over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winter Blast

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
Test Blend 600mg
EQ 400mg
GH 3iu-5iu

Kind of started this already this week with Test 400 EQ 200 Superdrol 20mg but couldn’t handle the superdrol side effects after about 7-8 days.

EQ was one of my first cycles I ran when I was younger. I got really big and lean. I’m hoping to replicate that without any anxiety or high H/H.

GH dosage is up in the air. I’ll start low and increase as I see fit. Advice welcomed on that. Using racetropin which tend to be strong. @SOUR DIESEL

Feeling pretty shitty right now from the Superdrol, first day off so once my body recovers, maybe I’ll add in drol or var.

I also have primo but I think I’ll save that for summer and run test/primo.

Training 5 days a week, bro split.
Diet will be carb cycling that I learned from Justin harris. Unfortunately funds are limited now to afford a coach so I’ll use what he taught me.

Very similar to what I’m planning haven’t ran eq in years and even then it wasn’t much of a run

Very similar to what I’m planning haven’t ran eq in years and even then it wasn’t much of a run
Nice bro. We can compare our blasts.
What’s your dosages?
Goals?
How long you running it for?

Still haven’t completely nailed it down but probably 750 test 600 eq with probably 3iu gh (probably end up being higher lol) for every bit of 16 weeks. Lantus a couple of days a week on high carb days. May work in some humalog as well.
I’ll start with DC style as it treats me pretty good but I have to take a break from it after awhile. The constant addition of weight gets to my old ass joint’s after awhile lol.
Wanting to put on as much size as possible. I haven’t had much in the way of steady carbs all summer so I’m really looking forward to the diet change and not being so strict.

Still haven’t completely nailed it down but probably 750 test 600 eq with probably 3iu gh (probably end up being higher lol) for every bit of 16 weeks. Lantus a couple of days a week on high carb days. May work in some humalog as well.
I’ll start with DC style as it treats me pretty good but I have to take a break from it after awhile. The constant addition of weight gets to my old ass joint’s after awhile lol.
Wanting to put on as much size as possible. I haven’t had much in the way of steady carbs all summer so I’m really looking forward to the diet change and not being so strict.
I really need to look into Insulin. Ive always been a pussy and scared of going hypo or messing myself up. I think it would definitely help me with the high carbs though….

Test Blend 600mg
EQ 400mg
GH 3iu-5iu

Kind of started this already this week with Test 400 EQ 200 Superdrol 20mg but couldn’t handle the superdrol side effects after about 7-8 days.

EQ was one of my first cycles I ran when I was younger. I got really big and lean. I’m hoping to replicate that without any anxiety or high H/H.

GH dosage is up in the air. I’ll start low and increase as I see fit. Advice welcomed on that. Using racetropin which tend to be strong. @SOUR DIESEL

Feeling pretty shitty right now from the Superdrol, first day off so once my body recovers, maybe I’ll add in drol or var.

I also have primo but I think I’ll save that for summer and run test/primo.

Training 5 days a week, bro split.
Diet will be carb cycling that I learned from Justin harris. Unfortunately funds are limited now to afford a coach so I’ll use what he taught me.
I’m thinking similar approach with the addition of npp

I’m thinking similar approach with the addition of npp
Was thinking of adding Deca but I can’t run Deca without Mast and last time I ran mast my hair thinned out in the back.

MPB does not run in my family. Don’t want to lose any more hair.

Maybe add in finasteride but that comes with its own sides I don’t want to deal with

I really need to look into Insulin. Ive always been a pussy and scared of going hypo or messing myself up. I think it would definitely help me with the high carbs though….
I understand your hesitation. I played with 'slin a few times but nothing in depth. With the help of my buddy Muay Thai I've been running 10iu of R along with HGH pre-workout for the past 6 weeks with absolutely no issues at all. If u do things correctly as far as the sugars and food timing I think u would be quite surprised.

I understand your hesitation. I played with 'slin a few times but nothing in depth. With the help of my buddy Muay Thai I've been running 10iu of R along with HGH pre-workout for the past 6 weeks with absolutely no issues at all. If u do things correctly as far as the sugars and food timing I think u would be quite surprised.
Anywhere on this forum where I can see your plan? Or maybe PM me if not?
I’m a complete newb when it comes to insulin.
Obviously I can search but direct experience from someone beats that 10 out of 10 times.
Thanks in advance.

Looks like a solid plan to me, simple routine. In a world where everyone wants a fancy training system and to run multiple peptides and anti estrogen I think your plan is basic and will serve you well.

How many sets per part? Failure? Calorie intake and macros?

Anywhere on this forum where I can see your plan? Or maybe PM me if not?
I’m a complete newb when it comes to insulin.
Obviously I can search but direct experience from someone beats that 10 out of 10 times.
Thanks in advance.
Dropped u a PM

Was thinking of adding Deca but I can’t run Deca without Mast and last time I ran mast my hair thinned out in the back.

MPB does not run in my family. Don’t want to lose any more hair.

Maybe add in finasteride but that comes with its own sides I don’t want to deal with
Im bald af already LOL… I’m giving npp one more shot this year and if it doesn’t sit well I’m done trying it

Think big bodybuilding on YouTube new episode of BSG,Andrew berry gives a rough idea of how he uses insulin preworkout.. worth a listen

Shoutout to @Muay Thai as well for me, he ran through my insulin protocol with me as well. It’s awesome.

@hevi-head do u do anything to keep H/H in check will running EQ?

Rather not have to donate.
Unsure of where this hematocrit / hemaglobin concern comes from.

With high EQ, EPO and iron supplements I am 10-20% over max levels with zero issues pending good hydration and sodium intake.

Unsure of where this hematocrit / hemaglobin concern comes from.

With high EQ, EPO and iron supplements I am 10-20% over max levels with zero issues pending good hydration and sodium intake.
EQ raised my hematocrit last time I took it. It made my blood like sludge.

EQ raised my hematocrit last time I took it. It made my blood like sludge.
How much additional conditioning are you doing or did you do while you used EQ? Like @Performance Based is saying, it seems as though the guys that are doing gobs of conditioning work do not have excessive trouble with HCT/HgB until they start adding lots of EPO. I'm not saying you need to train 5-10 conditioning sessions per week to stave off the additional RBC, but I think a fair amount of additional cardio could keep that problem at bay. That's if you wanted to try to use EQ again.

Shoutout to @Muay Thai as well for me, he ran through my insulin protocol with me as well. It’s awesome.
thank you both for the shouts!!! grateful for you bros. keep at it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131