over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Begginer insulin help

Yes! It will most likely be Humalog from Walmart.
I use this stuff more now since I don’t have to order it compared to novolog/Humalog.

Taking novolin R from Walmart subQ, leads me to waiting 45-55min before consuming my meal, I’ve timed it with my watch to see how long I go before blood sugar starts to drop.

However now I take it IM, and waiting even 7 minutes till eating I’ve gone hypo. So taking the Walmart novolin R IM in my
Opinion is almost as good or as good as novolog/Humalog. It kicks in much faster and gives your a greater peak with IM use.

I used to use 25iu subQ 50 min before my
Pre workout meal containing 178g carbs then another 56-100 grams intraworkout via Gatorade and sips of ginger ale for the fructose/dextrose synergy.

Now I only use 10-12 iu with that same pre workout meal because im taking it Intramuscular and I get the same effect pump wise and glucose control wise, but I also don’t need to wait to eat after taking it this way.

I’ve also had good results with their Novolin N as a sub for Lantus if I take the novolin AM and PM. FYI though, when I’m running 25-30iu daily, I try to take the biggest dose early when inwill
Be eating.

I’ve taken 10 iu before bed, and gone hypo for the first 35-50 min from Novolin N, it seems like it initially kicks in like regular acting insulin, but then tapers off and does it’s time release thing after. So be aware and wait for 1-2 hours after taking it to
Make sure you don’t go hypo, because it’s not like Lantus where you can take the whole 30iu daily dose at once and not worry about a peak. I get a peak with the novolin N when I take 10iu, and it feels like 2-3 iu of that 10 iu total acts like regular insulin. The remaining 8 however are dispersed over 10-12 hours in my experience. Sometimes I even split my daily dose into 3.

So a novolin N shot of 10 at 7 am. Then one at 3pm then another at 9pm. I get goood growth and actual fat loss from this in a deficit. But it’s a risky protocol to do this for fat loss. Don’t unless you really know what you’re doing and learn for a while.

Jesus. The question I get more than anything in the gym are guys asking “what line to fill up to on the insulin syringe”. It goes for peptides, growth, insulin etc. Blows my mind.

Rule of thumb- if you can’t do math, please don’t use insulin. 😂
I know a guy who was using .2iu of GH/day thinking he was using 2iu. Now I understand, sorta kinda, how people can mess up the math. What I have NO IDEA on is how he didn't notice his 50 DAY SUPPLY, based on 100iu / 2, was lasting FOREVER!!!!!

I know a guy who was using .2iu of GH/day thinking he was using 2iu. Now I understand, sorta kinda, how people can mess up the math. What I have NO IDEA on is how he didn't notice his 50 DAY SUPPLY, based on 100iu / 2, was lasting FOREVER!!!!!
😂 sad part is that it’s so true. Guys get 100 units of HGH and want to take 10 units a day. “How long will that last me man?”

I have gotten math all over the place- 100 days, a month, “well I don’t know it looks like a lot” is my favorite.” LOL

If only it stopped there. It’s no different with test- “how many little lines do I fill to on the plunger?”

Sometimes I miss the days of “do you take creatine?” Now all bodybuilders are expected to be walking calculators. 🤣

😂 sad part is that it’s so true. Guys get 100 units of HGH and want to take 10 units a day. “How long will that last me man?”

I have gotten math all over the place- 100 days, a month, “well I don’t know it looks like a lot” is my favorite.” LOL

If only it stopped there. It’s no different with test- “how many little lines do I fill to on the plunger?”

Sometimes I miss the days of “do you take creatine?” Now all bodybuilders are expected to be walking calculators. 🤣
It's not just herpderp bodybuilders either. When I was in resperatory school and we were covering, outdated granted, chapters in pharma class on how to convert % medications into mg/ml or mcg/ml people really struggled. Same with anything that needed to be diluted from a concentrated mg/ml to a more appropriate concentration.

I think the fact that there are so many different size syringes really amplifies peoples issues as they don't seem to grasp that the lines, and how much they represent, varies based on the size being used. I would be happy if people would stop referring to "ticks" as units of measure.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear