over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Work asking for flu shot

Didnt realize there was so many conspiracy theorists on here.:rolleyes:

Conspiracy theory? Look at the ingredients in vaccines. Look at the "approved" list of gmo products and other harmful food sources the FDA allows and get back to me.

I had a shot once 10 years ago and got sick as hell. Have not had one since and have not gotten sick.

When one opposes something that the government would like to shove down your throat (like 100% compliance for vaccinations) you are made out to be some kind of conspiracy theory nut-case. Vaccines are full of other ingredients proven to have devastating side effects that are swept under the carpet by big pharm companies and federal agencies. Whatever your opinion the bottom line is that it should be a CHOICE and not a condition of employment! They employ you...they don't OWN you!!

Yeah BUT....the Chinese powders from the Pittsburg stovetop might put a half inch on your arms!!!! LOL!

LOL ! :D That's one way to look at it!

Vaccines are not poison...lol, they are life savers and it's not possible to get the flu FROM an injected version of the flu vaccine or the nasal spray. The injection is "dead" and the nasal spray is genetically engineered so that it can't make you sick....If you got sick a day or two after you received that vaccine then that's because you already had the virus in you...:lightbulb:

yall are too scared to get a flu vaccination but not worried enough about injecting something that was brewed up in someone's lab to stop you. But when it comes to a Flu vacc...It's poison!!!

you guys are silly...:D

Right. Just think about the good vaccines have done for mankind! Wiped out polio, diptheria, measles, etc. So many viruses and bacteria problems have been nearly or completely eradicated from the earth. Think of the millions of lives that may be saved if they ever come up with an AIDS vaccine.

When one opposes something that the government would like to shove down your throat (like 100% compliance for vaccinations) you are made out to be some kind of conspiracy theory nut-case. Vaccines are full of other ingredients proven to have devastating side effects that are swept under the carpet by big pharm companies and federal agencies. Whatever your opinion the bottom line is that it should be a CHOICE and not a condition of employment! They employ you...they don't OWN you!!

I do agree with you, that it should be the choice of the employee. I do see this as being a breach of a person's civil liberties. I think Ron Paul would say the same thing and he is my gold standard. It looks like his son Rand Paul has taken that torch, look for him in 2016.

My employer will pay for the shot but I am having second thought for sure now

Bottom line if your willing to place all the heavy metals that have been proven to damage your system in your body which is in most UG labs then get the flu shot as it is not any worse.

I would love to know how many people each of these people who say they are SO bad do they know that the vaccine caused a serious illness....

Oh and at least they list the ingredients more then I can say any UG lab does, ohand not to mention I know all UG labs are in a germ free environment.

Look at EO oil and it true use and sides but so many still inject it daily....

JUST GET THE SHOT...

Bottom line if your willing to place all the heavy metals that have been proven to damage your system in your body which is in most UG labs then get the flu shot as it is not any worse.

I would love to know how many people each of these people who say they are SO bad do they know that the vaccine caused a serious illness....

Oh and at least they list the ingredients more then I can say any UG lab does, ohand not to mention I know all UG labs are in a germ free environment.

Look at EO oil and it true use and sides but so many still inject it daily....

JUST GET THE SHOT...

Really? That's your argument? I don't personally know anyone who smokes that's dies from lung cancer. I guess that means it's not true?

Really? That's your argument? I don't personally know anyone who smokes that's dies from lung cancer. I guess that means it's not true?

I don't know anyone who has been saved by a seatbelt, so I'm going to stop wearing one.

1 in million risks are unlike to occur, unless there are millions of risk out there, which there are.

Would you take a allergy pill if I said it was only 9% effective?

Flu Shot Only 9 Percent Effective In Seniors, Report Finds

no conspiracy in that.

when you are mandating me to take a shot that is at best estimates 60% then shown to be 9% effective that is bullshit. Especially if I am not in the "high risk groups"

it should be my choice.

Last edited:
part of the reason they push it so much is something called "herd immunity"

Basically if enough people get vaccinated, it's really hard for the flu (or similar contagious disease) to spread, b/c it can't get a foot hold in a geographical area. That protects the high risk people who the vaccine is less effective on. And those are the people most likely to develop pneumonia and be hospitalized or die. So it's not just about you, but about the old people, kids, and very sick people in your area.

But I agree, it should be an individual choice, and it's certainly not an employers place to force it on you.

Wait...."herd immunity"??? We really are sheeple to them :eek: lol

Also, zaven is right...less cases, less viruses replicating, less mutations.

Isn't there a woman out there who got a flu shot one year and now can only speak/act normally when running backwards? I remember seeing that shit on tv so crazy.

Ever since started to work in an ambulance I have been getting one. If you have a cough stuffy nose or slight sore throat it will make it worse for a bit.
Aside from that if healthy with no minor complaints should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not an argument stating a comment, you all inject unknown shit in your body everyday and your worried about this. Funny you point that one line out but nothing else about EO or Heavy Metals etc...Argue all you want or maybe I should not say argue but comment all you want but there is NO proof one way or the other that they are safe or unsafe....EACH STUDY says something different. And thats a fact

Last edited:
Has anyone researched the heavy metals that are in most UG labs and the damage they do to the body? While you research the flu shot take a look at heavy metal poising

Until then I will continue to get my shot every year and help prevent the spreading of the flu, I have doctors and nurses in my family and they all have to get them and Ive yet to hear one doctor complain about taking them or giving them. Oh and I better say that is Doctors in my family I would hate to have someone say OH YOU SPOKE TO ALL DOCTORS :D

Has anyone researched the heavy metals that are in most UG labs and the damage they do to the body? While you research the flu shot take a look at heavy metal poising

Until then I will continue to get my shot every year and help prevent the spreading of the flu, I have doctors and nurses in my family and they all have to get them and Ive yet to hear one doctor complain about taking them or giving them. Oh and I better say that is Doctors in my family I would hate to have someone say OH YOU SPOKE TO ALL DOCTORS :D

Of course doctors are going to encourage getting the flu shot. My uncle is a podiatrist and surgeon and he hands out the flu shot to my family like candy every Thanksgiving. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but doctors are brainwashed by big pharmaceutical companies who in turn are lobbyists/supporters for politicians.

Not an argument stating a comment, you all inject unknown shit in your body everyday and your worried about this. Funny you point that one line out but nothing else about EO or Heavy Metals etc...Argue all you want or maybe I should not say argue but comment all you want but there is NO proof one way or the other that they are safe or unsafe....EACH STUDY says something different. And thats a fact

I'm not sure if you're serious. I didn't mention EO of heavy metals because that doesn't apply to most people, or even everyone on this site. You don't know what my drug habits are or aren't like. For all you know I could use on human grade, or not use at all.

Beyond that, what sense does it make to say, well you're already doing something unhealthy, might as well throw caution to the wind since you're not perfect? Do steroids? Might as well inject other crazy garbage too.

Impartial studies say they have deleterious effects, government funded studies say they are safe and beneficial. Yes they say 'different' things, but if you read between the lines and have even an inkling of intuition, they actually both say the same thing. You honestly think the government or a company with a vested interest in profitability from selling drugs is going to allow their study to reflect on vaccines negatively? Surely you aren't that naive.

And why would a doctor complain anyway? From med school to practice all they know is drugs, drugs, drugs. Either they don't keep up with current literature about side effects and such things, or they discredit it for asinine reasons. I'd imagine if I paid $200k for an education and some study claimed I was doing things wrong I'd be resentful too.

But I digress. The evidence of problems caused by vaccinations in people of all ages is overwhelming. If you want to prevent the flu, don't get some tainted vaccine, just be healthy. Keep your gut and digestion healthy. Eat fermented foods, drink colostrum, drink homemade bone broth, etc. The natural state of the body is health and things like that promote it. Getting infected with a half-strength virus to somehow be able to defend yourself against the full-strength virus doesn't even make logical sense. If you were going to fight Mike Tyson would you train against someone half as big and half as strong?

Vaccines aren't safe, aren't effective, and aren't necessary. Fact.

Here is the study about colostrum being 3x more effective btw.

Prevention of influenza episodes wit... [Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
muslesarchive11
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws