advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you rather have like Phil Heath or this guy...

I'd rather look like Phil Heath, but no doubt Lazar Angelov gets alot of biddies with that body. Than again Heath could just whoop his ass and take Angelov's girl anyway...

I'd rather look like Phil Heath, but no doubt Lazar Angelov gets alot of biddies with that body. Than again Heath could just whoop his ass and take Angelov's girl anyway...

you just sound like a kid ... and I can tell you have ego to get huge lol no offense man

This guy definitely has an amazing physique but like most others here, i'm more into the freakish bodybuilding physiques than his more "aesthetically pleasing" physique. I like both but my personal preference of build is "freak".

Phil can look like that (skinny) if he wants to, but will this dude be able to achieve Phil's physique?

He looks great! But, I look BETTER. :)

I would never want to look like Phil or any current professional IFBB bodybuilder--EVER. I love this sport(and this lifestyle), but it has deteriorated..

Obviously much respect for phil but Id rather have Lazar shape. Probably cheaper to maintain :D

Obviously much respect for phil but Id rather have Lazar shape. Probably cheaper to maintain :D

cheaper to maintain, healthier to maintain, easier work to maintain, more pussy to maintain, more social times to maintain, less drugs to maintain.... No homo to maintain

He looks great! But, I look BETTER. :)

I would never want to look like Phil or any current professional IFBB bodybuilder--EVER. I love this sport(and this lifestyle), but it has deteriorated..

not tryin to hate, you look great but how come your triceps are a lot smaller compare to the rest of your upper body ?

Phil Heath, no contest

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

not tryin to hate, you look great but how come your triceps are a lot smaller compare to the rest of your upper body ?

Camera angle bro, I don't know which particular pic you're looking at, but my arms are 20 inches and I am 6% bodyfat at 210lbs. ;)

Myself i would rather look like Phil Heath and i think most not all but most people on this board are here to get as close to freak size as possible not just look good with their shirt off.

Camera angle bro, I don't know which particular pic you're looking at, but my arms are 20 inches and I am 6% bodyfat at 210lbs. ;)

Must be from all the shit you shovel, You look better lol.
With those stats your still just a boy.
I weighed 210 when I was A coke addict.

how do you know He is not a GENETIC freak like a pro ?

He is taking less drugs, has a different view ! you never know, if he wanted to grow like a pro, maybe he could...

Not everyone wants to look like a pro, there are many dudes that have pro genetics but don't want to be one

He takes enough drugs .
but he probably constant uses of diuretics . do you think they are better for you?

I'd trade my body for phil Heath's any day of the week. I wanna be a freak!

phils heaths physique now? no

his physique a year ago (first Olympia) fukkkkkkkkkkkkkk yea

i never understood what its with guys trying to aim for a pussy pulling physique,

maybe some guys really do find it that hard to get laid that they admire and aim for these type of physiques thinking itll get them laid all the time

maybe its your american culture, but a good body wont get you laid in Australia as easily as you think, well thats laid with a descent women, u could get lots of dirty whores for sure

so i personly would never waist my time trying to achieve the pussy magnet physique you guys talk about just becoz it doesnt work that well

besides for the amount of times i actually have gotten laid for the physique, id say all the women werent the type id ever take home or ever call twice in a year

but ay, if ya want lots of random whores, then this physique type does work no doubt

but in my experience if you want a good looking girl, thats half descent, then you still gotta have the ability to talk and attract girls though other means other then flexing ur abs

try to also remember the ability for your body to attract women is a very cultural thing, ive traveled overseas many times and can assure you women only seem to go for guys with good buys in western society,

many cultures women dont really give to much a fuk about how you look, if your an average guy, many cultures women are fine with this and still find ti attractive

Last edited:
phils heaths physique now? no

his physique a year ago (first Olympia) fukkkkkkkkkkkkkk yea

i never understood what its with guys trying to aim for a pussy pulling physique,

maybe some guys really do find it that hard to get laid that they admire and aim for these type of physiques thinking itll get them laid all the time

maybe its your american culture, but a good body wont get you laid in Australia as easily as you think, well thats laid with a descent women, u could get lots of dirty whores for sure

so i personly would never waist my time trying to achieve the pussy magnet physique you guys talk about just becoz it doesnt work that well

besides for the amount of times i actually have gotten laid for the physique, id say all the women werent the type id ever take home or ever call twice in a year

but ay, if ya want lots of random whores, then this physique type does work no doubt

but in my experience if you want a good looking girl, thats half descent, then you still gotta have the ability to talk and attract girls though other means other then flexing ur abs

try to also remember the ability for your body to attract women is a very cultural thing, ive traveled overseas many times and can assure you women only seem to go for guys with good buys in western society,

many cultures women dont really give to much a fuk about how you look, if your an average guy, many cultures women are fine with this and still find ti attractive

So true mate. If you're in this for chicks you're much better off learning how to communicate and dress with greater confidence.

I doubt any monster the size of Heath has enough cardiovascular conditioning to do much in a knock down dragem out fight, the smaller more conditioned guys are better equipped to fight than the mass monsters...the size just looks intimidating

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131