ok , your signature reflects that :rolleyes:

uh yea ok , your signature reflects that :rolleyes:

not sure about you gun, but I have NEVER had to declare I am a real man. I just act like one and my actions show who and what I am.

people don't get it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Wow, based on all of your posts in this thread (as well as that fucked up signature), you don't deserve a relationship with a woman. Or anyone for that matter. Loser.

Your thread title really offend me and so does to alot of members. I honestly dont like your fucking attitude and what pisses me off the most, is pricks like you bitch and complained and come on the internet and bitch about there wife. I mean, have you ever thought of cooking yourself, learn from cook books, taking cooking class or taking her out to a fucking restaurant for a change. I am also removing your signature as I find it offensive and rascist and I dont give a flying fuck what you think.
You are a selfish asshole! Does your wife wash and iron your clothes? What else she does? Look after the kids etc, clean your dirty shitty undies? Clean your toilet that you piss all over the toilet seat...Honestly, I would rather eat your wife cooking than go to MacDonalds and eat that shit. Consider the poor starving kids of Africa what they eat and they DONT COMPLAIN!
You are on my hitlist! :banghead:

Your thread title really offend me and so does to alot of members. I honestly dont like your fucking attitude and what pisses me off the most, is pricks like you bitch and complained and come on the internet and bitch about there wife. I mean, have you ever thought of cooking yourself, learn from cook books, taking cooking class or taking her out to a fucking restaurant for a change. I am also removing your signature as I find it offensive and rascist and I dont give a flying fuck what you think.You are a selfish asshole! Does your wife wash and iron your clothes? What else she does? Look after the kids etc, clean your dirty shitty undies? Clean your toilet that you piss all over the toilet seat...Honestly, I would rather eat your wife cooking than go to MacDonalds and eat that shit. Consider the poor starving kids of Africa what they eat and they DONT COMPLAIN!
You are on my hitlist! :banghead:

Knew it was just a matter of time :lightbulb:

Does anyone know of a good way to cook lean steaks on stove so they dont turn out like leather. dont have grilling option

preheat over 350

It really all starts off with a good piece of steak. Many chefs will tell you the same thing. New York strip for example. Most good cuts of meat don't have to be tenderized, and this saves loads of time. Steak should be at room temp. Season according to your taste. Now, the next step is very important. Make sure the pan is HOT. That is the key to searing the meat closed. Second important thing, CHOOSING THE RIGHT OIL. You need a oil that has a high temperature rate. Peanut oil or Canola oil is great. Add a little oil to the pan which will most likely smoke almost instantly but that means your pan is nice and hot. Lay the steak down from front to back. Meaning lay it down away from you in case oil splashes a bit. If you see flames dont panic. They will die down in a minute. Leave it for about 3 minutes. Flip over for another 3 mins. Your not cooking here, simply searing both sides. NEXT...

Remove pan with steak still in it off of the stove and place in oven. Roughly after 10 minutes take your index finger and push down on the center of steak. The softer the touch, ther rare the steak. As soon as you feel its a bit firmer, thats medium well. After the first time you check the steak and its not to your liking, check it about every 45 seconds till its the way you like it Remove from oven.

Last important part. LET THE STEAK SIT FOR ABOUT 5-10 MINS. When cooking, the steak releases a lot of its juices. And if you cut right into the steak the juices will come running out. But by letting it sit roughly 5-10 minutes, the steak will firm up a little and hold the juicy juices in for you.

Good luck.......

yeah we could both use some cooking lessons. but from my understanding this is something that is supposed to be passed down through tradition from mother to daughter as part of their bonding but her mom cant cook either and her grandma is the snootyest old bitch ive ever met and shes got one of them big crazy poofy gray afros that u see these old ladies wear whats up with those anyway fuck i need 2 get a life and 50 posts. not sure what u mean by realman if were talkin dick size then yeah i hope not but as far as real man or manly i take myself very seriously

You're diggin your hole so quickly. hahahahaha But seriously man, many community colleges in many cities offer small 4-6 week courses on many subjects. I have seen this many times here in Philly. Also, there are a good number of restuarants that have cooking classes. Many are very inexpensive too. Great way to learn. I did 2 seperate classes with my wife. Great bonding time too. There is one more course i want to take with my wife.

www.chirstinacooks.com she has a cooking show and offer classes. (she's here in philly) But I'm sure there are plenty of folks like this where you live. Just jump on the internet and you and your wife will be cooking up some good stuff soon.

You're diggin your hole so quickly. hahahahaha But seriously man, many community colleges in many cities offer small 4-6 week courses on many subjects. I have seen this many times here in Philly. Also, there are a good number of restuarants that have cooking classes. Many are very inexpensive too. Great way to learn. I did 2 seperate classes with my wife. Great bonding time too. There is one more course i want to take with my wife.

www.chirstinacooks.com she has a cooking show and offer classes. (she's here in philly) But I'm sure there are plenty of folks like this where you live. Just jump on the internet and you and your wife will be cooking up some good stuff soon.

I am going to check this out boom. thanks bro. me and,my better half have been looking for something like this

I am going to check this out boom. thanks bro. me and,my better half have been looking for something like this

Not a problem I hope you and the mrs enjoy it. This is a course me and my mrs wanna try. We just need to get our schedules together to make it happen.

p.s. her home and her school are both in south philly. easy to get to from any highway or bridge.

Last edited:
Im just a moody misserable prick who types the first thing that comes to mind its nothing personal and dont mean to offend anyone i guess not everyone shares the same sense of humor. I appreciate all the help now hopefully eating my steaks wont be such a jaw workout.Will give wife recipes and tell her to get busy. its a joke dont crucify me for it

yeah we could both use some cooking lessons. but from my understanding this is something that is supposed to be passed down through tradition from mother to daughter as part of their bonding but her mom cant cook either and her grandma is the snootyest old bitch ive ever met and shes got one of them big crazy poofy gray afros that u see these old ladies wear whats up with those anyway fuck i need 2 get a life and 50 posts. not sure what u mean by realman if were talkin dick size then yeah i hope not but as far as real man or manly i take myself very seriously

Same problem here man, I deleted that as a requirement or even as a trait/quality of a woman to be honest. I think most men can cook better now a days. I cook for my girl and I cause well she just isn't good or cooks the same thing day in and out. Luckily for me I loved food so much I watched my mother cook day in and day out grocery shopped with her and everything. She even told me in spanish of course learn how to cook so you don't need no dam woman cooking for you.:p

I guess my girlfriend got the benefits of my love for food/cooking.

Get it through your head no one will cook like your mother. :(

Last edited:
first guy that cooks HER dinner and,she will be,smitten

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I smell MILF blood in the water. I'm circling my potential victim. That hunt is about as challenging as hunting from a deer stand.

Shit man I love to cook !! , baking cakes not to much but meals hell yea

kids call me the Kitchen Ninja:spor:-smi

Gunny makes a mean portobello mushroom quiche.

Geez, it didn't take that guy long to be banned. Too bad, these are far and away my favorite threads.

The asshole is ban for life! I fuck him off!

Gunny makes a mean portobello mushroom quiche.

Geez, it didn't take that guy long to be banned. Too bad, these are far and away my favorite threads.

Haha was I the only one who found the thread title hilarious? I feel bad for his wife but it still cracked me up.

Damn after reading this I feel bad for yall, my wife cooks food so good i just eat it all, no matter how much there is. shes great.

Does anyone know of a good way to cook lean steaks on stove so they dont turn out like leather. dont have grilling option

You can marinade flank steak in liquid smoke, franks hot sauce, soy sauce wostershire sauce, Onion powder, Garlic Powder, Black pepper and Creaole seasoning cook medium heat until left slightly pink in the center_ I guarantee they will be tender and delicious and if you stick them on a charcoal grill with that marinade I just said you will have the best steak of your life I promise.

DAMN, i wanted to see what the title of his next thread was gonna be!? LOL :D

That guy is alot weirder than Mantus or Rawman with weird fetish stories.
Maybe his next thread might says, My small cock is stuck in my wife arse what do I do? HELP!

sigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members