over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife of 4 years doesn't respect one simple but big request I have

Marriage counseling hahaha.... i think you just need to have a serious sit down maybe offer an incentive for her to work on herself... i don't see this as the biggest issue but it's still an issue... be happy it's contained to foul language and not physical violence infront of the kids that would be a real issue to look in the mirror at... good luck sir!

Well I wouldn't be a man to be physical with my wife. If she ever hit me, it would be over immediately. I have my concerns with her being mature enough to handle trying to see and fix HER problems without being so defensive and just throwing in the towel. Im not saying I don't have flaws either.

smack the bitch up a lil & show her who da boss:mad:

Honestly I think part of problem ....NO I KNOW part of the problem is that she knows I'd never do that and has a HER OWN control factor going on.

I'm going to try counseling for myself to stay on the level...and something I haven't done in VERY long time and has been overdue. I'm going to start going back to church and especially with my children and find peace. Even typing this makes me feel like I'm doing the right thing and feel humble about my decision. Thanks everyone for your input.

Honestly I think part of problem ....NO I KNOW part of the problem is that she knows I'd never do that and has a HER OWN control factor going on.

I'm going to try counseling for myself to stay on the level...and something I haven't done in VERY long time and has been overdue. I'm going to start going back to church and especially with my children and find peace. Even typing this makes me feel like I'm doing the right thing and feel humble about my decision. Thanks everyone for your input.

Church would be a great choice

Brotha....I also need to do the same!

i was going to write something totally different until i got to about the 3rd to last post. cursing at the kids is a different ballgame than just cursing to curse.
imo you have let it go to long, i can't imagine it just one day started happening after you had already been married for a couple yrs.
r the curse words a dealbreaker for you? would it really bring up a option of divorce? to me a divorce probably would have a greater effect on the kids than a few curse words, of course if there r other issues such as fighting, arguing and yelling than that is probably even worse for the kids.

Yeah, she never would say that around the kids. Ive dealt with sticking it out for the kids before and wasted years of trying to fix it. I'll see if I can cool off...then make some important decisions after some important talks are had

Take video of her potty mouth and post on Facebook. Sometimes seeing yourself in action is enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take video of her potty mouth and post on Facebook. Sometimes seeing yourself in action is enough.

Her family would flip! Especially with her calling my stepson an MFer!
My step son was adopted by her at age 4, he's age 15 now. He doesn't deserve that treatment. It's like when he became 13 it was a green light to degrad him with cussing at him. Some of her family knows , but dont intervene.

You need to slap her damn face... (Kidding) But seriously if you record someone's obnoxious behavior and show it to them they can see with their own eyes their problem from a 3rd person perspective. Once I was dancing like a dummy, my wife showed me the video and I never did it again.

As a therapist, I have read and recommended to several of my clients the following book [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Nonviolent-Communication-Language-Life-Second/dp/B00ATXA8BE/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1438909073&sr=1-2&keywords=nonviolent+communication"]Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life -- Second 2nd Edition: Marshall Rosenberg: 8601200864274: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Z3c7IT%2BcL.@@AMEPARAM@@51Z3c7IT%2BcL[/ame] It's a relatively simple book about communication based on the premise that we want to make the lives of the ones we love as wonderful as possible...

Try to act like it doesn't bother you.if you don't get crazy ,and say something like.if that's how you think you should talk around kids go right ahead,you sound like a fool.that might work.I personally have a bad mouth.sometimes in front of my kid.you know what,she has never said one single curse word.doesn't make it right.as long as your kids know not to talk like that they'll be cool.if that's how she wants to talk ,let her look like a fool in front of the kids.she might just realize one day.

i was gonna say the same thing ,do that then she will be afraid to say it ,never knowing when your taping her lol, or start using worse words like cocksucker and the king word to women cunt ,start saying it, i bet she dont use those 2 words

Last edited:

Maybe if you video it and then have her watch herself and see how bad it makes it her look. I wouldn't post it publicly because that would really be unfair IMO and piss anyone off. Watching herself though might have an impact. I cant imagine that should would like seeing herself act like that on video.

Is there anything that she has mentioned to you that she dislikes, but you've also been reluctant to change? If so, maybe you can come up with a solution by compromising.

Hold on... Who said this, you or her? "YOUR NOT GOING TO CONTROL ME LIKE THAT, ESPECIALLY IN OUR HOUSE!"

j6

Is there anything that she has mentioned to you that she dislikes, but you've also been reluctant to change? If so, maybe you can come up with a solution by compromising.

bro, women don't compromise. they say they will, but then don't, and get mad when you call them out on their bullshit.

Hold on... Who said this, you or her? "YOUR NOT GOING TO CONTROL ME LIKE THAT, ESPECIALLY IN OUR HOUSE!"

j6

honestly, does that sound like something a man would say?

or something a woman would say? it's pretty obvious lol

Try to act like it doesn't bother you.if you don't get crazy ,and say something like.if that's how you think you should talk around kids go right ahead,you sound like a fool.that might work.I personally have a bad mouth.sometimes in front of my kid.you know what,she has never said one single curse word.doesn't make it right.as long as your kids know not to talk like that they'll be cool.if that's how she wants to talk ,let her look like a fool in front of the kids.she might just realize one day.

I tried this and it doesn't work. Whats sad is my kids know this makes her look terrible and it used to shock them. It no longer does.

j6

She said that to me when she is asked to stop saying the F word in front of the kids. SHe actually says it multiple times on purpose to make her point...very childish. Shes changed...no respect

She told me her Ex husband of 15 years controlled her and that shes not having a man control her life ever again. Thing is she never talked like this the first two years of our marriage. Then a switch flipped and she does not care whatsoever about her cussing. Unless its in front of strangers kids!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity