over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you rather be...

pistonpump

Registered
If you had to choose, would you rather be ?

1) the perfect aesthetic physique up there with the best in history but you're cardio sucks and you're weak in the gym. U are average athlete when it comes to sports you never finish on top and people think you're all looks because your body doesn't back up your performance. Good looks and aesthetic body shit performance.

2) you look like a soft unathletic guy with like over 16% bf. You arent that attractive looking and women prob aren't attracted to you. But, you are the most athletic person and u can beat just about anyone in any athletic performance ex: running, arm wrestling, basketball, swimming, powerlifting, etc. Your physique is almost repulsive lol.

Both are same in a general health way no medical issues. Just wondering what u guys would choose

"All show, no go" for me, no question about it, haha.

I'm just not a super competitive person, didn't play sports competitively growing up (did race some motocross, BMX, and competed a bit in golf, but bfd) so being athletic/competitive amongst or perceived by others isn't something I've ever really cared about.

I love weightlifing and gaining strength and all things training. And sure, it's cool to be able to put up good/respectable numbers and be seen as strong by others and get those compliments, etc. But I've long viewed it more as a means to an end, with that end being "lookin' jacked", brah. 😀

#2 for me. Capable but ugly. Lol.

I've had a job where being able to physically perform met being able to go home at the end of the day. I want to be able to take care of my self until I'm in the ground. I am currently helping take care of a parent who can't get around well anymore. I wouldn't trade having the flexibility and freedom to be there for them. But its a constant reminder to take care of myself.

Additionally, I'm married to a wonderful woman who for some reason seems to be attracted to me. So other women thinking I'm hot is not a priority for me. Hahaha

#1 will go way further in life if #2 doesn't compete or is playing professional sports.

So really depends on career path

Hands down number 2, I already look like the lost link. Straight Neanderthal.

Married a San Diego 10 so being ugly and good at everything yeah let’s keep rolling with that…

Number 1 no contest. Could never care less about athletics. Hated playing sports since I was a kid.
I have the shit athletic performance thanks to severe asthma all my life and while it's hindered my sports career (haha) it's never bothered my life.

For what it's worth, fame and money come with #2. You'll do fine and have hot chicks all over you.
Yea that's the caveat because u could be super famous and be loaded lol. #1 you could sell a bunch of shit training n diet plans lol

Yea that's the caveat because u could be super famous and be loaded lol. #1 you could sell a bunch of shit training n diet plans lol

Or you could do a lot more - there was no variable on intelligence ;)

If you had to choose, would you rather be ?

1) the perfect aesthetic physique up there with the best in history but you're cardio sucks and you're weak in the gym. U are average athlete when it comes to sports you never finish on top and people think you're all looks because your body doesn't back up your performance. Good looks and aesthetic body shit performance.

2) you look like a soft unathletic guy with like over 16% bf. You arent that attractive looking and women prob aren't attracted to you. But, you are the most athletic person and u can beat just about anyone in any athletic performance ex: running, arm wrestling, basketball, swimming, powerlifting, etc. Your physique is almost repulsive lol.

Both are same in a general health way no medical issues. Just wondering what u guys would choose
#1 hands down

Who the fuck wants to be 16% body fat?
People who aren't psychologically damaged with permanently warped views on body image. 16% is neither fat nor lean. It's just average. The real joke is the double digit amount of compounds some people have to run in order to maintain a leanness year-round that isn't sustainable without drugs otherwise.

Chart for reference. Yes, that's Alex Azarian in the top left.

body-fat-percentage-men.jpg

This point in my life I'll take #1
up till about 5-6 years ago I would take #2 because my life and others depended on "athletic" ability and endurance.

I’ll go 2. Was the fat kid as a teen so I could acclimate to being 16+ again lol. I’m reading into the question, but #1 is likely horrifically unhealthy underneath the beautiful veneer.

“cardio sucks and you're weak in the gym”

So I’ll take being pudgy instead of living with perpetual tren lungs and possibly dying young.

Give me the performance!
The confidence in knowing u could physically take majority of the population and you would get underestimated a lot but u would know what a hammer u are.

It's a hypothetical question as #1 isn't unhealthy just a lot of show. Say he looks like he could bench 405 easily but only benches 225 lol

I'll take the nice body and I'll just re-learn how to be strong

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity