advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would 20 Grand Make you a better Bodybuilder?

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Just curious to hear some opinions.
If You had 20k that had to be spent within 1 year. Food,Gear,GH, best trainer youve always needed or whatever the case. It is Only to be spent on Helping YOU put on muscle.

YES.

YES, BECAUSE I WOULDN'T WORK FOR A WHILE AND I'D LIVE NEAR AN AWESOME GYM AND HAVE FUN. ARE YOU DONATING TO MY FUND? LOL..HELL, I'LL SPLIT IT WITH YOU RAJIN AND WELL TRAIN FOR 6MONTHS AND BULLSHIT ALL THE TIME! TRAIN, EAT A STEAK, TAKE A NAP, REPEAT...GO FISHING.

Who and what I mean by "bodybuilder"
I know we have debated that a few times here.
Bodybuilding is the process of maximizing muscle hypertrophy through the combination of weight training, sufficient caloric intake, and rest. Someone who engages in this activity is referred to as a bodybuilder. As a sport, called competitive bodybuilding, bodybuilders display their physiques to a panel of judges, who assign points based on their aesthetic appearance. The muscles are revealed through a combination of fat loss, oils, and tanning (or tanning lotions) which combined with lighting make the definition of the muscle group more distinct. Famous bodybuilders include Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dorian Yates, Mike Mentzer, Lou Ferrigno, Steve Reeves, Jack LaLanne, Serge Nubret, Franco Columbu, Frank Zane, Larry Scott, Dave Draper, Lee Haney, Ronnie Coleman, and Jay Cutler.

Britannica version

Britannica Concise Encyclopedia: bodybuilding
Home > Library > Miscellaneous > Britannica Concise Encyclopedia

Developing of the physique through exercise and diet, often for competitive exhibition. Bodybuilding aims at displaying pronounced muscle tone and exaggerated muscle mass and definition for overall aesthetic effect. Weight training is the principal form of exercise used; high-protein foods and vitamin and mineral supplements contribute to the diet. Bodybuilding competition grew largely out of 19th-century European strongman theatrical and circus acts. The first important international competition was the Mr. Universe contest, founded in 1947. It was followed in 1965 by the even more prestigious Mr. Olympia contest. Competition for women began in the 1970s. In 1998 bodybuilding was granted provisional status by the International Olympic Committee. The use of steroids to enhance performance, though generally forbidden, has long been common among bodybuilders.

So Im asking competitive and Non competitive members here
if it would help them get better and How or why.

i think it would because they could afford to buy all of the ideal foods and supplements, along with gear to increase the rate at which they would put on muscle. or it could be used to buy equipment for a good home gym, and you could train in a much more ideal environment than an LA fitness, which could lead to better results.

YES, BECAUSE I WOULDN'T WORK FOR A WHILE AND I'D LIVE NEAR AN AWESOME GYM AND HAVE FUN. ARE YOU DONATING TO MY FUND? LOL..HELL, I'LL SPLIT IT WITH YOU RAJIN AND WELL TRAIN FOR 6MONTHS AND BULLSHIT ALL THE TIME! TRAIN, EAT A STEAK, TAKE A NAP, REPEAT...GO FISHING.

Good Food is the first thing that comes to mind for me.
The foods whats expensive.... Roids are pretty affordable, I can live without Hgh but it would be nice to have.
I couldnt even Imagine 6 months off work! Damn that would be nice wouldnt it. Not have to wake up all sore and work like a dog for 8 hrs!

I know to some here 20k is NOTHING. To Others that May be enough to really Turn it on and make it happen. Unfortunatley for Both of Us JT im in the others Group.

You mean for a month, not a year...

Yes 20K would help...it means cutting back at work.
I also think it depends on how you are use to living...pay check to pay check...then yes 20K is great.

Total expenses for life in a month being 10 to 20 thousand, no way.

for the average person, I think 20K would help out TONS

Yes this could be done............So youre saying better bodybuilder and not necessarily better physique is what I think your getting at

IMO it's not just about going to the nicer gyms, being able to afford supplements and gear, or having somebody cook your food for you..........I think it's more about being able to work with people and pay for the advice of somebody to focus on YOU and find out the proper changes necessary (by trial and error) that helps you maximize your potential.

I think this could be eventually be done by myself, but being able to afford the help of guys like C. Nichols or D. Palumbo to help learn what, how, when, and why I need to do things would help me adopt lifestyle of maximizing my genetics.

It's all about having the right mind set and attitude so I could possibly accomplish this on my own...............I guess what Im getting at I just need a good kick in the ass

20 grand would make a better bber for sure. I'm having enough trouble with car payments, rent, food, supps and other expenses. Hmmmm, I think I would hire myself a reknown trainer, stock up supps, get some food and train. Would I take time off work? No. I know I would go crazy if I didn't have something to do outside bbing, because I've been down that road before. However, I would definately cut my hours so that I'd have more time to actually do some of the things I've wanted to do. I could probably put on a good deal of muscle with all that extra income, hehe. And yes rajjin I agree that food is what burns a hole in my wallet when it comes to bbing.

First of all, in one year I am going to be a better body builder with or without that money. I strive to improve every workout so in one year I will be a lot better.

WIth 20K I could probably accelerate that by having money to hire a good personal trainer (Phil) and also pay someone to yell at me at the gym ever workout to keep my going.

Yes 20k would get me more food..supps...membership to better gym etc. Bottom line...It would help me aquire more tools for the trade.

RONJON

You mean for a month, not a year...

Ain't that the truth. 20k wont last very long with food. Then you have to pay rent and bills like electric and water. Not to mention gas. Your cycle is the least of the amount you have to worry about. its the food that will cost you.

Ain't that the truth. 20k wont last very long with food. Then you have to pay rent and bills like electric and water. Not to mention gas. Your cycle is the least of the amount you have to worry about. its the food that will cost you.

That's why I said that I would still keep my day job. :D

i would go through 20g real quick. no sap can live off 20g. lol

First $20 000.00 ain't really a lot of money this days, not at all. Food bill alone must be close to that amount.

But even if we were talking millions here, the short answer to your initial question, Raj, would be the same... NO.

In any case not after 10+ years of training and thousands of grams and IU of I don't even remember what injected through my skin...

Things might be quite different if my body was still "virgin" to all these foreign substances. :p But it's too late now.

The only way for me to make some very significant progresses would be to be captured by some technologically advanced E.T. willing to test their science on a human body... maybe they'd be kind enough to completely remove my genes and replace them with some "slightly enhanced" ones... ;)

20K isn't exactly a fortune but it certainly wouldn't hurt. Food is so expensive, and it would be nice to take some time off for work and get a lot more sleep. Like mentioned, gear is pretty affordable but I can hardly stand looking at my bank account after trying to eat 500g of protein a day for a month.

Make it 50k or so and I'll move to the states for a year and train in a real Gold's gym with a good trainer.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131