over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Work asking for flu shot

Your absolutely right Pharm. Most doctors do not keep up with current studies of drugs and vaccinations. They go by what big pharma tells them. Remember, pharm reps go around to clinics, hospitals and offices wining and dining docs to persuade them to carry their line of drugs. No bias there right? :rolleyes:

Ok Pharmfed i will agree to disagree, One thing for sure is I do agree with staying healthy through proper health first and foremost, but I disagree with feeling all vaccines are bad. So with that said to each their own and as stated I will continue to get mine and you continue to not get it and life goes on. Have a good night and yes

I'm not sure if you're serious. I didn't mention EO of heavy metals because that doesn't apply to most people, or even everyone on this site. You don't know what my drug habits are or aren't like. For all you know I could use on human grade, or not use at all.

Beyond that, what sense does it make to say, well you're already doing something unhealthy, might as well throw caution to the wind since you're not perfect? Do steroids? Might as well inject other crazy garbage too.

Impartial studies say they have deleterious effects, government funded studies say they are safe and beneficial. Yes they say 'different' things, but if you read between the lines and have even an inkling of intuition, they actually both say the same thing. You honestly think the government or a company with a vested interest in profitability from selling drugs is going to allow their study to reflect on vaccines negatively? Surely you aren't that naive.

And why would a doctor complain anyway? From med school to practice all they know is drugs, drugs, drugs. Either they don't keep up with current literature about side effects and such things, or they discredit it for asinine reasons. I'd imagine if I paid $200k for an education and some study claimed I was doing things wrong I'd be resentful too.

But I digress. The evidence of problems caused by vaccinations in people of all ages is overwhelming. If you want to prevent the flu, don't get some tainted vaccine, just be healthy. Keep your gut and digestion healthy. Eat fermented foods, drink colostrum, drink homemade bone broth, etc. The natural state of the body is health and things like that promote it. Getting infected with a half-strength virus to somehow be able to defend yourself against the full-strength virus doesn't even make logical sense. If you were going to fight Mike Tyson would you train against someone half as big and half as strong?

Vaccines aren't safe, aren't effective, and aren't necessary. Fact.

Here is the study about colostrum being 3x more effective btw.

Prevention of influenza episodes wit... [Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

Ive gotten the actual flu like 4 years ago..sucked ass...almost no diff than what I got from vaccine except didnt last as long.

I felt 100% normal when I got shot, worked out that day. Felt 100% fine next day, worked out etc., next day wake up feeling a lil weird. I go through the day then after school I get home at like 2pm take a nap, wake up, BAM. feel like shit, 102 fever. Fuck Vaccines (this is first and last time ill ever get one)

I find it weird because my GF at time did'nt get the flu(and we kissed plenty the week before and up to the day it hit me) nor did anyone in my family and yet all these obese and mcds eating employees at my work don't have any problems

Really? That's your argument? I don't personally know anyone who smokes that's dies from lung cancer. I guess that means it's not true?

Yeah, and AAS cant kill you either. Where are all the bodies!!??

hahaha, so many scientist and docs on this board, its a wonder every disease known to mankind has not been stamped out.

Right. Just think about the good vaccines have done for mankind! Wiped out polio, diptheria, measles, etc. So many viruses and bacteria problems have been nearly or completely eradicated from the earth. Think of the millions of lives that may be saved if they ever come up with an AIDS vaccine.

This is the story put out by pharma and CDC. Go find charts for the rate of disease in this country. Disease was on a dramatic decline BEFORE vaccines, because of increased sanitation and public works. My state gets on avg 5 cases of measles a yr... where are all the cases? Rural bum fuck where the natives live, with very poor living standards. Oh yea and HALF of the polio cases in the 60`s were caused by the vaccine!! Not to mention introducing the RSV virus to the human population, FACT!

AIDS, odds are it came from the vaccines. It was traced back to monkey cells right? Monkey kidney cells are used to culture cells that make vaccines all the time. HIV is very hard to detect even with a microscope because it clones itself into the cell. If you don`t know what it is, you aint gonna look for it, then you multiply it and inject people with that poison.

Nobody here has checked actual facts, go do it: VAERS Data This is the govt reported side effects. CDC estimates that 10% of events are reported and there are over 50,000 entries per yr. About 1 in a 100 is a death... some from the flu shot. SIDS.. BS its all vaccine "side effects". bro science, Meet reality

Last edited:
Right from the horse's mouth!!

Let's settle this once and for all!

Attachments

• flu not.jpg
    flu not.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 111
The first flu shot I had was the H1N1. I got a nasty cold right after. I have never had another flu shot since and I've been fine.

Some people on here are clearly ignorant. I'm glad to see some people on here have critical thinking skills and don't blindly accept what they're told. You should question everything and do research. Pharmaceutical's are a multi-billion dollar industry, there's a drug for everything. Anybody that believes they care about your well being is delusional

Some people on here are clearly ignorant. I'm glad to see some people on here have critical thinking skills and don't blindly accept what they're told. You should question everything and do research. Pharmaceutical's are a multi-billion dollar industry, there's a drug for everything. Anybody that believes they care about your well being is delusional

All about the $$$ for big pharma. I don't trust big pharma, FDA, CDC, or politicians. It's not conspiracy theory either, there is plenty of non-bias research out there.

Great thread.

This was on NBC Nightly News just days ago and they even came out and said that in 9 out of 10 cases this year, the flu shot did not work. More people died this year from the Flu then in many years. They also explained that they sent Scientists to Asia each year and they gather the current strands and try to predict the strand the US gets, so there is no way it is even known if it will be effective. Granted I'm not one to believe the Media very often, but if they are even bashing it, I'd at least give a second look.

I had a flu shot in 2003 or 2004..I got the flu 5x within a 3 month period. I will never forget how miserable I was. Never will get one again.

I got inoculated before goin to work in Africa , was like 9 shots then 7 days later 4 more. With in hrs of the second set of shots I felt bad and with in 24 hrs I was sick as hell with fever and violent bowel movements for a couple days , the Dr said it was probably from one of the influenza strains they used. Lord only knows what the fuck any of that was.

I dont get the shot and I dont get the flu but I'm very conscious about germs and my hygiene habits

i agree with that

Flu shot video....freaking hilarious!!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWfCnjnShnM]What's In A Flu Shot - YouTube[/ame]

Got the flu shot last year, that day felt a very mild case of flu like symptoms. No biggie. Better than coming down with a hard flu.

I just want to post this to clear up the AIDS crap I see popping up in here.

SIV (simian immunodeficiency virus) has been around forever. Viruses evolve, just like anything else, and HIV evolved from SIV (there is actual genetic evidence for this). The major hypothesis is that humans in Africa that were exposed to SIV (hunting for food or other) were the bridge.

Are you aware there's also FIV (feline immunodeficiency virus)?

Anyhow, here's a quick explanation

HIV's Genetic Ancestor, SIV, Maybe Be More Than 32,000 Years Old - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Every time I've gotten a flu shot I get sick as hell shortly after. Of course I work from home so no one can make me get it but I wouldn't anyways.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws