over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would insulin help me in this situation

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
I must train fasted after waking. I have fairly severe gastroparesis (delayed gastric emptying). Eating any sort of whole food within 5 hours of waking makes me extremely bloated making it very uncomfortable and tough to exercise. I am far stronger and have much better workouts training without food.

I am on prescription medications for motility that I take upon waking but it takes a good few hours for them to fully kick in. Later in the day I tolerate food much much better but because of my work schedule I can't train then except maybe once a week.

When I wake, before the gym I take in a good amount of EAAs and around 80g waxy maize. I am fairly flat for my workout due to limited carbs. Would adding a shot of insulin with my EAAs and carbs make me a little more full in the gym? Would it work for this situation? I can pretty much use unlimited EAAs and bcaas as I work for a rather large popular supplement company.

I have used insulin a lot In the past when I was heavily competing.. Taking it along with gh. I tolerated 10iu well with 60g carbs.

First thing I would personally recommend is to drop the waxy maize, and invest in HBCD (Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin). This carb source clears the stomach faster than any other, just make sure you have it mixed with plenty of water.

For the insulin, I'm not very experienced with it, but I do imagine 10ius of either log or R would help with your muscle fullness 'issue'.

I find this interesting, as anyone that I've ever had train fasted, myself included, has BETTER pumps when training fasted.

Yes, the insulin will help with a pump.

It depends on what your goals are.

Like someone mentioned, drop the waxy and use HBCDs. But HBCDs and aminos vs. that same combo with slin won't make too much of a difference unless u have a goal. (Like holding onto mass while in a cal deficit or on a bulk) But using it just to use it (pump) seems worthless to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think taking insulin to be "full" in the gym isn't a good goal.

Why not trying to add more carbs? eat a big carb meal the night before bed? fullness depends on the gear you're on, how much glycogen you're holding, genetics and how much fat you have on. I don't think you need insulin

if you want a pump, take l-norvaline, agmatine sulfate, and glycerine.

and superdrol if you're about that life

ill probably never use insulin again tbh... all it ever really did was help me get fat

unless I can find a good source for novalog.. (someone pm me?)

Slin would be great but as others have stated a better carb source would be better. IntraMD has the HBCD's and Aminos and a few other useful ingredients all in one. So you could use the combo and that would definitely help with muscle fullness and pumps. Any fast acting carb will work you just have to find the right one that doesn't irritate or bloat you. HBCD's is definitely the best I have ever used and I have tried nearly all "intra" carbs. Start with 10g for every IU just to be safe and sip it slowly through your workout.

As LS stated though slin is not needed and you could use the things he mentioned to great effect. A good pump pre workout powder would work great. I just started Muscle Chemistry's Pump Juice Extreme and so far that is amazing for pumps. Or you could buy the individual ingredients and make your own formulas.

MK-677 is another great tool to increase muscle fullness and pumps and that is in effect all day. You could take it morning or night and it will definitely help. You can attack this at many different angles. You could also go with everything and if you do even typing on the comp will get you pumped :D

if you want a pump, take l-norvaline, agmatine sulfate, and glycerine.

and superdrol if you're about that life

ill probably never use insulin again tbh... all it ever really did was help me get fat

unless I can find a good source for novalog.. (someone pm me?)

some of this makes my head spin. when you say fat, how fat? and didn't you increase muscle mass as you became fat.

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Attachments

• never use insulin again.jpg
    never use insulin again.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 135
well I combined insulin with way too many calories..

not a good idea when trying to stay reasonably lean while gaining size.

well I combined insulin with way too many calories..

not a good idea when trying to stay reasonably lean while gaining size.

I have limited experience with slin but this is definitely true. Even if fat intake is minimal-zero when the slin is active. Having slin active for many hours per day whilst consuming lots of calories is going to put fat on most people. Fast acting slin is slightly different as you can use it for specific and brief periods (workouts). No one is going to get fat from using slin whilst you train unless they are really fucking up.

Having a constant high insulin environment when consuming high calories will lead to increased bodyfat. Some will disagree and I get that plus if you are using high doses of hgh, tren etc then sure it will help greatly. For most though you have to be careful when using slin for long periods whilst bulking.

ghrp6 or mk677 or eat more carbs at bedtime and train fasted or semi fasted

are you using reglan? take it in the middle of the night when you pee and eat your carbs 1 hr before training

Last edited:
Don't think it's a good idea at all.

Eat the breakfast of champions and you should be fine.

Don't think it's a good idea at all.

Eat the breakfast of champions and you should be fine.

20mg of good dbol will have you more pumped up than most things :)

I want to repeat MK-677 though. So easy to dose and crazy good for muscle fullness. I can't take much due to severe fatigue but the other day I slept in till very very late. So I dosed 25mg at 5pm (when I woke up). Sure thing I felt tired at 8pm but the muscle fullness at that dose is ridiculous. I hadn't trained and was lying in bed and my arms felt like I had supersetted bi's and tri's for 30 mins. Hopefully you don't get the severe tiredness I do at 25mg but most are ok. I seem to be adapting to 12.5mg and over though so thats good.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear