advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you rather have like Phil Heath or this guy...

phils heaths physique now? no

his physique a year ago (first Olympia) fukkkkkkkkkkkkkk yea

i never understood what its with guys trying to aim for a pussy pulling physique,

maybe some guys really do find it that hard to get laid that they admire and aim for these type of physiques thinking itll get them laid all the time

maybe its your american culture, but a good body wont get you laid in Australia as easily as you think, well thats laid with a descent women, u could get lots of dirty whores for sure

so i personly would never waist my time trying to achieve the pussy magnet physique you guys talk about just becoz it doesnt work that well

besides for the amount of times i actually have gotten laid for the physique, id say all the women werent the type id ever take home or ever call twice in a year

but ay, if ya want lots of random whores, then this physique type does work no doubt

but in my experience if you want a good looking girl, thats half descent, then you still gotta have the ability to talk and attract girls though other means other then flexing ur abs

try to also remember the ability for your body to attract women is a very cultural thing, ive traveled overseas many times and can assure you women only seem to go for guys with good buys in western society,

many cultures women dont really give to much a fuk about how you look, if your an average guy, many cultures women are fine with this and still find ti attractive

From some posts you can feel that some people view the world as one big Jersey Shores..
and some find it so hard to get women , they have to spend their life training dieting and chemicaling themselves just to do that.

it is not that hard guys , better work on some basic communication skills.

anyway , from my experience , the drunker the girl gets the bigger the guy she will go for.

I would chose this over both.**broken link removed**

That guy looks great. Just looked up his stats and I am surprised.. I thought he would weigh much lower (like 180). He is listed as Stats: 5'9/10, 231 lbs. I would rather be more like him then Heath but bigger. And sure it is easy to me small and ripped but it were so easy you would see many more like him and you don't really see that many.

I doubt any monster the size of Heath has enough cardiovascular conditioning to do much in a knock down dragem out fight, the smaller more conditioned guys are better equipped to fight than the mass monsters...the size just looks intimidating

It's not like they would be going for 3 rounds at 5 minutes. The smaller guy might be better equipped to fight, but that doesn't mean he is going to win. I'd rather fight a dude who was 185 lbs that knew what he was doing than someone that has close to 75 lbs of muscle on me. I'd say intimidation plays a huge factor in a fight.

If I was a pro bodybuilder I would want to look like Phil, but in in any other case I would rather have the other guys look its more ecceptable to women and the public and you would have more of a chance to make a living with the other guys physique than Phils in the real world

ill take his facial hair aesthetics

:yeahthat: I agree the shape and symmetry of that facial hair is outstanding.

Lots of facial hair yes. But that is shaved to a mm of perfection. I don't get that look at all... looks too gay for me. Lots of fellas I see where I live shave their beards this way... like George Michael... I have always thought it looked silly. But everyone likes different things.

BNS you have a great body but come on this guy looks far better than you plain and simple.

As I said above more of a go between for me... I want the big factor but not silly huge. Nothing to do with women with my choices... I got my girl... I do it for myself.

phils heaths physique now? no

his physique a year ago (first Olympia) fukkkkkkkkkkkkkk yea

i never understood what its with guys trying to aim for a pussy pulling physique,

maybe some guys really do find it that hard to get laid that they admire and aim for these type of physiques thinking itll get them laid all the time

maybe its your american culture, but a good body wont get you laid in Australia as easily as you think, well thats laid with a descent women, u could get lots of dirty whores for sure

so i personly would never waist my time trying to achieve the pussy magnet physique you guys talk about just becoz it doesnt work that well

besides for the amount of times i actually have gotten laid for the physique, id say all the women werent the type id ever take home or ever call twice in a year

but ay, if ya want lots of random whores, then this physique type does work no doubt

but in my experience if you want a good looking girl, thats half descent, then you still gotta have the ability to talk and attract girls though other means other then flexing ur abs

try to also remember the ability for your body to attract women is a very cultural thing, ive traveled overseas many times and can assure you women only seem to go for guys with good buys in western society,

many cultures women dont really give to much a fuk about how you look, if your an average guy, many cultures women are fine with this and still find ti attractive

This right here! First pic is all photoshop and second pic is real life and all i see is a skinny guy with some muscles. Seeing how everyone is into these gay skinny jean generation in the US, yes looking this guy guy will get you laid more often. Respected in this community, maybe not so much unless you only want to compete in Men's physique, lol

^^ yea the first pick he looks half decent ,, wudnt mind havin that style of body if he really is 230 lbs , the 2nd pic jus looks like a slim 180lb dude that does hella cardio an high volume reps ,, I wudnt want that look for me personally ,, if I cud be half of what health looks like I'd b happy ,, a stacked 240-250lbs good for me ,,, cool post btw

Must be from all the shit you shovel, You look better lol.
With those stats your still just a boy.
I weighed 210 when I was A coke addict.

Dude, bodybuilding is NOT about bodyweight! I have an ECTOMORPHIC skeleton that weighs very little, I have a 29 inch waist. Are you more developed than ROBBY ROBINSON or Arnold? Because Robby was my stats and Arnold was only 225lbs at 6"2! What about ZANE at 185lbs?

I have a GOLDEN AGE physique, and I AM FAR MORE MUSCULAR THAN YOU ARE. I am one DENSE, HARD, LEAN mother fucker. Wanna compare pics?

Oh yea, I also don't use HGH or high doses of Testosterone--OR TREN--PERIOD!

Last edited:
Please don't compare pics... I beg you... :eek::D

Please don't compare pics... I beg you... :eek::D

LOL He's just angry because I SCHOOLED him on DIET yesterday! He is eating most of his protein in the form of powder, and when I told him he could have better results with obtaining most of his protein from food, he said it was IMPOSSIBLE. LOLOL He can't consume 300-400g of protein he says, it's just not possible.

Little does this guy know, ONE LITTLE CARTON OF EGG WHITES contains 50g of protein, or that eating 8-10oz of meat with some potatos and veggies every 2-3 hours is easy if you're DEDICATED.

Protein powders are for the LAZY and undedicated. ;) Sorry, but ROSS SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!!:cool::banghead:

Heath #1

This question is being asked on a forumn for serious BBers, correct?
So, Heath wins every time.
If you were posting this question on a GQ or Men's Health Mag,
the answer would be the other dude.
If you were to exclusively ask all females of the world, the answer would be the other dude 99.9% of the time.
From a health perspective, there is no question both use gear and probably even the other dude uses GH as well. Obviously, the dosages are very different. So in that aspect, the other dude wins

I still vote for Heath.

Mack

This question is being asked on a forumn for serious BBers, correct?
So, Heath wins every time.
If you were posting this question on a GQ or Men's Health Mag,
the answer would be the other dude.
If you were to exclusively ask all females of the world, the answer would be the other dude 99.9% of the time.

I still vote for Heath.

Mack

True but this forum is not just about people who want to be huge bodybuilders. There are endurance athletes here, physique competitors, people just wanting to lose fat, huge bodybuilders, pro bodybuilders etc etc. The diveristy makes this the best board online.

I always find it funny when people say it's all about girls... thats nonsense... sure that is a bonus for most... but fact is most people into training/lifting weights/bodybuilding don't want to be gigantic and would rather be like him... he does look good. But sure me personally I want to be big and toned not just toned... but nothig silly... in between the two. Arnie to me was perfect but not possible (genetics x10) but what a target to have.

Meal 1: Oat Flakes and 6 Egg Whites
Meal 2: Whey Protein, Rice and Chicken Fillets
Meal 3: Whey Protein and Almonds
Meal 4: Rice and Chicken Fillets
Meal 5: Tuna Fish and Salad
Meal 6: Protein Shake

This is the diet he follow post on that website.

What do you guys think about his diet? Seem like its High protein, Medium Carbs and Low Fat(Hardly any fat at all) except the almonds.

Sound like BS to me...

Thats alot of shakes, Could be what the guy eats but if you think that body is ONLY from dieting... then you are mistakin !

True but this forum is not just about people who want to be huge bodybuilders. There are endurance athletes here, physique competitors, people just wanting to lose fat, huge bodybuilders, pro bodybuilders etc etc. The diveristy makes this the best board online.

I always find it funny when people say it's all about girls... thats nonsense... sure that is a bonus for most... but fact is most people into training/lifting weights/bodybuilding don't want to be gigantic and would rather be like him... he does look good. But sure me personally I want to be big and toned not just toned... but nothig silly... in between the two. Arnie to me was perfect but not possible (genetics x10) but what a target to have.

Read Big A's Rules and Regulations and read line 4. Sums it up, ah?

Where did you read "it's all about girls".
What I said was "if" you just asked females!

Read Big A's Rules and Regulations and read line 4. Sums it up, ah?

Where did you read "it's all about girls".
What I said was "if" you just asked females!

No that wasn't in reference to you at all (thats why I said people in that sentence). What I meant was whenever you get a guy like that posted up nearly all fella's replies are it would be better for women... or I bet I could pull more... or he could pull more than heath etc. My point is everyone has their own reasons for wanting their dream physique but for me women don't come into it... I think anyone with that mentality is always gonna lose in the long run.

But yes this forum is for huge bodybuilders... and thats what I want to become. That is why it was set up for serious bodybuilders... I know that. But point is the forum has evolved and only a small percntage of people who are registered here are huge bodybuilders. I have seen hundreds of pics on here and everyone is at different stages of development with different goals.

Therefore I think it is wrong to answer for everyone else. Sure this is professional muscle so most want to look like heath but not all. But peoples responses vary. I would prefer a cross between the two :)

Last edited:
Both are great in there own way to be honest! I dont think I could ever be that small again though

I know, I'm cool with that but first you said GENETICS, that's why I asked how do you know if Angelov doesn't have similar genetics to Phil because you can't tell

lol bro i never mentioned genetics lol

If you could have heath's body or Angelov's, which one would you choose ?

Lazar Angelov

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I just want to know out of curiosity how many people like to be massive and how many people like to look SEXY ! NO HOMO

phil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity