over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

women are funny as hell

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
just thought that I'd share a funny story with ya.

A few weeks ago some guys I grew up with got in touch with me, we haven't seen each other in like 6-7 years. So we're shooting the shit, and they're both married now, so my man john tells me, "hey my boss's daughter is single" blah blah blah... he's telling me how she's cute and all this jazz, so I'm like okay fine, let me meet the chick.

Tomorrow I have a date with this cool girl, but I figure just meeting john's friend isn't gonna hurt, so we all meet up at john's house and I see this chick, and in the back of my head I'm thinking "I know her, but from where?"

Now I'll be honest, I'm not the biggest guy on this board, nor am I the most ripped, in fact, I'm a bit chunky right now. So this chick and I are talking, and she's rubbing my head (I shave it everyday), and she's telling me to flex and all this, so my ego is going up a bit, then I stare at her for a minute and it hits me like a brick, I KNOW THIS CHICK.

It might sound corny, but I had a personals up lol, and I had emailed her and she replied with "No thanks, I don't date steroid users" or something to that effect, either way I didn't care.

But now here she is tonight, rubbing my chest and arms, and basically trying to puff up my ego even more, and I was sitting there giggling like a school girl because I thought it was so funny that before she basically told me to get lost, now she can't keep her hands off my chest and arms.

anyway, I left after awhile and I called my brother and told him about her, he said that I should have tapped it lol. but I'm trying to be a good guy now so I didn't.

i just thought it was funny, but maybe it's one of those "you had to be there" type of stories.

Wish me luck tomorrow night (no i'm not trying to hit it, just want the date to go smoothly), this lady is smart and my type of girl!

have a good night guys and girls!

JWBHUGE! GOOD STORY.....

WHO IN THE HECK CAN FIGURE THEM OUT MOST OF THE TIME? LOL....ALL I CAN SAY IS.....YOU SHOWED ADMIRABLE RESTRAINT!

MOST GUYS WOULD HAVE JUST GONE AHEAD AND DID THE NASTY....LOL...

WHETHER YOU END UP WITH HER OR NOT....AT LEAST YOU KNOW...YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THOSE 'STEROID GUYS'!

YOU'VE HEARD OF BLUE BALLS? WELL, IN COLLEGE I WAS REALLY TRYING TO BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN...SOMETIMES GALS WOULD SHOW UP TO 'STUDY'...ALL MY BUDDIES ON THE FLOOR WOULD BE ASKING IF I FINALLY DID THE DEED.

MY RESPONSE? "Naw, I blue-lipped her"........I GOT A LOT OF LAUGHS OUT OF THAT STATEMENT!

I'VE READ A LOT OF YOUR POSTS AND WE'VE VISITED QUITE A BIT...YOU CAN ALWAYS GO FIND ONE FOR THAT.....[SEX]...I KNOW THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

SO,:D GOOD JOB!

Haha, hell man, I've literally met girls, heard them say they don't like really muscular guys and then a little while later had them all over me. It's more like they don't think they have a chance with a really built dude, so they act like they choose not to have one. When they are within touching distance and start thinking they have a chance, they're all over you.

That was great, Jethro:D . Blue lipped her. I like that.

BigBoyJ said:
Haha, hell man, I've literally met girls, heard them say they don't like really muscular guys and then a little while later had them all over me. It's more like they don't think they have a chance with a really built dude, so they act like they choose not to have one. When they are within touching distance and start thinking they have a chance, they're all over you.

You nailed it like a true professor. It's the ole "let me reject him before he rejects me."

I've had that plenty of times. I had this hottie once who we had a great connection over the net. We had already exchanged numerous photos so she knew I was a big guy. When we met, she was distant.

I wasn't use to this and was about to bail. My buddy talked me out of it and told me to give it another try. He said don't give up cuz she's too hot and u should try to bang it.

I put a bit more effort, let her feel like she's in control and within minutes I had her toes curling.

Some women are weird like that. Some women say "fuck it" that guy has a great built and attractive I'm trying my luck. Some will be afraid of possible rejections and you have to put a bit more effort but once you get them alone she's ready to ride the FREAK TRAIN.

You gotta love em'........

BigBoyJ said:

So true. They talk themselves out of what they want all of the time.

Nice guys finish last... she would have been walking like 3 days in the saddle as I walk off into the sunset putting another notch in my gun.

hahahaha...Yes, but they walk funny when they get THE BLUE LIPS....as well!

STORM SHADOW said:
Nice guys finish last... she would have been walking like 3 days in the saddle as I walk off into the sunset putting another notch in my gun.

Along with the mental anguish of knowing ....SOME DUDES ARE JUST NOT GOING TO GET PUSSY-WHIPPED! LOL...

IN FACT TRY THIS WHILE YOU ARE SITTING HOME AT THE COMPUTER OR ASK A PARTICULARILY ANNOYING DOMINATRIX [TYPICAL FEMALE WHO DOESNT REALIZE THAT YOU ARE INDEED THE 'MAGIC MAN'] TO DO THE FOLLOWING:

TAKE YOUR INDEX FINGER ....INSERT THE FINGER IN YOUR EAR....GENTLY ITCH YOU EAR CANAL....PULL YOUR FINGER OUT OF EAR CANAL....NOW...TELL ME...WHICH FEELS BETTER? YOUR FINGER OR YOUR EAR?

THAT'S RIGHT.....THE MESSAGE IS....I'VE GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT, BABY...NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!! LOL....:D

JustWannaBeHuge said:
just thought that I'd share a funny story with ya.

A few weeks ago some guys I grew up with got in touch with me, we haven't seen each other in like 6-7 years. So we're shooting the shit, and they're both married now, so my man john tells me, "hey my boss's daughter is single" blah blah blah... he's telling me how she's cute and all this jazz, so I'm like okay fine, let me meet the chick.

Tomorrow I have a date with this cool girl, but I figure just meeting john's friend isn't gonna hurt, so we all meet up at john's house and I see this chick, and in the back of my head I'm thinking "I know her, but from where?"

Now I'll be honest, I'm not the biggest guy on this board, nor am I the most ripped, in fact, I'm a bit chunky right now. So this chick and I are talking, and she's rubbing my head (I shave it everyday), and she's telling me to flex and all this, so my ego is going up a bit, then I stare at her for a minute and it hits me like a brick, I KNOW THIS CHICK.

It might sound corny, but I had a personals up lol, and I had emailed her and she replied with "No thanks, I don't date steroid users" or something to that effect, either way I didn't care.

But now here she is tonight, rubbing my chest and arms, and basically trying to puff up my ego even more, and I was sitting there giggling like a school girl because I thought it was so funny that before she basically told me to get lost, now she can't keep her hands off my chest and arms.

anyway, I left after awhile and I called my brother and told him about her, he said that I should have tapped it lol. but I'm trying to be a good guy now so I didn't.

i just thought it was funny, but maybe it's one of those "you had to be there" type of stories.

Wish me luck tomorrow night (no i'm not trying to hit it, just want the date to go smoothly), this lady is smart and my type of girl!

have a good night guys and girls!

What a great story. Women are unpredicatble creatures.

JETHRO TULL said:
Along with the mental anguish of knowing ....SOME DUDES ARE JUST NOT GOING TO GET PUSSY-WHIPPED! LOL...

IN FACT TRY THIS WHILE YOU ARE SITTING HOME AT THE COMPUTER OR ASK A PARTICULARILY ANNOYING DOMINATRIX [TYPICAL FEMALE WHO DOESNT REALIZE THAT YOU ARE INDEED THE 'MAGIC MAN'] TO DO THE FOLLOWING:

TAKE YOUR INDEX FINGER ....INSERT THE FINGER IN YOUR EAR....GENTLY ITCH YOU EAR CANAL....PULL YOUR FINGER OUT OF EAR CANAL....NOW...TELL ME...WHICH FEELS BETTER? YOUR FINGER OR YOUR EAR?

THAT'S RIGHT.....THE MESSAGE IS....I'VE GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT, BABY...NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!! LOL....:D

JT is off the hook lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity