advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

woke up this am and couldn't move my legs.

More likely it was really just T4. It doesn't stay around for weeks. 150 is easily enough. This is why you don't mess with thyroid without bloodwork or really knowing what you are doing.

I respectfully disagree 100%. T4 has very long half life. T3 doers not. And t4 will not cause the dxtreme catabolism I had

I know what i'm doing with t4. I've been hypothyroid since 05, prescribed by a doc and my side has remained the same for the past 6yrs.. 100mcg, up from 50, & some odd.mcg like 76mcg or something.

Until the past 2yrs, I got blogs Work every 3 months with zero change.

Well, this had been a good, although fucking shitty, learning experience.

when I am on an actual comput, I will be able to post a more concise wrap up follow upr. mostly concerning the tjyrooxic partial paralysis with keyboard. typing all this crap on my phone is a pain in the ass. even with voice text. doing PubMed and MEDLINE searches on my phone I have revealed 0 interaction between anabolic steroids and the partial paralysis. always a cortical steroids catabolic steroids like pregnant zone, however carbohydrate loading an insulin is also an indication. if not used in excellent in many years however I have been using my gf 1, and igf1des, but researching thoses I saw phone no correlation between the hypokalemia, ect..

typing all this stuff with my voice text is a pain in the ass nothing comes out correct.

at any rate this experience it should provide some nice before and after pictures. Lol

I respectfully disagree 100%. T4 has very long half life. T3 doers not. And t4 will not cause the dxtreme catabolism I had

I know what i'm doing with t4. I've been hypothyroid since 05, prescribed by a doc and my side has remained the same for the past 6yrs.. 100mcg, up from 50, & some odd.mcg like 76mcg or something.

Until the past 2yrs, I got blogs Work every 3 months with zero change.

T4 converts to T3, taking one is the same as the other. Although T4 has a longer halflife it's still only around a day. T3 halflife is only about 7-8 hours. I know google is telling you otherwise but you are interpreting it wrong. 150 is a SHITLOAD more than 100 when it comes to thyroid. All that T4 is just turning into T3 and screwing you up.

Get it tested. We should chip in to have a mod test products.

T4 converts to T3, taking one is the same as the other. Although T4 has a longer halflife it's still only around a day. T3 halflife is only about 7-8 hours. I know google is telling you otherwise but you are interpreting it wrong. 150 is a SHITLOAD more than 100 when it comes to thyroid. All that T4 is just turning into T3 and screwing you up.

I disagree. I've been talking with neuros and endos for a cpl days now, there's no way 150mcg/day, much Less 100mcg... And my t4 half live info isn't from google.... And there's zero chance tje t4 is converting 100% to t3 daily.

Ill submit the t4 I have from mpresearch no problem

doing PubMed and MEDLINE searches on my phone I have revealed 0 interaction between anabolic steroids and the partial paralysis. always a cortical steroids catabolic steroids like pregnant zone
I honestly burst out laughing when I read that. Your phone actually interpreted prednisone as pregnant zone lol.

this kinda thing is imo one more good reason aas should be legal... none of this kinda issues would arise if we were consulting a doc or "Licensed AAS-Therapist" that could legally supply the kno on these meds... plus if they were legal, we could kno 100% we have real gear

.... OK, nevermind... just GND dreaming again.... :rolleyes:

Will this cause any lasting damage or will things go pretty well back to normal after thyroid and potassium are straightened out?

No lasting damage. I'll allays have potsssium nearby though.

High carb masks cab do it as well as insulin

thank God it's not the peptides... I'm preparing to start my first cycle of them........... Thank God

thank God it's not the peptides... I'm preparing to start my first cycle of them........... Thank God

I would say its hard to say exactly what caused it since he was on so many different things. The trouble could have come from a combination of variables, there is no way to safely rule out any of them.

well, ii'd been "off" the peps for a while, except the DES pre=workout, but I've read nothing anywhere, and i'v ebeen looking and looking for hypokalemia related to igf1 and DES... insulin itself is indicated, however.

on a side note I've been puking my guts out from the lumbar puncture (sexy way to say "spinal tap"... HUGE headache as well.

I was eating like a horse in the hospital though.

well, ii'd been "off" the peps for a while, except the DES pre=workout, but I've read nothing anywhere, and i'v ebeen looking and looking for hypokalemia related to igf1 and DES... insulin itself is indicated, however.

on a side note I've been puking my guts out from the lumbar puncture (sexy way to say "spinal tap"... HUGE headache as well.

I was eating like a horse in the hospital though.

Man I had spinal tap pukes for days I couldn't stand up I was leaking spinal fluid worst headaches in the world man.

What I found:

Thyrotoxic periodic paralysis.
Thyrotoxic periodic paralysis is a condition in which there are episodes of muscle weakness in people who have high levels of thyroid hormone in their blood (hyperthyroidism, thyrotoxicosis).

SymptomsThyrotoxic periodic paralysis involves attacks of muscle weakness or paralysis that alternate with periods of normal muscle function. Attacks usually begin after symptoms of hyperthyroidism have developed.

How often attacks can occur varies from daily to yearly. Episodes of muscle weakness may last for a few hours or several days.

Causes:
Thyrotoxic periodic paralysis is a rare condition that occurs only in people with high thyroid hormone levels (thyrotoxicosis). It is most commonly seen in Asian men.

There is a similar disorder, called hypokalemic periodic paralysis (familial periodic paralysis). This is an inherited condition and is not related to high thyroid levels.

Risk factors include a family history of periodic paralysis and hyperthyroidism

Symptoms include:

•Difficulty breathing (rare)
•Speech difficulty (rare)
•Swallowing difficulty (rare)
•Vision changes (rare)
•Weakness/paralysis
◦Comes and goes
◦Lasts for up to several days
◦More common in legs than arms
◦Most common in shoulders and hips
◦Triggered by heavy, high-carbohydrate, high-salt meals
◦Triggered by rest after exercise

The health care provider may suspect thyrotoxic periodic paralysis based on:

•Abnormal thyroid hormone levels
•A family history of the disorder
•Low potassium levels during attacks
•Symptoms that come and go in episodes

yea that's it.

mine was due to sky high t3. not heredity. t4 from Mpresearch wasn't t4...what do u expect from a research co. i'll be getting my synthroid from Walmart from now on.

I've yet to get printouts of my labwork since I left Against Medical Advice. I do recall at one point my K was 1.8 though.

I had a migraine from Sunday till Friday morning from that fuckin spinal tap.... and it still feels like my brain is rattleing in my skull when I get out of the shower and shake my head to do my hair or when I laugh.... but the puking was over on Monday night.

I hope you find out what's going on because that sounds pretty serious I do respect you and I realize how difficult it is sometimes to get healthcare good luck and hope you feel better

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws